Statistics

299,155 members
182,868 posts
  • New
    jrychter
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-23

In my manual it is showing the connect the mains to the L/R speaker outputs and the sub to the Mono out on the board.

Does the sub have to be a powered sub for this?  It doesnt say the sub is powered?

0 7
    • jrychter
      Nigel67 Hi jrychter. If you are connecting the sub to the mono output, then you will either need an amplifier or an active sub. The mono output from the mixer is only a line level output, it is not a powered output. The only powered outputs are the two speakons on the rear of the mixer which you are feeding to your L, R speakers.
      • Aug 23
  • New
    Gordy7766
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-08

I recently inherited this mixer from my father who passed away, and i have no idea were the power lead is or how to get one, im in the uk and would like one which fits uk plugs, can someone point me in the right direction thanks ever so much

0 23
    • Gordy7766
      PedroRodrigues Hi Gordy7766, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to contact our Service Department so they can guide on this process. For this please follow the link below and submit a Assistance Request direly with the Service Team: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request&brand=Behringer Thank you
      • Jun 8
    • Gordy7766
      Gordy7766

I have and they didnt really help me much. All im after is a link or atleast a part number so I know what im looking for

• Jun 8
    • Gordy7766
      sauce Hi, in the manual there are these references :

POWER SUPPLY
      Mains Voltages
      USA/Canada
      120 V ~, 60 Hz, PSU MXUL 1
      U.K./Australia
      240 V ~, 50 Hz, PSU MXEU 1
      Europe
      230 V ~, 50 Hz, PSU MXEU 1
      General export model
      100 - 120 V ~, 200 - 240 V ~, 50 - 60 Hz
      Power supply units
      Model MXEU 1
      In:
      230 V ~ / 50 Hz (250 mA)
      Out: 2 * 19.5 V ~ (1200 mA)
      Model MXUL 1
      In:
      115 V ~ / 60 Hz
      (500 mA)
      Out: 2 * 19.5 V ~ (1200 mA)

For example it's look like this :
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/183905469834
      • Jun 8
    • Gordy7766
      Gordy7766

Thankyou for helping, i didnt realise how hard it would be to buy one of these in the uk

• Jun 8
  • New
    MaxWax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

Bought my mixer before covid19 hit ...had been planning on putting on a night in a friend's bar - but yes, lockdown happened.

Mixer (DK626) purchased from GAK in Brighton UK (I'll have to check my banking for exact purchase date) went into storage (a spare room in my home).

Today I unboxed the mixer for the very first time, set it up to my decks and sound system and wow,disappointing...

Channel 3 "goes to sleep" if there is a few seconds gap in signal (when the needle leaves the groove) ...no sound, no lights on the display, nothing. Mixer has to be switched off and back on again to "wake Channel 3 up" and get any sound.

First play. How did this get past your quality control?

Really worried that I'll get no help from you because I did not register within 90 days of of purchase. I was not prompted to do so by the seller nor was there any big lettering anywhere on the box telling me to do so.

What will happen?

A chance for you to help someone out and prove your customer service is better than your quality control? I hope so

Please don't let me down guys - my income has been completely crushed by lockdown and I was just starting to claw my way back into the world.

Yours in good faith,

S.

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    tiffersno2
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-15

Hello there!!

I'm new to this forum and asking for some help please.

I have bought a new Behringer DJX900USB DJ Mixer and connected to two fairly old Gemini 500XL II Direct Drive turntables, using good quality cables and the phone inputs (and grounded). When trying to set the gain levels etc, the master level output LED lights do not light up. The EQ channels gain meters light up fine, and I have adjusted so they just readh 0db.

Sound levels seem fine, although a little distorted at high volumes.

Is the mixer faulty or is it the old turntables output is low? Or have I missed something?

Any other info you need to diagnose the problem, let me know and I will post it up.

Thanks in advance

read more...
    0 22
  • New
    Ingmar2000
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Hi, does someone know if there is an replacement usb module for the dx2000 usb mixer 

1 7
    • Ingmar2000
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. Please click on the support link above and create a parts case and someone will contact you as soon as possible.
      • Apr 6
  • New
    djbills
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-01

Hello!  Does there happen to be a part number or route to purchase a replacement fader for the MM-1 4 channel midi mixer?  I've not opened it up yet to see if it looks to be (semi) user replaceable with a plug or possibly able to be soldered in by a novice, but thought I'd ask here.  Hopefully it's not all one piece and a bigger problem than just popping in a new fader.

This is one of the vertical faders, not the cross fader.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

read more...
    0 7
    • djbills
      NicJonesMT Hi DJBills
      You have 2 options. Both require you to click support at the top of the page.

1 - Technical Support.
      If you chose to submit a technical support ticket, please ensure that you have provided a detailed description of the issue. We can then go through some trouble shooting with you and pass your case over to the service team if required.

2 - Spare Parts.
      You can submit a spare parts request. Let the team know which fader you are having issues with and the team will then be able to advise on pricing and availability.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    valvert
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-23
    Hello
    I can't display the VU-meter of channel 2 when I put headphones on channel 2.
    Only the levels of channel 1 are displayed.
    How to adjust the gain of channel 2 when channel 1 is playing ?
    Thank you
    read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Yemsky
    Newcomer - Level 3
    2021-07-13

I bought an Infinium X1 crossfader (serial number S200900032954) as a replacement for my DDM4000 mixer (serial number S1500259167, date code 1503).

