Statistics

261,330 members
140,034 posts
  • New
    haveyouany03
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-03

Hi Tribe,

Can anyone help and provide some guidance please? 

I would like to use my old 1210s and get my teenagers into music creativity by setting up a DVS system with Serato but unsure which audio interface I need. I was recommended Focusrite Scarlett some time ago but have just seen a couple YouTube videos on topic mentioning Behringer but it is unclear which product would best suit?

1. UMC202HD
    2. UMC204HD
    3. UMC404HD

In addition but relating to the same topic, I will also need to convert some old vinyl to digital audio files and plan to use Audacity. We have also just bought a copy of Ableton Live as plan to do some Production in due course (have a midi keyboard too).

Any other recommendations, thoughts and options welcome. 

Many thanks

read more...
    1 10
    • haveyouany03
      PedroRodrigues Hi haveyouany03, considering the first part of your question I would suggest a UMC 404HD that would offer you more options for the set up you have described and would also work with most DAW.
      When it comes to the process of converting old vinyl to digital audio files and specifically just for this purpose I would suggest the UCA222
      Advising this unit is due to the fact that the UMC units do not offer a direct RCA input, using the UCA222 you would allow you to connect the Vinyl Player directly to the UCA222 avoiding the use of any type of cable adaptors that will create signal degradation.
      Please follow the links for the product pages of each respective unit.

UMC404HD
      https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0BK1

UCA222
      https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0A31

I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Nov 3
  • New
    BenjaminHerr
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-03

Hi guys , I'm pretty new to setting things up and I just wanted to ask for some advice on the best way to set up my system so I can get the best sound.

My system consists of 

2x Behringer Eurolive B315D powered speakers 

1x Behringer VP1800s passive sub

Behringer Djx750 mixer

Behringer EP2000 amp - to Power sub

Behringer super x pro cx2310 crossover 

not sure about any specific settings I should have the crossover / amp on .

I have my speakers connected into the crossover via xlr cables into the high ports which make the speakers sound so crap without the sub on. My sub is not sounding as good as it can with the lows !

please help As I have a event to do this week.Thankyou 

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    MilanPodolsky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-08

Vibration at bottom of speaker just one second is perfectly correct. It is ultra compact 500watt 8 channel portable pa sistem

0 52
    • MilanPodolsky
      zurike Please I want to know how to use behringer x 2222usb mixer on my dawn fl studio I try to connect for recording it not working I also try to download the driver still not working Please I need explanation
      • Aug 8