Statistics

269,492 members
149,198 posts
  • New
    acumbass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-04
    Hello,
    Can I connect a midi keyboard to play a virtual instrument with Ableton?
    Greetings
    read more...
    0 3
    • acumbass
      Paul_Vannatto If you are thinking about using the M32 as a midi to USB converter, the answer is no. The midi port are meant to control the M32 itself. But if you select the Midi IN/Out (on Setup, Midi screen), whatever comes in the Midi IN will go out the Midi OUT.
      • Jan 4
  • New
    richardgoodeve
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Hi, does anybody know if you can set different midi channel numbers for different presets. If you can, how do you do it.

0 5
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-11

Need some help, midi from the rd8 to rd6 & Td3 was working but now it's not triggering anything from the rd6 or Td3. 
    Any suggestions be much appreciated 

0 11
    • Vigvig
      Ntrsn Hello . Your question is not very clear . Do you mean midi note triggering or clock sync ?
      • October 11, 2021
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi from RD8 to RD6 toTD3

can anyone help?

0 10
  • New
    Vigvig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-20

Hi gang,

ive lost midi between the machines and can't seem to fix it. Can anyone give me some tips?

0 8
  • New
    deckerrexx
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-12

Is there an authorized repair facility for out of warranty TC Voicelive Touch 2  in the Los Angeles CA area? Trying to send midi to Logic Pro X, signal not appearing. Same setup with Behringer UC 440 works fine. Anyone had this problem?

0 54
    • deckerrexx
      NicJonesMT Hi Deckerrexx
      If you click support at the top of the page and submit a Service request, a member of the US service team will be able to advise you further.
      • May 14, 2021
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

Still haven't received my tracktion activation code yet. My tickets keep being closed but nobody contacts me or sends my code. 

1 69
    • fusseltier
      KyleJohnson Hello, if you can please send me a message with one of your case numbers I will look into this issue for you.
      • April 12, 2021
  • New
    fusseltier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-08

I've registered twice and still haven't received my tracktion activation code. 

0 71
  • New
    stormfield
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hi! Can anyone advise? My TD3 resonance knob needs replacing, it's out of warranty.

Does anybody know what part nunber it is, or where i can find it? The potentiometer

When turning quickly, it makes a loud crackling sound. Less bad if turned very slowly. A spray of contact cleaner helps fix the problem for about 15 minutes, then the crackle returns. 

Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 162
    • stormfield
      DavidKnighton Hello stormfield,
      it sounds like your potentiometer could use a lubricant instead of cleaner. Some cleaners claim to lubricate as well, but don't believe the hype. At any rate, you will need to submit a SPARE PARTS request to see if you can order the correct pot. The part number is I03-00002-21350. It is a mono 50 K-Ohm B taper. Click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page, then scroll down and click the SPARE PARTS tile to submit a request. We have 200 pieces available currently in USA.
      • March 2, 2021
    • stormfield
      stormfield Hi Dave, thanks for the quick reply. re: the potentiometer lubricant - what brand/name of spray would you recommend for this? I could try that before going the component route
      • March 2, 2021
  • New
    Ovnet1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-17

I just bought a td-3 and have spent the last 5 hrs trying to get it to recognize midi via 5 pin din. I have ableton, and don't have any issues using it with the td-3. I have a model cycles as well and the td-3 syncs nicely using the "trig" clock input from the model cycles midi out but will not recognize the 5 pin midi in from the model cycles. I have tried changing every midi setting in the model cycles to send midi. I have changed the the clock input to receive midi on the td-3 and tried using both the same midi channel and different ones on the td-3. It will not recognize midi 5 pin din either from my audio interface via ableton, or via the model cycles. What am I missing, or do I have a defective Td-3?

read more...
    0 135
    • Ovnet1
      DavidKnighton Hi Ovnet1,
      Are you using the SynthTribe tool with TD3 to change these settings? As far as I know, that is the only way to change between using MIDI Din and the patch I/O.
      • February 17, 2021
      • Behringer TD-3, Elektron model cycles sync
        Ovnet1 Yes, I have the SynthTribe tool and have used both it, and the manual way to switch between clock sources and PPQN. I'm at a loss honestly. I'm going to test it with a couple other pieces of gear to see if I can get it to recognize the Midi, if that doesn't work I suppose I'm going to chalk it up as defective and send it back and get a new one, unless someone comes up with something I haven't tried.
        • February 17, 2021
Go to page