Statistics

241,564 members
117,853 posts
  • New
    ansolas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-07

How to factory Rest Behringer X-Touch Extender, please?

I ask because one of my 2 Externders behave unexpected:

One Solo LED is less bright than any other and illuminate where it shouldn’t

See:

See the yellow light blinks, why ? And it keeps blinking even tho I switch the channels 

Here a more detailed video :
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aka_e-LsiMc

I crosschecked with my other Extender which behaves as expected.

read more...
    0 23
    • ansolas
      Dale_M We would advise raising a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you.
      • Jul 7
    • ansolas
      ansolas

Already done

• Jul 7
  • New
    antoniobiz1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Hello.

My motor 61 has a preset pitch bend range of +- 2 semitones. I would like to change it to 12 (a full octave). Manual doesn't help. Can anybody help?

Thank you in advance

0 20
  • New
    Godric
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-07

Hi I am looking for a detailed user manual for the crouch. I can find the QSG and the MIDI documentation, but nothing more detailed on the use of the controller. Am I missing something?

Thanks for any help.

0 28
  • New
    Manumus1c
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-06

Hello everybody,

I hope all of you are doing good. Well, I just don't know what else to do with this pedal. I configure everything but I can't midi map with Ableton. I am on Mac and using a MIDI to USB cable, but it doens't work. I saw many videos and everybody are using generic MIDI to USB cable and I don't think is the cable because someone test the pedal on Windows and I saw the IN and OUT signals working, so I don't know else to do.

Is there an specific MIDI to USB cable in order to work on Mac?

Basically, I just need the pedal for looping. I hope someone can help.

read more...
    0 37
    • Manumus1c
      NicJonesMT Hi Manumus1c.
      If you are using Windows Download MIDIOX, Mac Sysex Librarian, and connect the FCB to your computer (Ensure no other apps are open). Once you have done this you can then monitor if the FCB is sending MIDI information to your computer via your USB to MIDI cable. This will then let you know if it is a configuration issue with Ableton, The interface or the FCB not sending messages, and from there we can advise further. If you click support at the top of the page and scroll down to the Tech support option, and provide the results of the above we can then advise you further.
      Please be aware as we don't manufacture these cables we can't really recommend which one you should buy.
      • Jun 6
  • New
    Eth123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-29

I am considering moving to the awesome unbelievable B3-X plugin!!.
    Tried to control it via CC MIDI command and I have encountered some difficulties:
    I am using the Behringer MOTOR49 MIDI controller.

1. Set the MIDI controller to MIDI CH1
    2. Set the Modulation Wheel to CC1 (Leslie Speed).
    3. Tried to set Modulation Wheel Min Max values to "0" & "1".
    4. Tried to set Modulation Wheel Min Max values to "0" & "127".
    5. Tried to set Drum Ped to "0" & "1"

In all cases, Leslie speed went High speed but couldn't be set back to Low speed
    The latch was not set (in B3-X MIDI setup window).
    Similarly tried to set Drawbars to MIDI Controller's faders also by using Learn Mode - No success.

I could see in my DAW (FL Studio 20.0) Debug window that commands are being received.

Any idea what am I doing wrong?

read more...
    0 40
    • Eth123
      NicJonesMT Hi Eth123.
      Please submit a technical support ticket and we can then look into this.
      Please ensure that you provide either a short video that shows how your have your system setup, or some screenshots that show this.
      • May 30
    • Eth123
      Eth123

Hi NicJonesMT I wonder if you got my reply -and questions. is there something missing? appreciate your support. Thanks

• Jun 1
  • New
    deckerrexx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

Is there an authorized repair facility for out of warranty TC Voicelive Touch 2  in the Los Angeles CA area? Trying to send midi to Logic Pro X, signal not appearing. Same setup with Behringer UC 440 works fine. Anyone had this problem?

0 34
    • deckerrexx
      NicJonesMT Hi Deckerrexx
      If you click support at the top of the page and submit a Service request, a member of the US service team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 14
  • New
    Omegamusicalstudio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

Buongiorno ho bisogno di fare un reset alle impostazioni di fabbrica della tastiera behringer umx61

Ho seguito le istruzioni del manuale ma sicuramente sbaglio qualcosa.

Mi può aiutare qualcuno? Grazie 

0 35
  • New
    Stuker
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-05

Any news about Bcr32?

0 74
    • Stuker
      DavidKnighton Hello Stuker,
      No official updates yet on the BCR32. We announced the product in Jan. 2021, and that was merely 4 months ago. It will take a bit longer than a few months to bring the product to market, as it needs to go through several phases of development, manufacturing, and testing before the first units start shipping.
      • May 5
  • New
    antiquodian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-20

If that is the case, how is it possible to control more than one MIDI device?

If you put more than one MIDI device on the same MIDI channel, and they share controller parameters (which they will), then you cannot control them independently. 

Can someone please clarify. Surely this cannot be the case.

read more...
    0 44
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Still haven't received my tracktion activation code yet. My tickets keep being closed but nobody contacts me or sends my code. 

1 44
    • fusseltier
      KyleJohnson Hello, if you can please send me a message with one of your case numbers I will look into this issue for you.
      • Apr 12
Go to page