88,409 posts
  • New
    milli1369
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-22

the display turn on but the letters or sing dont see any more

0 1
    • milli1369
      Nigel67 Hi milli1369. We will need to get the unit in for repair. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. This will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 21
  • New
    Dambe22DAMBE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I purchased the DX2000USB mixer, and cannot register at Behringer.com, to download the software and drivers. I registered for the Music Tribe, and I can’t download anything there. Daniel

0 8
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      DavidKnighton Hello Daniel,
      to register your product, go to the SUPPORT tab at the top of this page and scroll down until you see the PRODUCT REGISTRATION TILE. This is where you submit a registration ticket, not on the behringer.com website. Let me know if you still have trouble with this.
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE I registered my product, but I may be missing drivers on my notebook. My Behringer logo glows red, not green. How do I download the software?
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE There is audio on the notebook (USB Audio Codec), but there is no sound from the notebook on the mixer.
      Turntables and cd players work normally. So I don't think I have a driver.?
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE Ok...riješio sam USB.
      Zanima me koji sve softwet dolazi free uz mixetu
      • Jan 5
    • Dambe22DAMBE
      Dambe22DAMBE Okay ... I solved the USB.
      I'm wondering which software comes free with the mixer
      • Jan 5
      • Behringer DX2000USV
        DavidKnighton Upon registration, you should get a license code to download free Tracktion software. If you did not get a code, let me know the case number from your registration ticket. It will start with CAS-XXXXXX-XXXXXX
        • Jan 6
  • New
    LebogangVThebyane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-21

Morning my name is Lebo and recently I was playing music went outside for a bit and when I came I noticed my mixer was off I tried using different power sources but it wouldn't turn back on. One thing I had noticed was it a bit hot but there was no smell of anything that might have burned. So my question is what could be the reason for this

read more...
    0 18
  • New
    JeffBlack
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-03

is this device compaitible with andriod tablets like my samsung tab A 9.7 inch model sm-t550

0 10
    • JeffBlack
      WilliamR Hello Jeff, Yes you would be able to run this interface on an android device with the proper android to USB convertor adaptor.
      • December 3, 2020
  • hiztory
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-13

Hi does any have or know where i can find the midi map tsi for the ddm4000 to use with traktor pro 3

0 16
  • ScottEglington
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-11

Ive recently got a djx750 mixer I went to use for the forth time and during my set the audio in and out  has gone I get nothing out of it it still switches on but dead I can't find my recipe for it plus I got on line brand new less then 9 months old and also it gets so hot u can fry an egg on it ive never had a mixer get as hot as that dose any way I can get replaced or repaired...?

read more...
    0 20
    • ScottEglington
      john0121 Hi Scott, unfortunately we won't be able to process a warranty repair without a copy of the proof of purchase. Best step would be to contact the seller you purchased from and see if they can provide you a new copy.
      • September 11, 2020
  • Law89
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-22

How do you sync a TD-3 with a DDM4000 via midi please. 

0 29
    • Law89
      PedroRodrigues Hi Law89 please be aware that the MIDI implementation on the DDM4000 is limited and more focused to control DJ and sequence software but you ca try. Please see the pictures below with the DDM4000 MIDI implementation, I hope it helps
      • September 3, 2020
  • djgas55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-17
    I have just purchased 2 X1 infinium crossfaders, I have tried both in My DDM4000, but neither of them work. Do they need to be configured? Or should they work straight out the box as a plug and play. Not sure if they are any good as they were both customer returns from DV24/7. The faders both light up, but do not mixer front one deck to the other. I believe these units are both faulty, and the previous returning customers either damaged or had the same issue with them. Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 29