Statistics

180,557 members
49,324 posts
  • 2020-09-11

Ive recently got a djx750 mixer I went to use for the forth time and during my set the audio in and out  has gone I get nothing out of it it still switches on but dead I can't find my recipe for it plus I got on line brand new less then 9 months old and also it gets so hot u can fry an egg on it ive never had a mixer get as hot as that dose any way I can get replaced or repaired...?

read more...
    0 4
    • ScottEglington
      John Matthews Hi Scott, unfortunately we won't be able to process a warranty repair without a copy of the proof of purchase. Best step would be to contact the seller you purchased from and see if they can provide you a new copy.
      • Sep 11
  • 2020-08-22

How do you sync a TD-3 with a DDM4000 via midi please. 

0 9
    • Law89
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Law89 please be aware that the MIDI implementation on the DDM4000 is limited and more focused to control DJ and sequence software but you ca try. Please see the pictures below with the DDM4000 MIDI implementation, I hope it helps
      • Sep 3
  • 2020-07-17
    I have just purchased 2 X1 infinium crossfaders, I have tried both in My DDM4000, but neither of them work. Do they need to be configured? Or should they work straight out the box as a plug and play. Not sure if they are any good as they were both customer returns from DV24/7. The faders both light up, but do not mixer front one deck to the other. I believe these units are both faulty, and the previous returning customers either damaged or had the same issue with them. Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 8