Statistics

250,738 members
127,934 posts
  • djstatix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-08-06

Anyone know how to do this the easy way? How to make the pads start sequentially from C1 and up without programing all pads separately?  Not F#3.  When I try and change it says "MSG CONFLICTS WITH ANOTHER CONTROL!"  

0 49
    • djstatix
      NicJonesMT Hi DJStatix.
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you.
      As we are currently working remotely I don't have access to a Motor, but from what I remember it needs to be programmed separately.
      With regard to the error you receive, could you please open a technical support ticket and we can go through some further trouble shooting with you?
      If you could please include in the ticket your full setup and exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we can then advise you further.
      • August 13, 2020
  • Iguanodon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-30

Hi! Is there a way to use a BCR 2000 to control some features in Logic X?

I mean, some cutoff knobs on certains plug ins, ADSR cursors, and common values, like volume, pan, on channel strip ? (I do not expect a complete control, for sure...)

Regards

Iguanodon

read more...
    0 94
    • Iguanodon
      DaveMorrison Yes you can.
      • July 30, 2020
      • Bcr 2000 to control Logic X?
        Iguanodon Hi Dave, thanks for your answer. In fact, it's not possible to load the Bcf 2000 configuration in logic (and the Bcr2000 is missing). Do I have to use another preset? it's pretty tricky, do you have any further information ? Regards, iguanodon.
        • July 30, 2020
        DaveMorrison Were you looking for something like Mackie Control Emulation? I would think the "learn" MIDI assignment would be preferable for filters and volume changes. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.
        • July 30, 2020
        Iguanodon Hi Dave, again! Tx for your answers... I load the Mackie Control into the logic window. I have a "learn mode" on the Bcr2000, and also a "learn mode" in the "assignation" window in logic. What to do ? Do you manage this? the Logic's user guide for that is so enigmatic...I Note that only the Mackie Control communicate (sometimes...) with the Bcr2000. Tx for helping. Regards.
        • July 31, 2020
    • Iguanodon
      DaveMorrison If I had a BFC, I think I would use Logic's mapping functions. If you need more knobs, then I would also use the BFC's mapping to make different controller banks.
      • July 31, 2020
  • jw17876
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-27

Hi, sorry if this has already been asked. I have just aquired a Behringer model D, it's awsome..

Is it actually possible to get it to communicate it's synth sounds to record with a DAW?

In my case I have been trying with garageband so far, the computer and software appears to acknowledge the model d and midi keyboard ok, and I am able to play the midi keyboard through the model D into garageband, but, garageband only seems to play the midi keyboard defult/blank without all the synth filters of the model D.

I have tried many combinations of connections etc

Is it actually possible to play/record the model D through DAW (perhaps a different DAW), or, because it's a simple analogue synth is it only possible to record the model D via a MIC and amp? (which will be ok but need to know)

Thank you

read more...
    0 64
  • rohb804
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-07-22

hi,

In our band, other than bass, guitar, and accoustic drum, we also have an audio interface, 1 drumpad, and 1 midi KB, since the drumpad and midi kb need sound samples from computer, what's the proper connection order among them(XR18, audio interface, drumpad, and midi kb,they all have midi I/O and usb)?

thank you

read more...
    0 103
    • rohb804
      AlexLane You can use the XR18 as the audio interface with the USB connection, and set pass though for midi to the computer too. (see attached image)

In doing this, you can remove the audio interface from the setup :)

For the keyboard and drum pad, set drum pad to midi channel 10 and keyboard to another.

Do the MIDI devices have Midi THRU?

If so you can daisy chain both into the XR18 input, otherwise, grab a MIDI Thru box to chain them together.

