Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    fthompson
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-30

I would like to secure a new or a good-used tweeter for the Behringer B2031P non-active studio monitor. If the original part no longer exist, what is the best substitute to use? Suggestions and testimonials are welcome . . .

Jaboi 

0 6
  • New
    aprincejr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-29

Was wondering if anyone knew how to lock band mates out of main mix on their i phones so all they could adjust is their "sends on fader monitor mix" for their monitor only. Thank you,

Archie

0 7
  • New
    cabaluchi37211
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-02

Help p16

0 15
  • New
    tone_crafter
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-06-09

When we boadcast settings from our Midas M32 desk to our DP48 units, channels that are stereo linked in a given DP48 group are summing to mono. If we unlink the channels in the 'assign' menu and manually pan left/right all works as expected. Is this a known issue. We are currently on firmware v2.0 for DP48s. Not sure of firmware version for the desk and stage box.

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    colin2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-08

I am trying to understand all that I need to get the Behringer Powerplay P16-I and P16-M to function as a monitor with our Behringer X32 mixer/S32 stage box.  Is there some document or video that explains the hardware requirements end to end?  It is not clear to me whether the outputs from the X32/S32 are directly connected to the P16-I or whether an AMP is required between the X32/S32 and P16-I to amplify the sound so that it is audible in the headphones connected to the P16-M.

read more...
    0 51
    • colin2000
      Paul_Vannatto If you have an X32 and S32 stagebox, you don't need a P16i. That unit was designed to be used with an analog console to provide Ultranet to the P16. Both the X32 and the S32 have Ultranet ports on the backs of the units.
      • May 8
    • colin2000
      colin2000

Thank you Paul, but your response eliminated part of the hardware I thought I needed to implement the P16M, but doesn’t respond to the question of the necessity of an AMP in make the P16M function. It also raises a new question. It the P16-I is not necessary, to what does the Cat6 from the P16-M connect?

• May 9
      • Behringer P16-I and P16-M end to end hardware requirements
        JeffRusin I’ll give this a try, you come out of the alternate port on your Barringer product it is best to go into a P 16 M distribution box. Then from the box it has like six outputs , you would run a cat five cable to each piece 16 unit. That way The p 16 unit will not need power from a wall wart as it comes through the CAT5 cable , now if I’m understanding you correctly the P 16 has a quarter inch out left and right I do believe that you would come out the left mono and either go into your powered monitor speaker or into an amp which would then feed the monitor speaker. That would be a lot of extra cables If it was through an app first but I suppose you could set up the P 16s by the back line of the stage as you would not be adjusting that much during the show if at all and therefore hopefully closer to the amps. I hope this answered your question
        • May 10
  • New
    JacquesMathez
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-04-23

Hi,

My only DP48 is directly connected to AES50B of my M32. No daisy chain, no HUB4.

In the M32 inputs routing, i selected AES50B 1-8 for the channels 1-8.

On M32 channels 1-4 and 7-8 there is no signal, on channels 5-6 I get the signal from the DP48 microphones.

When I switch on the DP48, after 2 seconds, there is a loud pop on channels 5-8, nothing on channel 1-4.

DP48 firmware is 2.2.

Question : Is the upstreaming only allowed in conjonction with HUB4, meaning that upstreaming without it is not supported and leads to the weird results i explained ?

Thank you for your support.

BR

read more...
    0 35
    • JacquesMathez
      Nigel67 Hi JaquesMathez. The Upstream should work without the need of the Hub4. Please refer to this block diagram. The 8 channels being sent back to the AES50 ports is shown right at the top. https://mediadl.musictribe.com/download/software/midas/DP48/DP48_Block_Diagram.pdf You have the Aux Inputs, Ambience Mics, Mix A and Mix B. It would appear that the 8 channels are working as you mention that you see the audio from the ambience Mics. Is the M32 running G4.06?
      • Apr 24
      • DP48 upstream without Hub4
        JacquesMathez Thanks Nigel, everything is clear to me now. By the way, yes, i'm running V4.06
        • ·
        • Apr 26
  • New
    Gaf_Fab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-19

Good Morning,

how can I adjust the recording level from DP48?

thanks

Fabio

0 13
  • New
    Gaf_Fab
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-15

Good afternoon to every one,

probably a silly question. Why my DP48 doesn't show vertical meters as I see in every picture of it?

Thanks & Sorry

Fabio

0 11
    • Gaf_Fab
      Paul_Vannatto It is because your DP48 probably has the latest firmware with the group list. The official pictures were taken before the group list was added. The VU meters are horizontal just under the group names.
      • Apr 15
      • DP 48 METERS
        Gaf_Fab Thanks, the answer that I'm looking for.
        • Apr 19
  • New
    Burnhaven
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-04-06

I want to use a P16m, connecting it to our S32's Ultranet port, without making any changes or linking in our mix buses.  I understand this will allow me to pan the other musicians and vocalists in my in-ear monitors.  Correct?

0 58
    • Burnhaven
      Paul_Vannatto Yes that is correct. Make sure you assign the desired inputs (in banks of 8) to the Routing, AES50 (A or B, depending on which you are using) banks 5-6 so that the S32 will output them to the Ultranet output.
      • Apr 6
      • P16m with X32 and S32
        Burnhaven How does this look? Our AES50 routing in X32 Edit. I probably need 8 inputs to a P16M and might not even need drums since I stand so close to them and we have a click track. It's the panning capability I'm really after, and I've started calling this "mono panning" rather than stereo because it gets confused with situations where something like a keyboard might send a stereo, left/right pair ---- which isn't happening in our situation.
        • Apr 7
    • Burnhaven
      Paul_Vannatto If the S32 is connected to the X32 AES50 A port, you need to assign the signals you want to go to the P16, to the AES50-A 33-40 and 41-48 (5th and 6th banks). You first have to assign individual signals on the Out 1-16, Aux Out or Ultranet screens to make up the banks of 8. Then assign those (eg Out 1-8, 9-16) to the 5th and 6th AES50-A banks.
      • Apr 7
    • Burnhaven
      Burnhaven Got it thanks.
      • Apr 7
  • New
    Music2021
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

My guitar player has a Behringer B205d and the speaker needs replaced. I sent in a service request on 3/31 and have heard nothing back. How can I get a replacement speaker. Thanks 

0 18
    • Music2021
      Dale_M Do you have a ticket number we can check for you?
      • Apr 7
    • Music2021
      Music2021

CAS-586191-K9Z8Y4 .

• Apr 7
    • Music2021
      sam58 hi ya i need a speaker two for the same uint did they ever get back to ya thanks
      • Jun 30
Go to page