Statistics

196,780 members
67,417 posts
  • New
    2020-11-12

Hi all.

I'm having difficullty getting the routing sorted with my Powerplay 16.  I have the stereo out feed coming out just fine from Logic.  I'm having difficulty getting it to play nicely with the UAD Console, though.  It only wants to give me the stereo mix and not the individual channels in the Console.

Can someone help me with the routing?

I'm attaching imaged of my routing in Logic and my routing in the UAD Console.

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 12
    • ScottRogers
      Paul Vannatto Hi Scott, there's something missing in your post about how you have Logic connected to the P16.
      • Nov 11
      • Trouble with Routing in a Powerplay 16
        ScottRogers ADAT out of an Apollo 8 and another 8 channels coming out of another converter (I'm in between units right now; my Ferrofish Pulse 16 arrives tomorrow, replacing an RME ADI 8).
        • Nov 11
        Paul Vannatto Still something missing, since the Powerplay P16 has Ultranet input only.
        • Nov 11
    • ScottRogers
      David Knighton Hello ScottRogers,
      What exactly are you using to get from Logic to the P16-M? We would presume you're connected to an X32/M32 console, but how exactly is it all connected and routed?
      • Nov 12
    • ScottRogers
      ScottRogers Apologies. I’m using a P16-I to feed to the P16-M. I hadn’t realized there was any other option for using the system.
      • Nov 12
        David Knighton Hello Scott, so you're using the ADAT input on the P16-I, correct? I believe the issue you're having is going to be the routing from UAD. The P16-I in this scenario is just spitting out what the UAD is giving. For this, I would recommend jumping over to the UAD forums, as we cannot support the UAD product directly. If I had some working knowledge on UAD products, I'd be glad to help, but unfortunately we don't really specialize in their product knowledge.
        • ·
        • Nov 12
        ScottRogers Hi David. I'm certain that the issue is the routing out of either the UAD console or in Logic, and I have gotten some help configuring it this far via UAD and Logic forums. I just wondered if maybe someone on this forum may have the same configuration, since it's far more likely I'd find someone in a forum for Powerplay users who might also have an Apollo and use Logic. Ah well.
        • Nov 12
  • New
    MARCA: BEHRINGER
    MODELO: MEDIA 40USB
    0 8
    • RAYMIELSON ROCHA FONSECA
      William Reichling Hello, William from Musictribe here. If you click on the support tab and create a parts ticket, someone can help you out with this
      • Nov 11
    • RAYMIELSON ROCHA FONSECA
      William Reichling Hola, William de Musictribe aquí. Si hace clic en la pestaña de soporte y crea un ticket de piezas, alguien puede ayudarlo con esto.
      • Nov 11
  • 2020-10-16

salve ho appena acquistato questo prodotto behringer dr115dsp collego il bluetooth e non si sente la musica , collego il cavo e non si sente la musica cosa sbaglio?

0 9
    • Filippo FLORAMO
      Jason Brewer Hello - The speaker may have a defect or issue - if you are connecting everything according to the manual with no results than I suggest you click the support tab above and make a tech support ticket for further assistance. Thank you
      • Oct 16
  • 2020-10-16

Can I connect PM1 directly into S16 digital snake? 

0 13
  • 2020-08-27

I have a F1320D floor monitor and need a part number for the silver power amp module mounted to the back of the power switch plate (see attached photo).

The sticker on the amp module is the serial number.

Thanks

Chris

0 28
    • Chris Knechtel
      Kyle Johnson Hi Chris, the part number is Q04-AA900-02000. If you'd like to order that part or any other parts, please submit a ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Aug 27
  • 2020-07-30

Hello,

I am repairing this amplifier and find no schematics for it, are they available ?

I just need to repair the internal power supply.

Thanks.

0 32
    • GAETAN debacker
      Paul Vannatto Unless you are an authorised service depot, the company does not provide schematics or service manuals. I would suggest you click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket.
      • Jul 30
    • GAETAN debacker
      GAETAN debacker Many thanks. I am trying but no way: they ask for the model but no way to write in the space. I can choose the trade but not the model. And then it say I have to choose a model. This web is hard to work with !
      • Jul 31
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        Dale Minaker For now simply use a different model and note it in the details for us.
        • Aug 12
    • GAETAN debacker
      Dale Minaker As Paul has correctly pointed out, sadly we cannot share with non Music Tribe partners but we are happy to offer support as stated.
      • Aug 12
    • GAETAN debacker
      GAETAN debacker Hi,
      • Aug 16
    • GAETAN debacker
      GAETAN debacker This is the "Spare parts" link for Behringer ?? Where can I see the spare parts I could get for this trade ?? I can't believe a "big" trade like Behringer send his clients to this "misuctribe" site !
      • Aug 16
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        GAETAN debacker I found out, after almost one hour trying: It does not accept SAFARI. I am really disapointed: when you try to create a ticket if it does not work you should show a message or somethink saying it does not work !
        • Aug 20
  • 2020-07-07
    I own the Behringer K10S Audiophile Studio Subwoofer, and the on/off switch is located at the back and bottom rear of the unit. "Is it ok to just leave it on Vs. having to always have to bend over and manually pull the unit from under my desk to use it"?
    read more...
    0 13
  • 2020-06-16
    Can a P1 IEM amp run off a 12V plugpack?
    0 42
    • Phil Moore
      Rex Beckett The P1 can run from a 9V 100mA centre-negative power supply. I would not connect a 12V supply.
      • Jun 16
    • Phil Moore
      Paulo Pereira Probably yes, but don't take my word for granted. Most of these circuits are based on op-amps and regulators that usually are rated up to 30 or so volts, but again, it's your risk. make sure you use a center negative plug, that's important.
      • Jul 2
  • 2020-05-29

Does running IEM (earbuds) like Westones out of the HA8000 work well? Obviously a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter is needed, but I'm more concerned with the impedence working with earbuds as opposed to headphones.

The 1/4" phone jack out of my Mimic Pro drum module sounds terrible with my IEMs, so I think thats an impedance issue with it being designed for over-the-ear headphones.

Anybody know about this?

Thanks

read more...
    0 36
    • EllisLampman
      Rex Beckett

@EllisLampman 

Westone IEMs usually have an impedance of 19 Ohms. The HA8000 V2 can drive headphones with impedance as low as 8 Ohms so should be fine. The combination of Westone's high sensitivity with the high output level of the HA8000 could make them very loud. Be careful with the level controls!

• May 29
  • 2020-05-28

Our church just purchased 4 Behringer P-16M's. We are using them in conjuction with a Behringer XR18 digital mixer. The ultranet cable runs from one end of our stage to my P16, which is about 50 feet cable lenght. I'm the bass player. From mine it then is run from my Thru to the IN next in line and on until it reaches the 4th one. Everything out of the mixer to the P16s is fine except for the bass which is intermittent in the P16's only. It's rock solid in the house mix. I can play maybe a measure or two and then the bass just kind of fades out. A few measures later it comes back and then goes away again. Since I'm at the top of line then I know the drummer is experiencing the same intermittent signal so I'm going to assume the other two are also. I've tried moving the bass input to other channels on the mixer but the problem is still there.

I am stumped so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 43
    • Glen Buerky
      Paul Vannatto

Hi Glen @da_bassman 

Check the limiter level (top right knob) on your P16. It is probably turned down. One of the musicians at my church had the same thing happen to him and his limiter was turned down.

• May 28
Go to page