You will then be able to select the relevant midi channel on each track in your DAW on the PC.
      • July 22, 2020
  • TheFantasyClinic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-16
    I was so excited to come home today to play with my new Model D and so far I have found getting around the company/product site extremely frustrating...I am not able to register my product, after filling out the information, it just keeps "thinking" and doesn't seem to actually be registering, it's in a constant state of processing. Not sure if the site is down but so far I'm finding it really difficult to simply get off the ground. There really should be a clear and concise "start-up" path when purchasing/setting up a new product. Even writing this ticket in the drop-down menu for category, I would have thought "Synthesizer" would have been one since Model D is one!! So don't even know what to choose there...
    read more...
    1 64
    • TheFantasyClinic
      Dale_M Hi there, we had some network issues over the mast couple of days, can you try again and let me know if it is still falling over?
      • July 16, 2020
    • TheFantasyClinic
      FlOyd same here but all worked ok today as i just wanted to register my new pro 1 and was confronted with a shed load of daft questions, and good point on model d as im still looking as tried midi equipment amongst others and found it under keys/synthesizers which is weird as it has no keys- keyboard?
      • October 21, 2020
  • tvpRich
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-12
    So I own a new'ish Behringer X-Touch Compact. I've had it for a couple of months now but have not used it with exception of trying it several times at the beginning. I tried it on my Intel NUC Hades Canyon, connecting it via an old USB2 cable. Then a new cable. Then a USB3-to-2 cable, all with the same results. At first, everything seems to work okay, but then within several minutes and/or restarting the computer, many of the programmed faders and buttons forget their programming. I'm using the latest version of vMix now on my brand new Intel Quartz Canyon PC (with more than enough power to handle the X-Touch Compact controller). I've even downloaded a template that an expert from one of the X-Touch forums had, which works perfectly at first, but then experiences the exact same flaws as with my other computer. I've tried different sized cables, different power conditioners, no power conditioner, different USB ports, different programming methods, all to the exact same disastrous fate. ----- This is what happens... 1. I program or import a template. 2. The faders follow the audio faders on vMix screen.] 3. Within Several minutes, when I try to fade up (lets say fader #1), the #2 fader will follow (mechanically) the #1 fader. 4. Then, one of the buttons (completely random) just above the faders (which are programmed to solo each input) will not be turned on. No matter what I do, that button won't turn on. 5. Then I try a computer restart to see if this might clear things up. Nope, just gets worse. I turn up a random fader lets say # 6 (using vMix on-screen) then the mechanical fader will shoot straight down back to zero (at the far bottom). 6. Then fader #1 starts to always creep 10db lower than I keep setting it (all on its own). ----- I'm not sure, with who the problem is with. vMix? or with Behringer?
    read more...
    0 104
  • blastedkane
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-03
    I am using the following setup x18 mixer with the X-Air app on the Ipad Ipad running Camelot Pro MODX8 Native INstruments A61 Set up 4 port hub plugged into the IPAD A61 and MODX8 plugged into the hub Midi CAble (5 pin) from MODX out to X18 Midi in. Microphone into X18 I have 2 main snapshots 1 - vocal mic is sent to main output 2 - vocal mic is removed from the main mix and re routed to the MODX AD input 1 via Bus 1 which then treats this as the source for a vocoder Camelot Pro is doing a really good job on controlling the programme changes to the modx and also acting as a bridge for the A61 to also control specific channels. Camelot pro also allows for midi programme changes, which I know the x18 can accept. The reason for the request is that i am I do not want the vocoder on all songs, however when not used as a vocoder I need the same mic to act as a standard vocal mic. I could potentially have 2 mics and remove the vocoder source from the mix however the Idea would be to have the single mic covering both jobs and when the song is chosen in camelot pro, the programme change would change to the relevant snapshot./ Can anyone help.
    read more...
    0 101
    • blastedkane
      RexBeckett Midi Program Change 1-64 on channel 1 will load X18 Snapshots 1-64. You need to enable DIN RX on Setup -> Audio/Midi.
      • July 3, 2020
  • DanielCST
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-06-22
    Hey guys, Struggling to find a way to sync my crave with my korg electribe without using a midi 5 pin cable as the electribe doesn't have one - only has a 3.5mm sync in and out. My two korg volcas are also included in the chain, And I want my electribe to be my main clock/tempo master. (volcas synced up fine) I cannot get a midi 5 pin to 3.5mm jack in my country unfortunately and it did not come with any equipment I have. Also I can't get a midi interface at this time. I managed to sync my electribe tempo to the crave and everything else followed the tempo of my crave, but can't reverse it. Any ideas?
    read more...
    0 1,055
    • DanielCST
      beatnik420 Electribe [via USB] <-> DAW [via USB] -> CRAVE

i.e. attached screenshot
      • June 22, 2020
    • DanielCST
      DanielCST Hi there, thank you for the response :) so this would make my electribe the main clock, and then I can control the tempo of my crave with the electribe and volcas etc? For doing a daw less jam :) I'm recording into ableton, but only using hardware for creating.
      • June 22, 2020
  • BobaFett
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-06-05

Hi Hr. Behringer (Analog Papa):

I want to say a big "Vielen Dank" from all of us who use analog synthesizers and can't afford to repair our old ones or buy used ones. You are single-handedly creating a 'new new wave" of creativity.

As most of us use these in our DAW's, we are grateful for this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k14zybabbfU

but can you ask your firmware engineer to please add MIDI CC for the knobs on the Model D, VC340, Odyssey, TD3, etc so that we can use it in our DAW (Logic PX 10.5 or Abelton) or if we want to play them LIVE we don't have to have octopus hands?

Until then, that means we have to perform a Sysex Dump each session or have to manually turn them while recording audio instead?! It really limits the creativity and ease of use of your beautiful machines.

Please consider it (hands held together in prayer). Please. All of us here will hug you!

Thank you Analog Papa!

Big hugs from Wien

Boba

facethemusicrecords.com

read more...
    0 71
  • flpccc
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-30

Hi guys,

I connected this sweet foot pedal to my PC through the M-Audio Uno USB/midi interface, installed the latest driver downloaded from the M-Audio site and it is working with each bank/pedal corresponding to adequate Guitar Rig preset. Example1: Bank0 / Pedal1 will be 001 preset in Guitar Rig and so on.

My problem is that I am not able to program each bank/pedal to do what I assign it to through Options>Controller. I am only able to program Expression Pedals 1 and 2 however I want. When I try to do exactly the same thing with pedals my input just gets ignored and the preset changes to whatever default value are (see example1 above). I am quite sure I am performing the correct steps as I was able to program EP 1 and 2 with no issues.

My questions is: How do I get Guitar Rig to recognize my pedals and allow me to program them through Options>Controller the way I'm able to program Expression Pedals?

What piece of information am I missing? Please help me out! I spent many hours trying to work around this to no avail...

Alternately, I downloaded the FCB1010 Manager which I am trying to figure out as we speak.

Thanks!!

read more...
    0 82
Go to page