Statistics

181,574 members
50,516 posts
  • 2020-09-14

Self explanatory - I'm looking to get a new mac and need to know if the X-touch will work with Catalina - there is no clear statement about support, but the device works without me installing any drivers on High Sierra. If it's a class compliant MIDI device I'd find it odd if it didn't still work.

Can any current users report if they have it running already?

read more...
    0 12
    • Nathan Shepperd
      Kyle Johnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. Yes, the X-TOUCH is compatible with Mac OS Catalina 10.15
      • Sep 14
    • Nathan Shepperd
      Chris Janton Works fine here - I have been using X-Touch, XR18, X-Air Edit, and Logic Pro X quite nicely on Catalina. No drivers required
      • Sep 16
  • 2020-09-08

Hello, 

Does anyone know how to download the softwares that come with my Behringer UMX610 (NI Kore Player and Behringer EnergyXT 2.5)? I have already registered my product but I can't log on the behringer website with my Music Tribe account, it always tells me my User Id or password are incorrect.

Thank you in advance.

read more...
    0 5
    • Guilherme Souza
      William Reichling Hello, Everything that comes with the UMX 610 is located under the software tab under this link.
      • Sep 8
    • Guilherme Souza
      William Reichling https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0A1K
      • Sep 8
    • Guilherme Souza
      Guilherme Souza Hello, William. But what about the NI Kore Player and EnergyXT 2.5 Behringer compact edition? These are not provided on the link you told me. The software on this link are free and available to anyone. When I bought the UMX 610, the advertisement showed that these were included. Thanks.
      • Sep 8
  • 2020-07-30

Hi! Is there a way to use a BCR 2000 to control some features in Logic X?

I mean, some cutoff knobs on certains plug ins, ADSR cursors, and common values, like volume, pan, on channel strip ? (I do not expect a complete control, for sure...)

Regards

Iguanodon

read more...
    0 15
    • Eric LE GUEN
      Dave Morrison Yes you can.
      • Jul 30
      • Bcr 2000 to control Logic X?
        Eric LE GUEN Hi Dave, thanks for your answer. In fact, it's not possible to load the Bcf 2000 configuration in logic (and the Bcr2000 is missing). Do I have to use another preset? it's pretty tricky, do you have any further information ? Regards, iguanodon.
        • Jul 30
        Dave Morrison Were you looking for something like Mackie Control Emulation? I would think the "learn" MIDI assignment would be preferable for filters and volume changes. Maybe I'm misunderstanding your question.
        • Jul 30
        Eric LE GUEN Hi Dave, again! Tx for your answers... I load the Mackie Control into the logic window. I have a "learn mode" on the Bcr2000, and also a "learn mode" in the "assignation" window in logic. What to do ? Do you manage this? the Logic's user guide for that is so enigmatic...I Note that only the Mackie Control communicate (sometimes...) with the Bcr2000. Tx for helping. Regards.
        • Jul 31
    • Eric LE GUEN
      Dave Morrison If I had a BFC, I think I would use Logic's mapping functions. If you need more knobs, then I would also use the BFC's mapping to make different controller banks.
      • Jul 31
  • 2020-07-16
    I was so excited to come home today to play with my new Model D and so far I have found getting around the company/product site extremely frustrating...I am not able to register my product, after filling out the information, it just keeps "thinking" and doesn't seem to actually be registering, it's in a constant state of processing. Not sure if the site is down but so far I'm finding it really difficult to simply get off the ground. There really should be a clear and concise "start-up" path when purchasing/setting up a new product. Even writing this ticket in the drop-down menu for category, I would have thought "Synthesizer" would have been one since Model D is one!! So don't even know what to choose there...
    read more...
    0 14
    • Don Vaillancourt
      Dale Minaker Hi there, we had some network issues over the mast couple of days, can you try again and let me know if it is still falling over?
      • Jul 16
  • 2020-07-12
    So I own a new'ish Behringer X-Touch Compact. I've had it for a couple of months now but have not used it with exception of trying it several times at the beginning. I tried it on my Intel NUC Hades Canyon, connecting it via an old USB2 cable. Then a new cable. Then a USB3-to-2 cable, all with the same results. At first, everything seems to work okay, but then within several minutes and/or restarting the computer, many of the programmed faders and buttons forget their programming. I'm using the latest version of vMix now on my brand new Intel Quartz Canyon PC (with more than enough power to handle the X-Touch Compact controller). I've even downloaded a template that an expert from one of the X-Touch forums had, which works perfectly at first, but then experiences the exact same flaws as with my other computer. I've tried different sized cables, different power conditioners, no power conditioner, different USB ports, different programming methods, all to the exact same disastrous fate. ----- This is what happens... 1. I program or import a template. 2. The faders follow the audio faders on vMix screen.] 3. Within Several minutes, when I try to fade up (lets say fader #1), the #2 fader will follow (mechanically) the #1 fader. 4. Then, one of the buttons (completely random) just above the faders (which are programmed to solo each input) will not be turned on. No matter what I do, that button won't turn on. 5. Then I try a computer restart to see if this might clear things up. Nope, just gets worse. I turn up a random fader lets say # 6 (using vMix on-screen) then the mechanical fader will shoot straight down back to zero (at the far bottom). 6. Then fader #1 starts to always creep 10db lower than I keep setting it (all on its own). ----- I'm not sure, with who the problem is with. vMix? or with Behringer?
    read more...
    0 16