Statistics

240,761 members
116,968 posts
  • New
    snapian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

I am trying to register a new product but the drop down box for the product name does not work and as a result I cannot input the product number. Am I doing something wrong?

0 92
    • snapian
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. First, I'd recommend you clear your cache and cookies, and try a different web browser. If you continue to have issues, try submitting a different type of ticket like presales or tech support and put a note in that you are trying to register a product.
      • Feb 16
    • snapian
      snapian Thanks Kyle, Did as you suggest and tried a different browser but product name drop down still not working. Tried to submit a different ticket but drop down product box not working and it seems to be essential that it is completed.
      • Feb 17
      • Registration problem
        KyleJohnson It's working for me, so I imagine it's something to do with web browser/settings. Did you try clearing your cache/cookies in your browser? Are you registering on a Mobile device or a Desktop computer?
        • Feb 17
    • snapian
      snapian Using a desktop and two different browsers with no success. However, tried my Android tablet and everything worked. Every day is a school day! thanks for your input.
      • Feb 18