Statistics

180,559 members
49,326 posts
  • 2020-09-11

Ive recently got a djx750 mixer I went to use for the forth time and during my set the audio in and out  has gone I get nothing out of it it still switches on but dead I can't find my recipe for it plus I got on line brand new less then 9 months old and also it gets so hot u can fry an egg on it ive never had a mixer get as hot as that dose any way I can get replaced or repaired...?

read more...
    0 4
    • ScottEglington
      John Matthews Hi Scott, unfortunately we won't be able to process a warranty repair without a copy of the proof of purchase. Best step would be to contact the seller you purchased from and see if they can provide you a new copy.
      • Sep 11
  • 2020-08-22

How do you sync a TD-3 with a DDM4000 via midi please. 

0 9
    • Law89
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Law89 please be aware that the MIDI implementation on the DDM4000 is limited and more focused to control DJ and sequence software but you ca try. Please see the pictures below with the DDM4000 MIDI implementation, I hope it helps
      • Sep 3
  • 2020-07-17
    I have just purchased 2 X1 infinium crossfaders, I have tried both in My DDM4000, but neither of them work. Do they need to be configured? Or should they work straight out the box as a plug and play. Not sure if they are any good as they were both customer returns from DV24/7. The faders both light up, but do not mixer front one deck to the other. I believe these units are both faulty, and the previous returning customers either damaged or had the same issue with them. Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 8
  • 2020-07-16
    So my wife bought me the CMD Studio 4a for our anniversary. I went to download the Decadance LE Software, but Cakewalk is no longer accepting new accounts, so I'm out of luck there. What can I get that's reasonably priced, since Virtual DJ costs more than the controller? I'm still new to this technology since I'm from the old school. Turntables & vinyl.
    read more...
    0 10
    • WJSCHMARS
      GERARD90 hola oye yo tengo el mismo problema ya lo solucionaste el mio lo conecto a mi pc y me aparece error en el controlador
      • Jul 28
  • 2020-05-29

Hola, acabo de comprar el mixer Xenix q502usb para grabar con un Microfono B-2Pro en una laptop Dell Inspiron 1420 con Windows 7 Ultimate, para resumir instalè el sotware (Audacity win- 1.2.6) y nada mas, cuando conecto la xenix q502usb a la laptop me anula todo sonido del laptop y cuando intento grabar con el B-2Pro no lo hace y graba con el micro de la laptop. me pueden ayudar a solucionar esto? Muchas Gracias.

read more...
    0 27
    • Andres Manosalva
      Rex Beckett

@andresmanosalva 

Hello Andres, welcome to the community.

That is a very old version of Audacity. You can get the latest (2.4.1) from Audacity Downloads. There are options in Audacity for the recording input and playback output devices:

Audacity IO.PNG

If you cannnot see these, click on View -> Toolbars and enable Device Toolbar.

I don't know how well the B-2 mic will work with the Q502USB. The B-2 requires 48V phantom power but the Q502USB only supplies 15V.

• May 28
  • 2020-05-23

I install windiws 10x64 and my dj controll not working, because drivers not working in windows10. And windows not repair them. Where i can get drivers for behringer cmd studio 4a for windows 10x64. On official site of support only for win7.  Site of care did not work properly too, care ticket not working.

cmdstudio4a.png
    read more...
    0 62
    • Adel Bikchentaev
      Rex Beckett

@Adel 

First make sure that every required field in your profile is correct. Missing or invalid information can apparently cause the Care ticket system to fail. It is also important to fill-in every required field in the Care ticket form (marked *). Make screenshots of the completed Care form before you submit it. If it fails again, send a PM to @AlexLane with the screenshots embedded (use the Photo button) and he will be able to help.

BTW: It is not necessary to start a new thread each time. You can reply to your original thread.

• May 23
    • Adel Bikchentaev
      Adel Bikchentaev

i fill all required fields. screenshot. in file

c4.png
      • May 23
    • Adel Bikchentaev
      Rex Beckett

@Adel wrote:

i fill all required fields. screenshot. in file

@Adel 

In case you did not send a PM to @AlexLane , this post will notify him.

• May 23
  • 2020-01-20

I don't think I was clear in my last post: Actually I want to know how to control for example an equalizer using X Touch functions. Can someone help me? I am currently using DAW Reaper. Thanks.

0 188
    • Siro Pontes
      Ken Mitchell

Hi Siro ( @DAP4920 ), 

Welcome to the community.  In Reaper, plugins are typically controlled with MIDI messages but the X-Touch isn't a MIDI controller, it uses MCU (Mackie) protocol.   If you are running Reaper on Windows, take a look at the Klinke MCU extension that has an FX Mode for editing FX parameters.  There's no Klinke for Mac.  In my previous setup, I used an X-Touch to control the track parameters and an X-Touch Mini (in MIDI mode) to control FX parameters.  This was on a Mac so no Klinke.  Since I adopted the single fader mixing method, I use a Presonus Faderport for tracks and a custom Lemur layout on an Android tablet for controlling FX parameters. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• Jan 25
  • 2020-01-11

How do you turn off / disable / bypass the crossfader?

If a channel is assigned to the A side and another channel is assigned to the B side, are the other channels blocked or passed through to the output section?

What if only one side of the crossfader is assigned to a channel?

What if the same channel is assigned to both sides?

Where are these cases and behaviors specified?

(User Manuals for all other Behringer mixers with crossfaders, also, do not specify these cases.)

read more...
    0 73
  • 2019-10-28

Hello, I´m Sergio Castan. I bought a CMD Studio 4a. But I can´t actívate the software Deckadance 2 LE because the site web Carewalk and Stanton New account creation is currently disabled. I waited a month to fix the web, but It continue the same.

How can fix the problem?

I tryed to write to Calwalk, but it´s necessary a account to send a messege.

read more...
    0 89