Statistics

180,561 members
49,328 posts
  • 2020-08-27

I have a F1320D floor monitor and need a part number for the silver power amp module mounted to the back of the power switch plate (see attached photo).

The sticker on the amp module is the serial number.

Thanks

Chris

0 17
    • Chris Knechtel
      Kyle Johnson Hi Chris, the part number is Q04-AA900-02000. If you'd like to order that part or any other parts, please submit a ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Aug 27
  • 2020-07-30

Hello,

I am repairing this amplifier and find no schematics for it, are they available ?

I just need to repair the internal power supply.

Thanks.

0 24
    • Gaetandebacker
      Paul Vannatto Unless you are an authorised service depot, the company does not provide schematics or service manuals. I would suggest you click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket.
      • Jul 30
    • Gaetandebacker
      Gaetandebacker Many thanks. I am trying but no way: they ask for the model but no way to write in the space. I can choose the trade but not the model. And then it say I have to choose a model. This web is hard to work with !
      • Jul 31
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        Dale Minaker For now simply use a different model and note it in the details for us.
        • Aug 12
    • Gaetandebacker
      Dale Minaker As Paul has correctly pointed out, sadly we cannot share with non Music Tribe partners but we are happy to offer support as stated.
      • Aug 12
    • Gaetandebacker
      Gaetandebacker Hi,
      • Aug 16
    • Gaetandebacker
      Gaetandebacker This is the "Spare parts" link for Behringer ?? Where can I see the spare parts I could get for this trade ?? I can't believe a "big" trade like Behringer send his clients to this "misuctribe" site !
      • Aug 16
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        Gaetandebacker I found out, after almost one hour trying: It does not accept SAFARI. I am really disapointed: when you try to create a ticket if it does not work you should show a message or somethink saying it does not work !
        • Aug 20
  • 2020-07-07
    I own the Behringer K10S Audiophile Studio Subwoofer, and the on/off switch is located at the back and bottom rear of the unit. "Is it ok to just leave it on Vs. having to always have to bend over and manually pull the unit from under my desk to use it"?
    read more...
    0 4
  • 2020-06-16
    Can a P1 IEM amp run off a 12V plugpack?
    0 27
    • Philmoore174
      Rex Beckett The P1 can run from a 9V 100mA centre-negative power supply. I would not connect a 12V supply.
      • Jun 16
    • Philmoore174
      Paulo Pereira Probably yes, but don't take my word for granted. Most of these circuits are based on op-amps and regulators that usually are rated up to 30 or so volts, but again, it's your risk. make sure you use a center negative plug, that's important.
      • Jul 2
  • 2020-05-29

Does running IEM (earbuds) like Westones out of the HA8000 work well? Obviously a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter is needed, but I'm more concerned with the impedence working with earbuds as opposed to headphones.

The 1/4" phone jack out of my Mimic Pro drum module sounds terrible with my IEMs, so I think thats an impedance issue with it being designed for over-the-ear headphones.

Anybody know about this?

Thanks

read more...
    0 32
    •  Ellis Lampman
      Rex Beckett

@EllisLampman 

Westone IEMs usually have an impedance of 19 Ohms. The HA8000 V2 can drive headphones with impedance as low as 8 Ohms so should be fine. The combination of Westone's high sensitivity with the high output level of the HA8000 could make them very loud. Be careful with the level controls!

• May 29
  • 2020-05-28

Our church just purchased 4 Behringer P-16M's. We are using them in conjuction with a Behringer XR18 digital mixer. The ultranet cable runs from one end of our stage to my P16, which is about 50 feet cable lenght. I'm the bass player. From mine it then is run from my Thru to the IN next in line and on until it reaches the 4th one. Everything out of the mixer to the P16s is fine except for the bass which is intermittent in the P16's only. It's rock solid in the house mix. I can play maybe a measure or two and then the bass just kind of fades out. A few measures later it comes back and then goes away again. Since I'm at the top of line then I know the drummer is experiencing the same intermittent signal so I'm going to assume the other two are also. I've tried moving the bass input to other channels on the mixer but the problem is still there.

I am stumped so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 41
    • Glen Buerky
      Paul Vannatto

Hi Glen @da_bassman 

Check the limiter level (top right knob) on your P16. It is probably turned down. One of the musicians at my church had the same thing happen to him and his limiter was turned down.

• May 28
  • 2020-05-28
    Hello, There has been alot of talk, from practically every clerk in the business, about THE specifications for this model. With my applications, I need to know for certain if the MAIN OUTS on this Xenyx QX1002USB are actually interfaced into this mixer balanced TRS, or if these TRS connectors are merely a facade at the top of an unbalanced (TS) output? Thank you!
    read more...
    0 23
    • user friendly
      Rex Beckett

@captainonion 

On my unit they are impedance balanced TRS outputs. This gives most of the advantages of a fully-balanced output but is more tolerant of connections to unbalanced inputs. The cold side of the output is not driven but has the same impedance (to ground) as the driven, hot side.

