Statistics

196,313 members
66,881 posts
  • New
    2020-11-22

Hi - I recently (2 months ago) purchased a Polytune Clip (Black). Works great in chromatic tuning but seems to be absolutely no response for polyphonic tuning. When I strum the guitar the screen is blank apart from a green dot top centre. My understanding was that the polyphonic tuning kicks in as soon as you strum - user error or something wrong with the unit?

Hope someone can help.

Thanks

Andy

read more...
    0 8
    • Andy Parkinson
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Andy, please see the image below I think it will help you on this matter. Thank you
      • 19 hours ago
    • Andy Parkinson
      Andy Parkinson Hi Pedro - thanks for the speedy response. Press and holding button 3) for 5 secs doesn't seem to help - all it does is toggle between the needle and strobe modes (which is does if I were to press the button once). I've been in touch with the retailer (Andertons) and this looks like it is a faulty unit (unless you have any other suggestions?). Thanks, Andy
      • 16 hours ago
      • Polytune Clip Black
        Pedro Rodrigues Hi Andy, if the unit does not respond to the process above, you should proceed that route with Andertons . Thank you
        • 16 hours ago
  • New
    2020-11-20

Hello,

I've got an issue with my delay pedal Flashback 2 x4 Delay.

I read the manual and there is very limited information regarding the midi receiving state of this device I quote:
    8. MIDI
    The FLASHBACK 2 X4 is equipped with MIDI IN and THRU jacks, allowing an
    external MIDI controller to control preset and parameter changes. An incoming
    MIDI clock signal will also override the pedal’s own Delay Time knob, but will not
    affect the Subdivision setting.
    The following charts detail the control and program changes accepted by
    FLASHBACK 2 X4. Note that the MIDI receive channel is 6.

Preset Changes

Initiating a program change will load the associated preset and un-bypass the
    pedal. To bypass the currently-selected preset, either use program change 1
    (all FX off) or use the bypass command (cc 12) if you need to toggle the same
    preset on/off.
    *Note that depending how the MIDI controller handles program change messages (0-127 or 1-128),
    the program number may need to be 1 digit higher than what is listed in the chart.
    Parameter Control
    Note that the modifiers (knobs) can control up to 3 user-selectable
    parameters, so MIDI control may affect more than just the parameters listed.
    Custom controller setups can be arranged via the TonePrint app, and each
    TonePrint slot can store unique modifier configurations.

So they talk about this ''channel 6'' I've made it bold here.

What is that supposed to mean? 
    I'm trying to send a clock signal from ableton, from my midi output port from my focusrite, to the midi input port of this delay pedal.

Ableton shows no midi signal sending indicator.
    Nothing is syncing up either.

The output in the Ableton settings are set to ''sync''.

But the flashback 2 delay seems to not be setup right, or something, to receive this clock signal.

Does anyone have experience with this, because as I stated the manual is extremely limited about this, it doesn't even state how to set this device to ''channel 6''.

I assumed it be the effect bank 6, so I've set it to this but still the device will not receive anything or ableton won't show the indicator. 

What can be the issue?

Best regards,

Thijs van Gisbergen

read more...
    0 9
    • Thijs van Gisbergen
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Thijs, Effectively the FLASHBACK 2 X4 is equipped with MIDI IN and THRU jacks, allowing an external MIDI controller to control preset and parameter changes.
      An incoming MIDI clock signal will also override the pedal’s own Delay Time knob, but will not affect the Subdivision setting.
      The following charts detail the control and program changes accepted by FLASHBACK 2 X4. Note that the MIDI receive channel is 6 as you mentioned.
      Preset Changes Initiating a program change will load the associated preset and un-bypass the pedal. To bypass the currently-selected preset, either use program change 1 (all FX off) or use the bypass command (cc 12) if you need to toggle the same preset on/off.
      The user must note that depending how the MIDI controller handles program change messages (0-127 or 1-128), the program number may need to be 1 digit higher than what is listed in the chart.
      The user must note that depending how the MIDI controller handles program change messages (0-127 or 1-128), the program number may need to be 1 digit higher than what is listed in the chart.The user must also note that the modifiers (knobs) can control up to 3 user-selectable parameters, so MIDI control may affect more than just the parameters listed.
      Custom controller setups can be arranged via the TonePrint app, and each TonePrint slot can store unique modifier configurations. I hope this helps
      • 18 hours ago
  • New
    2020-11-19

