Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    DjChugo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-12

Hello, can someone here please help me find the VNET SC1 controller. My unit got severely damaged on a fire so now my QFlex 64 speakers are useless without it. Please help me find one. I just can't find one online.???

0 23
  • New
    Msyo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-03

Hi guys I have a inuke6000 after use I put a way in it's hard case for 3 days when I went too use again it would not go from the Red rings on the Chanel's to Orange any ideas what's wrong 

0 4
    • Msyo
      StaffordAV Hi Msyo,

There are a number of reasons why your amplifier stays in protect mode, so without being able to check it out, it is not possible to say what the exact cause is. However, it is likely that something is triggering the main psu controller ic to shut down.

I contributed to a previous thread on this problem at the end of June, earlier this year. If I remember correctly the thread was called “red ring of death”. I can’t figure out the search function, so am unable to provide a link, but there is more detailed information on one possible, simple, fix in that thread if you can find it. That is, assuming that either yourself, or someone you know, is reasonably competent with power supply circuits, if not don’t mess inside. It is not just pressing a reset button or replacing a fuse, you need to replace components, and there are high voltages present.
      • Oct 3
    • Msyo
      Msyo

Thank you

• Oct 3
  • New
    jvarra
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-29

hello my name is Joshua And I own a bar N steak house also venue hear in south Dakota I 'am looking for some clips for the top snap clip to the Behringer Europort PPA2000BT 8-Channel Portable PA System. the top clip broke and I am needing to know if I can order a replacement for the unit and who I need to talk to in order to get that done. a customer broke one of the house musician's equipment and I'm just in the process of trying to replace the broken item.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    herlyoviedoooo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-08

Good evening, support me please I have a CMD STUDIO 4A controller and the system does not detect it I get an error please help me it is very urgent

0 7
  • New
    Mainstage42
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-25

Hi

I cannot get the CMD Studio 4a Controller to work in Windows 11 64bit with the available driver.

Device Error - code 10 "insufficient system resources exist to complete the api"

Is there likely to be an updated driver available anytime soon?

read more...
    0 11
    • Mainstage42
      Joansans1 Estoy buscando reemplazos de buffer y tweeter compatiles con mis turbosound tl1201 live series. Alguien puede ayudarme?
      • Aug 25
    • Mainstage42
      PedroRodrigues Hi Mainstage42, thank you for your post, please ponder that the CMD Studio 4a was been for some time declared a legacy unit and we have stopped releasing any resources. If you wish to keep using this unit, you will be able to do so but exclusively on legacy operating systems. Thank you
      • Aug 26
  • New
    jrychter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-23

In my manual it is showing the connect the mains to the L/R speaker outputs and the sub to the Mono out on the board.

Does the sub have to be a powered sub for this?  It doesnt say the sub is powered?

0 8
    • jrychter
      Nigel67 Hi jrychter. If you are connecting the sub to the mono output, then you will either need an amplifier or an active sub. The mono output from the mixer is only a line level output, it is not a powered output. The only powered outputs are the two speakons on the rear of the mixer which you are feeding to your L, R speakers.
      • Aug 23
  • New
    PebblesLegacy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

Hi there 

I have just recieved the PMP6000 and trying to buy a flight case as it seams that its more difficult to find a good one that fits I have been on Amazon and all of them are either too small one way or the other 

So asking for some advise to get one that doesnt cost the earth 

read more...
    0 16
  • New
    Gordy7766
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I recently inherited this mixer from my father who passed away, and i have no idea were the power lead is or how to get one, im in the uk and would like one which fits uk plugs, can someone point me in the right direction thanks ever so much

0 33
    • Gordy7766
      PedroRodrigues Hi Gordy7766, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to contact our Service Department so they can guide on this process. For this please follow the link below and submit a Assistance Request direly with the Service Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Jun 8
    • Gordy7766
      Gordy7766

I have and they didnt really help me much. All im after is a link or atleast a part number so I know what im looking for

• Jun 8
    • Gordy7766
      sauce Hi, in the manual there are these references :

POWER SUPPLY
      Mains Voltages
      USA/Canada
      120 V ~, 60 Hz, PSU MXUL 1
      U.K./Australia
      240 V ~, 50 Hz, PSU MXEU 1
      Europe
      230 V ~, 50 Hz, PSU MXEU 1
      General export model
      100 - 120 V ~, 200 - 240 V ~, 50 - 60 Hz
      Power supply units
      Model MXEU 1
      In:
      230 V ~ / 50 Hz (250 mA)
      Out: 2 * 19.5 V ~ (1200 mA)
      Model MXUL 1
      In:
      115 V ~ / 60 Hz
      (500 mA)
      Out: 2 * 19.5 V ~ (1200 mA)

For example it's look like this :
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/183905469834
      • Jun 8
    • Gordy7766
      Gordy7766

Thankyou for helping, i didnt realise how hard it would be to buy one of these in the uk

• Jun 8
  • New
    MaxWax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

Bought my mixer before covid19 hit ...had been planning on putting on a night in a friend's bar - but yes, lockdown happened.

Mixer (DK626) purchased from GAK in Brighton UK (I'll have to check my banking for exact purchase date) went into storage (a spare room in my home).

Today I unboxed the mixer for the very first time, set it up to my decks and sound system and wow,disappointing...

Channel 3 "goes to sleep" if there is a few seconds gap in signal (when the needle leaves the groove) ...no sound, no lights on the display, nothing. Mixer has to be switched off and back on again to "wake Channel 3 up" and get any sound.

First play. How did this get past your quality control?

Really worried that I'll get no help from you because I did not register within 90 days of of purchase. I was not prompted to do so by the seller nor was there any big lettering anywhere on the box telling me to do so.

What will happen?

A chance for you to help someone out and prove your customer service is better than your quality control? I hope so

Please don't let me down guys - my income has been completely crushed by lockdown and I was just starting to claw my way back into the world.

Yours in good faith,

S.

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    TR8ZEEE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-22

i have contacted your people several times without any replies about the issues im having after downloading the relevant software for this controller including many other cmd series controllers i wish to use for my project their all brand new with deckadance tickets in their plastic bags. I am so frustrated spent hours days trying to resolve these problems with the downloads which are all linked none work what ever I do. Error after error etc code this code that insufficient resources etc I am so pissed please help me I am not pc literate. When I connect controllers to laptop windows 10 Asus Ryzen 7 lights come on nothing else. Ive followed youtube instructions but now im defeated please help me if there is another software to manage these devices thank you. PS please call me if possible I am desperate. I am a disabled man wishing to start a live broadcast internet music stream broadcast which I want to show the light effects sounds with the cmd series and I am now shattered disappointed so will someone please try and resolve my issues asap Thank You. [email protected]

View Attachment
    read more...
    0 750
    • TR8ZEEE
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and submit a tech support ticket. Someone can contact you directly to help get you sorted.
      • Apr 22
    • TR8ZEEE
      TR8ZEEE

Done hope they click on this link will ty

• Apr 22
    • TR8ZEEE
      TR8ZEEE

https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/289564/316765/please-i-need-your-help-urgently

• Apr 22
    • TR8ZEEE
      elliott23

you got me interested

• May 31
    • TR8ZEEE
      elliott23 In my opinion, there may be 2 reasons for this - this is a software failure or it is likely that a spy application is installed on your phone. Often such applications are used by girls to convict a partner of treason. On https://realspyapps.com/how-to-catch-a-cheating-boyfriend/ there is more information about it. Try to clarify the situation in a conversation, or if the cause of the failure lies in the software, then contact support.
      • May 31
Go to page