The installation instructions look straight forward, though getting the three-cable plug into the spare socket the DDM4000 has for a replacement crossfader is a bit fiddly.
    However, once installed it does not work: It lights up, but moving the crossfader has no influence on the audio signal between the selected channels of the mixer.
    There is one post here from about a year ago which desribes the same problem but it unfortunately received no answer.
    https://community.musictribe.com/discussions/171200/306533/x1-infinium

I submitted a support ticket to Behringer three days ago but have not heard back from them.

There are many post on various online forums describing this exact problem (and also reporting that the non-functioning crossfader is getting very hot when connected "as is"). People claim that you need to cut the two outside wires of the three-wire cable and switch them around before connecting the Infinium X1 with the DDM4000.
    Surely, I do not have to do a DIY soldering job to connect a genuine Behringer spare part with a Behringer mixer?!?!?!
    What is the problem here? Has the socket on the DDM4000 been soldered on the wrong way around in the factory or is the plug at the end of the wire of the X1 soldered on the wrong way around?

What is the solution, please?

PS: The marketing blurb for the X1 says "Complete installation instructions and a dedicated toolkit are provided for your convenience."
    The installation instruction contain a picture (see attached) which says "Possible only with DDM4000" which is difficult to interpret. I think it's meant to show that the DDM4000 has a spare socket to connect the cable, but I am open to hear other interpretations.
    Also, the "dedicated toolkit" is a flathead screwdriver, when in fact all screws you need to losen and tighten for the job on the Behringer equipment are Phillips. The documentation even shows all screws and the screwdriver to be Phillips, not a single flathead as the included screwdriver.... Bizarre.
    Is this whole product a bit of a cock-up?

read more...
    0 367
    • Yemsky
      Nigel67 Hi Yemsky. I am sorry, but I do not have this information to hand, but have asked our Service Team if they can provide details.. As soon as I have the information, I will pass it over to you.
      • July 13, 2021
      • Infinium X1 replacement crossfader in DDM4000 mixer
        kevinruairi Hi there Nigel. I have the same issue as Yemsky. My 3-pin crossfader on my DDM4000 stopped working. I bought an Infinium X1 from Thomann, and installed it in the right hand side of the mixr, with zero effect. The X1 gave no responses at all. And it doesn't seem possible to purchase the generic version of this crossfader any more for replacement.

Can you please let me know what my options are for getting this X1 repaired, as Yemsky seems to have done below? I do not have access to a soldering gun, and wouldn't have the skills to do this either. I can send to Ampman Audio Services for repair if required.

Thanks and hope to hear back from you soon.

Kind regards, Kevin
        • ·
        • October 8, 2021
    • Yemsky
      Yemsky OK, so I finally have my DDM4000 back with a working Infinium X1.
      Initially, a second X1 from Amazon had the same issue but after this was escalated by Behringer support as a warranty case to their service provider Ampman Audio Services they re-wired the cross fader and it solved the problem.
      The documentation (according to Behringer and AAS) of the wiring is not conclusive but it appears that there is a batch of incorrectly wired Infinium X1 out in retail / eTail. If you are good with the soldering gun you might dare do it yourself, but it was a good service experience, free of charge, though it took exactly one month from initial purchase to getting back a working mixer.
      • August 10, 2021
  • New
    Maikmusik
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-31

Hallo zusammen.
    Ich möchte gerne Schallplatten live während meiner Radiosendung abspielen. Angeschlossen habe ich meinen Dual DTJ301 USB an Port 11/12 am Mischpult.
    Gibt es eine Möglichkeit die Schallplatten auf den Stream zu bringen, ohne das Mikrofon auf "on" zu lassen? Ich sende mit dem Streamingprogramm Sam Broadcaster Pro Version 2021.2 und Windows 7

Danke für eure Antworten

Hello all.
    I would like to play records live during my radio show. I have my Dual DTJ301 USB connected to port 11/12 on the mixer.
    Is there any way to get the records to stream without leaving the mic on "on"? I am streaming with the streaming program Sam Broadcaster Pro version 2021.2 and Windows 7.

Thanks for your answers

read more...
    0 65
    • Maikmusik
      DavidKnighton Hello Maikmusik,
      With almost all of our small format analog mixers, the USB signal is sent from the MAIN L/R bus. Simply MUTE any channels you don't want in the mix during your live record show.
      • May 31, 2021
  • New
    ChristopherHolness
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-14

I stream,  or should I say I used to stream using OBS, technics1200s and a Numark USB200 mixer.  I then upgraded my equipment and bought a DDM4000 which has no USB.  I've now brought a MIDI interface but being the non expert that I am,  I can't seem to get the set up right.  I simply want to get OBS recognising the turntables.  It recognises the MIC, so I must be doing something wrong with the cables.  Anyone who knows the equipment,  any Ideas on whats needed for the connection??

read more...
    0 63
Go to page