Statistics

186,433 members
56,165 posts
  • 2020-10-24

Whenever i press the "Layer A" or "Layer B" button, while already being on that particular layer, the positions of all knobs is being reset. This happens on any DAW and any computer from the very beginning.

Movie showing the behaviour below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/CxMoxEYhW7YRVr7JA

read more...
    0 0
  • 2020-10-22

Hi Anyone done this?  Is there any advantage?

Regards

0 7
  • 2020-10-20

How do I update the firmware on a Behringer 49?

0 3
  • 2020-10-03

Hello, is there a way to get the x-touch editor software online? I bought my xtouch extender used and it didnt come with any cd or anything. What I want to do is change some of the buttons from toggle to momentary.

0 15
    • Zane Blanchard
      Jordan Nash Hi Zane. The Editor software is available on the product pages for the Compact and Mini, but this won’t help you with the Extender or X-Touch Universal. The Extender and full size X-Touch are designed to work exactly like their Mackie equivalents and are not editable except for firmware updates (through a SysEx utility). You’ll have to do any remapping in your DAW or NLE software.
      Another option is to get add the Compact if you need the customization. This will give you 8 more faders and a whole bunch of encoder knobs and buttons. Personally, I recently got a used full-size X-Touch to go along with my Extender and stopped using my Mini on my workstation.
      • Oct 3
      • X-Touch EDITOR
        Zane Blanchard And unfortunately the x-touch compact is just too big for the space limitations of my personal setup.
        • Oct 4
    • Zane Blanchard
      Zane Blanchard So is it even possible to make the buttons temporary with a software like Bome Midi Translator? Understanding you may not have knowledge of that but does the controller itself have that capability somewhere?
      • Oct 4
  • 2020-09-14

Self explanatory - I'm looking to get a new mac and need to know if the X-touch will work with Catalina - there is no clear statement about support, but the device works without me installing any drivers on High Sierra. If it's a class compliant MIDI device I'd find it odd if it didn't still work.

Can any current users report if they have it running already?

read more...
    0 15
    • Nathan Shepperd
      Kyle Johnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. Yes, the X-TOUCH is compatible with Mac OS Catalina 10.15
      • Sep 14
    • Nathan Shepperd
      Chris Janton Works fine here - I have been using X-Touch, XR18, X-Air Edit, and Logic Pro X quite nicely on Catalina. No drivers required
      • Sep 16
  • 2020-09-08

Why is it so hard for Behringer to copy the midi setup section,

as part of the X32 edit app, in the Xair edit app?

I like to connect a bcf2000 to  Xair edit app, as easy as it is to connect to the X32 edit app.

Bcf connected trough usb to pc, and in MC control mode.

Being able to select  fader banks in User1 or User2, and have them be controlled by the bcf2000

Not having to use third party software or other midi configering efforts to be made.

What makes the Xair app different from the X32 app, besides the X32 has more faders...

Anyone?

read more...
    0 29
    • I vd Wiel
      Paul Vannatto What do you mean by "selecting the faders to control in User1 or User2"?
      • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        I vd Wiel Not familiar yet with the way this forum works, made some remarks in my discussion, seems not the way to reply to you Paul... Hope you can reply...
        • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul Vannatto No worries. We are all struggling with this "new fangled forum" interface. Each time they change interfaces, it seems to go from bad to worse.
        • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        I vd Wiel kinda like this Paul
        • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        I vd Wiel and this is what I 'd like to have implemented in the XR edit version
        • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul Vannatto The X-Air Edit only reflects what is part of the X-Air firmware (in the console). There are many features of the X32 that are not part of the X-Air by design. As far as I know, there are no plans of increasing the midi functionality of the X-Air platform.
        • Sep 8
    • I vd Wiel
      I vd Wiel that would be a selection of inputs or control faders (like the master, matrixes or busses) to be custom layered. Making sense here?
      • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        I vd Wiel and not having matrixes in the xr18 is known, but hoped you got the idea of having custom fader control as x32 provides
        • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul Vannatto Actually the X32 itself does not provide custom faders. The X32-Edit app (version 3.x and newer) does have a custom layer. The idea came from Mixing Station's custom layers. But that can't be implemented via midi. All apps (including X32-Edit, Mixing Station, Live Toolbox, etc.) communicates with the console via OSC protocol, not midi.
        • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        Paul Vannatto Only the new Wing have custom (User) layers built into the console.
        • Sep 8
    • I vd Wiel
      I vd Wiel faders in the pc (or Mac) edit version that is.. they will be reflected on the bcf that way
      • Sep 8
    • I vd Wiel
      I vd Wiel I would like to have the same interface option the X32 provides for handling external MIDI gearfor the XR18..
      • Sep 8
      • bcf2000 use in XR-edit
        I vd Wiel I made some changes to my first entry, redifining my question...
        • Sep 10
    • I vd Wiel
      I vd Wiel it seems like this topic has been here for ages, what's the use of music tribe if behringer itself doesn't reply to this simple question.
      • Sep 13
  • 2020-09-08

