Statistics

250,610 members
127,790 posts
  • DAP4920
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-01-20

I don't think I was clear in my last post: Actually I want to know how to control for example an equalizer using X Touch functions. Can someone help me? I am currently using DAW Reaper. Thanks.

0 268
    • DAP4920
      KenMitchell

Hi Siro ( @DAP4920 ), 

Welcome to the community.  In Reaper, plugins are typically controlled with MIDI messages but the X-Touch isn't a MIDI controller, it uses MCU (Mackie) protocol.   If you are running Reaper on Windows, take a look at the Klinke MCU extension that has an FX Mode for editing FX parameters.  There's no Klinke for Mac.  In my previous setup, I used an X-Touch to control the track parameters and an X-Touch Mini (in MIDI mode) to control FX parameters.  This was on a Mac so no Klinke.  Since I adopted the single fader mixing method, I use a Presonus Faderport for tracks and a custom Lemur layout on an Android tablet for controlling FX parameters. 

Hope this helps, 

Ken

• January 25, 2020
  • RationalGuy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-11

How do you turn off / disable / bypass the crossfader?

If a channel is assigned to the A side and another channel is assigned to the B side, are the other channels blocked or passed through to the output section?

What if only one side of the crossfader is assigned to a channel?

What if the same channel is assigned to both sides?

Where are these cases and behaviors specified?

(User Manuals for all other Behringer mixers with crossfaders, also, do not specify these cases.)

read more...
    0 134
  • sergio123
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-10-28

Hello, I´m Sergio Castan. I bought a CMD Studio 4a. But I can´t actívate the software Deckadance 2 LE because the site web Carewalk and Stanton New account creation is currently disabled. I waited a month to fix the web, but It continue the same.

How can fix the problem?

I tryed to write to Calwalk, but it´s necessary a account to send a messege.

read more...
    0 140
Go to page