Statistics

289,846 members
172,409 posts
  • New
    ksbutcher
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-03

How do I update the firmware on Behringer x-touch mini?  There is a button on the editor for update but it is always greyed out.  I have downloaded and unzipped the latest file but cannot work out what to do next!

0 10
    • ksbutcher
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Technical ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 6
  • New
    BenFreedman
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-20

Howdy. I use a Behringer Motor49 Keyboard as its the only controller I know of with motorized faders. This worked perfectly in Mainstage 3.5, but in the new 3.6, while the faders work, they don't move by themselves... Anyone else have this issue? Let me know your thoughts...

Best,

Ben

read more...
    0 30
    • BenFreedman
      NicJonesMT Hi Ben.
      Can you try running the MOTOR in a different software and confirm if you get the same behaviour?
      If you get the same issue can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide a detailed description of your setup and the issue you are having.
      • Mar 21
    • BenFreedman
      BenFreedman

Howdy... Yes, I can confirm it works in Mainstage 3.5, but not in Mainstage 3.6...

• Mar 21
  • New
    RoryCargill
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-03-19

I saw this firmware update chip advertised on eBay and it caught my interest. I have an FCB 1010 floor controller which I use to send out patch-change commands for my keyboard rig but I don't have any spare presets slots left as I've used them all up so I'll either have to buy a second FCB 1010 to store the patch-change commands for new material as I add to my repertoire or find a way to increase the number of memory slots... which is why the firmware update caught my interest. I know there are other 3rd-party firmware updates. Does anyone have any knowledge / info / tips to share on this topic?

read more...
    0 83
  • New
    srbuba
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-10

Good morning,

I would like some help if possible.
    I bought an FCB 1010 a week ago, to connect it to the computer (Macbook Air M1) with a MIDI-USB cable, but until today I still can't get it to work.
    My goal is to use it in Ableton. I've done all the indicated settings and I can't make Ableton recognize the FCB1010 at all.
    As I bought the controller used, I'm thinking it might be broken.
    Is there any way to confirm if it's broken? The owner who sold it to me told me that he used it to control a midi pedalboard and it worked fine. I didn't see it working, but I took his word for it.
    I'm feeling like I've tried every possible way and I can't use the pedalboard.

If anyone knows any steps I can do to test if the pedalboard has MIDI working correctly, I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Bruno

read more...
    0 53
  • New
    Shinji13
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-26

When playing it within my DAW software, the first 6 keys make no sound - If I drop it down an octave, the first 2 or 3 keys then make a sound, but all the rest of the keys don't, until you get upto the very last few keys. If I raise it an octave, I get sound from all of the keys - Can anyone tell me if I need to 'set it up' first, or is it faulty?

Many thanks.

read more...
    0 38
    • Shinji13
      Nigel67 Hi Shinji13. Please contact our Technical Support Team who will be able to advice you further regarding your issue. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Feb 26
  • New
    AndyY
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-18

Hello Everyone, I'm not a "classical" user (if it is even existing) for an X-Touch Mini. I'm already using it as a controller for an embedded system. Actually I'm searching for a way to read the layer bin files which are produced by X-Touch editor. So I need a description of the bin file and how the buttons and knobs are configured. Is there someone who can give me a hint?

Best Regards

Andy

read more...
    0 13
  • New
    markhes9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-07

Hello Tribers, i recently purchased a RD-6 drum sequencer, downloaded synth tribe, uptaded the software and i am still not able to get any sound out of it. 

Currently running Mac Os Catalina 10.15.7 and Logic pro x. 

and the mix out of the RD 6 into my Apogge Duet instrumnet mono input with a balanced TRS cable. not sure if this matters.

i did set the unit to be synced via USB as per quick install guide as well. but i cant seem to write a pattern not get any out put out of it.

also i try contacting berihnger support and they said to use the quick set up guide and that the problem most likely has to do with my DAW "(Contact Apple support if you need assistance with Logic, as there is only limited information we can provide)"

any help is greatly apreciated. 

Thanks guys.

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ripebananas
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-02

The Pi 400 is an extremely low cost arm computer integrated into a tiny keyboard design, running Raspberry Pi OS (based on Debian Linux).  https://www.raspberrypi.com/products/raspberry-pi-400/

The Pi 400 comes without an audio interface, but 3 USB ports, so the UMC22 is an ideal option for recording and playback. In my case I had a lot of old recordings on minidisk, and as a project wanted to see if a Raspberry Pi could be used for mastering these old recordings.

I am happy to say the UMC22 worked out of the box, and flawlessly with Audacity.

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    bnajI_26
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-01-22

Can its play/stop function be controlled with a footswitch inserted into one of the pedal in's? If so, can the X-touch be configured for this operation because it's not defaulted for this. I tried two different footswitches and nothing happens.

Thanks, p

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    fabnzey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-11

Hello I have tried to download UMX 490 Mac drivers ( OS 11.2.3 BIG SUR) in vain. I can't fond them anywhere. Anyone to help? 

0 11
Go to page