Hello, 

Does anyone know how to download the softwares that come with my Behringer UMX610 (NI Kore Player and Behringer EnergyXT 2.5)? I have already registered my product but I can't log on the behringer website with my Music Tribe account, it always tells me my User Id or password are incorrect.

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 10
    • Guilherme Souza
      William Reichling Hello, Everything that comes with the UMX 610 is located under the software tab under this link.
      • Sep 8
    • Guilherme Souza
      William Reichling https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A1K
      • Sep 8
    • Guilherme Souza
      Guilherme Souza Hello, William. But what about the NI Kore Player and EnergyXT 2.5 Behringer compact edition? These are not provided on the link you told me. The software on this link are free and available to anyone. When I bought the UMX 610, the advertisement showed that these were included. Thanks.
      • Sep 8
  • 2020-08-06

Anyone know how to do this the easy way? How to make the pads start sequentially from C1 and up without programing all pads separately?  Not F#3.  When I try and change it says "MSG CONFLICTS WITH ANOTHER CONTROL!"  

0 11
    • Scott Roney
      Nic Jones Hi DJStatix.
      Sorry for the delay in contacting you.
      As we are currently working remotely I don't have access to a Motor, but from what I remember it needs to be programmed separately.
      With regard to the error you receive, could you please open a technical support ticket and we can go through some further trouble shooting with you?
      If you could please include in the ticket your full setup and exactly what it is you are trying to achieve, we can then advise you further.
      • Aug 13
  • 2020-07-30

Hi! Is there a way to use a BCR 2000 to control some features in Logic X?

I mean, some cutoff knobs on certains plug ins, ADSR cursors, and common values, like volume, pan, on channel strip ? (I do not expect a complete control, for sure...)

Regards

Iguanodon

read more...
    0 18
    • Eric LE GUEN
      Dave Morrison Yes you can.
      • Jul 30
      • Bcr 2000 to control Logic X?
        Eric LE GUEN Hi Dave, thanks for your answer. In fact, it's not possible to load the Bcf 2000 configuration in logic (and the Bcr2000 is missing). Do I have to use another preset? it's pretty tricky, do you have any further information ? Regards, iguanodon.
        • Jul 30
        Dave Morrison Were you looking for something like Mackie Control Emulation? I would think the "learn" MIDI assignment would be preferable for filters and volume changes. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.
        • Jul 30
        Eric LE GUEN Hi Dave, again! Tx for your answers... I load the Mackie Control into the logic window. I have a "learn mode" on the Bcr2000, and also a "learn mode" in the "assignation" window in logic. What to do ? Do you manage this? the Logic's user guide for that is so enigmatic...I Note that only the Mackie Control communicate (sometimes...) with the Bcr2000. Tx for helping. Regards.
        • Jul 31
    • Eric LE GUEN
      Dave Morrison If I had a BFC, I think I would use Logic's mapping functions. If you need more knobs, then I would also use the BFC's mapping to make different controller banks.
      • Jul 31
  • 2020-07-16
    I was so excited to come home today to play with my new Model D and so far I have found getting around the company/product site extremely frustrating...I am not able to register my product, after filling out the information, it just keeps "thinking" and doesn't seem to actually be registering, it's in a constant state of processing. Not sure if the site is down but so far I'm finding it really difficult to simply get off the ground. There really should be a clear and concise "start-up" path when purchasing/setting up a new product. Even writing this ticket in the drop-down menu for category, I would have thought "Synthesizer" would have been one since Model D is one!! So don't even know what to choose there...
    read more...
    1 22
    • Don Vaillancourt
      Dale Minaker Hi there, we had some network issues over the mast couple of days, can you try again and let me know if it is still falling over?
      • Jul 16
    • Don Vaillancourt
      paul floyd same here but all worked ok today as i just wanted to register my new pro 1 and was confronted with a shed load of daft questions, and good point on model d as im still looking as tried midi equipment amongst others and found it under keys/synthesizers which is weird as it has no keys- keyboard?
      • Wed at 6:22 PM
Go to page