• May 28
  • 2020-05-15

Hello,

Has anyone found a footcontroller that will control a p16m? 

0 41
    • Joseph Pettigrew
      Rex Beckett

@brokenbones1 

Hello Joseph, welcome to the community.

What parameters on the P16M do you want to control?

• May 15
    • Joseph Pettigrew
      Joseph Pettigrew

Ideally I would like to have full channel volume control via an onboard expression pedal of all 16 channels on the P16m through the program change and control change #7 functions. I have found an older controller, a Digitech MC2, that looks to be a good candidate but would only control 1 program change at a time. That wouldn't be a deal breaker as opposed to something like the Behringer FCB1010 which is too large of a footprint. I'm wondering if there is a 2 button midi footswitch that is programmable for Program Changes and CC messages that also includes an EXP pedal 1/4" jack. Line 6 offers the FBV controller but it only has a cat5 out. I could look into making a cat5 to midi cable but I don't know if the p16m would power the FBV using that cable. I'm still doing research and brainstorming. If you have any ideas or more knowledge that would get me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

• May 15
  • 2020-04-17

Hello,

Up until recently we have been running a single P16D distributor to send audio over PoE to our P16Ms; we have the P16D connected into a Midas DL16 stagebox which then connects into a Midas M32 console.

We recently expanded our stage setup by adding a 2nd DL16 and have installed two wall mounted racks - the racks are located on each side of the stage and each contains one of the DL16s. We would like to add a 2nd P16D so one is located in each rack. The question is can a 2nd P16D be plugged into the Ultranet port on the 2nd DL16 just as the first P16D is plugged into the first DL16? If so are there any configuration settings that need to be tweaked on the M32 to get this to work?

Thanks, Bill

read more...
    0 77
    • Bill Fleming
      Gary Higgins

@BillFleming 

Hello, should work just fine as long as your aes50 a and b 33-48 are set for p16 1-16-assuming they are on different ports. No issues at all if daisy chained as both carry the same assignment.

Aes50 33-48 is what the ultranet ports of a DL/S16 are fixed at. Default settings for aes50a/b 33-48 on an M/X32 are p16 1-8 and p16 9-16. IF you change either routing group to be something else other than p16, that will be what is carried by that particular DL16's ultranet port. That ability can also be your friend should you WANT different sources on either one....or drive you mad if you don't and wonder why.

• Apr 16
    • Bill Fleming
      Bill Fleming

Thanks Gary, I think I follow.

You said  "No issues at all if daisy chained as both carry the same assignment." I have both DL16s running off of AES-A which I would also call daisy-chained. I just want to make sure we're on the same page because I work on the board fairly infrequently and the routing interface makes a little more sense to me than it first did a year and a half ago but nonetheless it's still a bit of a mystery. I would love to see a video on M32 routing where it is explained in great detail but also starts out at a high level and is not over in under five minutes - the Midas videos are very good but routing at least in the IT world can be a complex topic in and of itself.

Once we get the 2nd P16D and plug it in I should be able to get it going. I'm pretty sure our Ultranet ports are still set to their defaults 1-8 and 9-16. I have to head back to the church next week to spin up some Ethernet connections so will check then. I do have a 2nd question regarding how the input port numbers were shifted after I added the 2nd DL16, but I'll start a 2nd thread for that one in case I can't find the answer elsewhere.

Thanks again. 

• Apr 17
  • 2020-04-06

I have a question regarding the internal memory the P-16M uses to strore scenes.  Is there an internal battery?  If so, does the battery charge when in use? Is the battery field repaceable?  Battery type?  As there is no way to externally save P16-M scenes, I want to make sure I do everything I can to protect the scenes saved by my clients. 

Thanks. 

read more...
    0 91
    • Greg Bass
      Paul Vannatto

Hey Greg @scredly , vaguely I remember a long time ago being told the answer to your question. Unfortunately I don't recall how it is stored. I do know that it is non-volatile memory. I've asked Robert @Roblof to see if he knows (or remembers). 

Another option to consider is the new DP48 personal mixers that allow not only storage (internally) but exporting to an SD card. 

• Apr 6
    • Greg Bass
      Robert Lofgren

@scredly , I don't remeber seeing any battery when I took a p16m apart so I'm pretty certain that everything is stored in a flash memory.

I'll double check...

• Apr 6
    • Greg Bass
      Robert Lofgren

@scredly , I have now verified that there is indeed no battery inside and that all parameters are stored in a local flash memory.

• Apr 8
Go to page