• New
    raymielson10
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-11
    MARCA: BEHRINGER
    MODELO: MEDIA 40USB
    0 69
    • raymielson10
      WilliamR Hello, William from Musictribe here. If you click on the support tab and create a parts ticket, someone can help you out with this
      • November 11, 2020
    • raymielson10
      WilliamR Hola, William de Musictribe aquí. Si hace clic en la pestaña de soporte y crea un ticket de piezas, alguien puede ayudarlo con esto.
      • November 11, 2020
  • Floramo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

salve ho appena acquistato questo prodotto behringer dr115dsp collego il bluetooth e non si sente la musica , collego il cavo e non si sente la musica cosa sbaglio?

0 95
    • Floramo
      JasonB81 Hello - The speaker may have a defect or issue - if you are connecting everything according to the manual with no results than I suggest you click the support tab above and make a tech support ticket for further assistance. Thank you
      • October 16, 2020
  • willemheyneke
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-16

Can I connect PM1 directly into S16 digital snake? 

0 103
  • retribution
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-08-27

I have a F1320D floor monitor and need a part number for the silver power amp module mounted to the back of the power switch plate (see attached photo).

The sticker on the amp module is the serial number.

Thanks

Chris

0 219
    • retribution
      KyleJohnson Hi Chris, the part number is Q04-AA900-02000. If you'd like to order that part or any other parts, please submit a ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • August 27, 2020
      • Behringer F1320D Floor Monitor, Need Part Number, Please
        retribution Kyle, Thank you!
        • August 27, 2020
  • Gaetandebacker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-30

Hello,

I am repairing this amplifier and find no schematics for it, are they available ?

I just need to repair the internal power supply.

Thanks.

0 121
    • Gaetandebacker
      Paul_Vannatto Unless you are an authorised service depot, the company does not provide schematics or service manuals. I would suggest you click on Support (above) and submit a service ticket.
      • July 30, 2020
    • Gaetandebacker
      Gaetandebacker Many thanks. I am trying but no way: they ask for the model but no way to write in the space. I can choose the trade but not the model. And then it say I have to choose a model. This web is hard to work with !
      • July 31, 2020
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        Dale_M For now simply use a different model and note it in the details for us.
        • August 12, 2020
    • Gaetandebacker
      Dale_M As Paul has correctly pointed out, sadly we cannot share with non Music Tribe partners but we are happy to offer support as stated.
      • August 12, 2020
    • Gaetandebacker
      Gaetandebacker Hi,
      • August 16, 2020
    • Gaetandebacker
      Gaetandebacker This is the "Spare parts" link for Behringer ?? Where can I see the spare parts I could get for this trade ?? I can't believe a "big" trade like Behringer send his clients to this "misuctribe" site !
      • August 16, 2020
      • Schematics for a Behringer MPA100
        Gaetandebacker I found out, after almost one hour trying: It does not accept SAFARI. I am really disapointed: when you try to create a ticket if it does not work you should show a message or somethink saying it does not work !
        • August 20, 2020
  • Mrjohnallen
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-07-07
    I own the Behringer K10S Audiophile Studio Subwoofer, and the on/off switch is located at the back and bottom rear of the unit. "Is it ok to just leave it on Vs. having to always have to bend over and manually pull the unit from under my desk to use it"?
    read more...
    0 64
  • Philmoore174
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-06-16
    Can a P1 IEM amp run off a 12V plugpack?
    0 113
    • Philmoore174
      RexBeckett The P1 can run from a 9V 100mA centre-negative power supply. I would not connect a 12V supply.
      • June 16, 2020
    • Philmoore174
      paulop Probably yes, but don't take my word for granted. Most of these circuits are based on op-amps and regulators that usually are rated up to 30 or so volts, but again, it's your risk. make sure you use a center negative plug, that's important.
      • July 2, 2020
  • EllisLampman
    Contributor - Level 3
    2020-05-29

Does running IEM (earbuds) like Westones out of the HA8000 work well? Obviously a 1/4" to 3.5mm adapter is needed, but I'm more concerned with the impedence working with earbuds as opposed to headphones.

The 1/4" phone jack out of my Mimic Pro drum module sounds terrible with my IEMs, so I think thats an impedance issue with it being designed for over-the-ear headphones.

Anybody know about this?

Thanks

read more...
    0 87
    • EllisLampman
      RexBeckett

@EllisLampman 

Westone IEMs usually have an impedance of 19 Ohms. The HA8000 V2 can drive headphones with impedance as low as 8 Ohms so should be fine. The combination of Westone's high sensitivity with the high output level of the HA8000 could make them very loud. Be careful with the level controls!

• May 29, 2020
  • da_bassman
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-28

Our church just purchased 4 Behringer P-16M's. We are using them in conjuction with a Behringer XR18 digital mixer. The ultranet cable runs from one end of our stage to my P16, which is about 50 feet cable lenght. I'm the bass player. From mine it then is run from my Thru to the IN next in line and on until it reaches the 4th one. Everything out of the mixer to the P16s is fine except for the bass which is intermittent in the P16's only. It's rock solid in the house mix. I can play maybe a measure or two and then the bass just kind of fades out. A few measures later it comes back and then goes away again. Since I'm at the top of line then I know the drummer is experiencing the same intermittent signal so I'm going to assume the other two are also. I've tried moving the bass input to other channels on the mixer but the problem is still there.

I am stumped so any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

read more...
    0 83
    • da_bassman
      Paul_Vannatto

Hi Glen @da_bassman 

Check the limiter level (top right knob) on your P16. It is probably turned down. One of the musicians at my church had the same thing happen to him and his limiter was turned down.

• May 28, 2020
  • captainonion
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-05-28
    Hello, There has been alot of talk, from practically every clerk in the business, about THE specifications for this model. With my applications, I need to know for certain if the MAIN OUTS on this Xenyx QX1002USB are actually interfaced into this mixer balanced TRS, or if these TRS connectors are merely a facade at the top of an unbalanced (TS) output? Thank you!
    read more...
    0 87
    • captainonion
      RexBeckett

@captainonion 

On my unit they are impedance balanced TRS outputs. This gives most of the advantages of a fully-balanced output but is more tolerant of connections to unbalanced inputs. The cold side of the output is not driven but has the same impedance (to ground) as the driven, hot side.

• May 28, 2020
Go to page