Statistics

241,822 members
118,136 posts
  • New
    BobDaley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Hi. Just bought 2 B105D monitors (still waiting fir the mic stand mounts). 

I am plugging this into my Behringer X2442 PA for a monitor, through the main in and subs on my PA , and it is terrible.

crackly sound, sounds distorted, no real volume. Who can help me walk through this issue?

thansk in advance 

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    AndyLanham
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

I am trying to put effects into my vocal mics on my P16 in ear system. There doesn't seem to be a way to do it as a mix with channel out. Any help would be appreciated.

0 30
    • AndyLanham
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Andy, which console are you using with the P16? Instructions for sending FX to P16 differs between consoles.
      • Jun 17
    • AndyLanham
      AndyLanham

x32

• Jun 18
    • AndyLanham
      Paul_Vannatto On the Routing, Ultranet (or P16) screen, assign the appropriate FX return, such as the FX1L and FX1R for the first FX return (wet signal).
      • Jun 19
      • p16 effects
        AndyLanham yes but that makes it all effects with no main and doesnt sound good. delays have a mix option but not halls or chamber reverbs.
        • Jun 19
      • p16 effects
        AndyLanham thanks for responding btw
        • Jun 19
    • AndyLanham
      Paul_Vannatto You could setup one of the FX slots just for the P16, simply by disabling the FX return, Main LR. That way you can send to that FX the way you want it to sound in the P16.

Yes that is correct that all reverbs do not have mix options in the X-Air/M-Air as well as the X32/M32.
      • Jun 19
  • New
    LuisRicardoGonzlezDehesa
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

Ayuda, no entiendo muy bien el inglés, pero alguien me puede ayudar a oirdenar esta pieza? MAIN BOARD FOR P16-M SPARE PART P0421 PCB ASSEMBLY 2 H HI REAR A09-42100-00008

muchas gracias por su ayuda

No. part Q05-42102-00108

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    G9D9H0U9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Olá, boa noite Gostaria de saber se você tem  os 

Tweeter dos monitores Bahringer B2031A?

POR FAVOR Me emforme o valor 

Att: José Dantas

0 36
    • G9D9H0U9
      Nigel67 Hi G9D9H0U9. Please fill in a spares ticket and the spares team will send you pricing and availability for a tweeter. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jun 7
  • New
    abc12
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-21

I have a Behringer Eurolive B205 150 watt monitor.

Is there a case or cover I can buy for it and if so where can I buy it?

Stuart Hillier

0 51
    • abc12
      Paul_Vannatto Hi Stuart, I have 2 B205 and one B207MP3 spot monitors and have used some night bags that I had kicking around. They can also be found at Walmart in their luggage section.
      • Apr 21
  • BarryWoodward
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

All of the ie amps that I purchased new are only working in the left channel.   I have try 3 different ei phones and thet are all the same. 

0 58
    • BarryWoodward
      GaryHiggins There is a switch inside by battery to change from mono to stereo, likely they may be set to mono
      • Apr 13
    • BarryWoodward
      StephenEvans I'd bet it's the other way round, that it is set to stereo and you're feeding it from a mono output
      • Apr 14
  • New
    Gator1957
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

I have a Behringer Eurolive Speaker.  The fuse and housing popped out and I need a replacement.  Does anyone know where I can find one?

0 36
    • Gator1957
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Gatpr1957, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request. To do this go to support at the top of the page and scroll down to parts and fill out the form that shows once you click on the tab.
      • Mar 20
  • New
    ja2903
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

mi p16m no se conecta a los demas p16m y no conecta luz de ultranet tengo 4 en total y solo funcionan 3

0 52
    • ja2903
      Nigel67 Hi, if your unit has stopped working, please send in a Service Ticket and the team will take care of this. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 3
    • ja2903
      ja2903 thanks
      • Mar 4
  • New
    PowerOne
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-27

Interested in purchasing the Powerplay Ha 8000 and would like to know if it will work in tandem with the p16 personal mixer  

0 52
    • PowerOne
      RexBeckett Hi PowerOne, is your plan to use the HA8000 to feed multiple headphones from a single P16-M? This should work provided everyone is happy to have the same monitor mix.

In my experience, musicians usually want individual monitor mixes. I don't see that the HA8000 would be much help with this.
      • Feb 27
  • New
    Jewright76
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-09

Can anyone tell me the best way to hook up a elite core pm16 in ear monitor system to the x32 with out using all the output channels?

0 68
    • Jewright76
      Paul_Vannatto Unfortunately, since the Elite Core is not part of Music Tribe, they have their own proprietary ethernet protocol that is not compatible to either the Music Tribe Ultranet or AES50 protocols. I would suggest you retire (or sell) the Elite Core and invest in either the P16 line (using the Ultranet) or the newer Midas DP48 personal mixers (that uses the AES50).
      • Feb 9
    • Jewright76
      StephenEvans You could get something like the Midas HUB4 which has 16 analog outs.
      • Feb 11
Go to page