Hi Hi 

I bought a Ditto 4x and using the MidiSync feature with an SDrum right now which works great.
    I now wonder how about supporting Loops in a Bandsetup. 

I would like to use Cubasis LE to Set a MidiClock via Bluetooth and this Connector.

https://www.thomann.de/de/cme_widi_master.htm

These Connecter need a 3,3V Powersuppley from the Midi port. "Powered via a MIDI Out DIN (3.3/5 V)" Does the Dito Midiout support that ?

Cheers 

read more...
    0 10
    • Bjorn Bambus
      Tc Mike HI Bjørn, i'm not sure and my guess is that you cannot power it via Midi, but i'll ask our hardware guys to be sure and get back to you...
      • Nov 19
      • Ditto 4x MidiSync and Bluetooth
        Bjorn Bambus Many Thanks Mike.
        • Nov 19
  • New
    2020-11-18

Dear All,

This is my first post here so please excuse if this has already been covered elsewhere.

On a Flashback Mini Delay pedal, is it possible to set the chorus as well as the delay as part of the pedals effect?

Thanks in advance.

Chris P

read more...
    0 24
    • Chris Perry
      William Reichling Hello Chris, absolutely, I would start out with the Pete Thorn Modulated delay tone print. This is a very clean, 2290-style delay with some added chorus. We also added a very cool feature which allows you to add more than 100% feedback so the pedal can go into self-oscillation. Recommended settings: set all knobs to 12 o'clock for the standard TonePrint and then adjust to taste.
      • Nov 18
      • FLASHBACK MINI DELAY TONE PRINT CHORUS CONTROL
        Chris Perry Hello William. Thanks for the reply and help. Can you set a slow phase on it as well? Or is there a TC pedal where i can set a delay and phase with some chorus? Thanks again. Regards, Chris Perry
        • Nov 19
    • Chris Perry
      William Reichling There is a Flanger option in the flashback but no phaser. You may want to consider the PlethoraX5. This would give you an infinite amount of possibilities.
      • Nov 19
        David Bellis William, there's no phaser in the Plethora either. But I believe there's an update on the way to take care of that. Maybe. It's rumoured... ;-)
        • Nov 20
    • Chris Perry
    • Chris Perry
      William Reichling
      • Nov 19
    • Chris Perry
      William Reichling There are a lot of cool things that are in the works. I can't spill the beans on it yet. But as stated in the FAQ video, it is in the works, I just can't say when.
      • Nov 20
        Alain LECOCQ Hello William, I m anew and happy Plethora owner. I’m very interesting to beta test the futur updates; I have really nice MIDI setup for my guitar (MIDI guitar TRIPLE PLAY contrôler from Fishman, Strymon Iridium and Sunset, Boss EQ200, Superswitcher from EHX, etc... and several synths Apps on my iPad (pro setup with Audient ID44 and several MIDI controllers ) and of course a Mac with Several MIDI keyboard Ableton Live and Push and tuti quanti :-) I use MIDI devices from 1985. Sorry to use this reply to contact you. I’m new on this community.
        • 5 hours ago
        William Reichling Hello Alain, Drop me an email @ [email protected] I can get you set up.
        • 1 hour ago
  • New
    2020-11-18

What's the maximum delay time for The Prophet pedal?

0 12
    • josef martinez
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Josef, please be aware that the onboard 3-position switch lets you instantly set the maximum length of the delay time ,200, 500 or 1300 ms, allowing you to instantly jump from a fast slapback, to arpeggio-approved rhythmic delays all the way up to 1300 ms of delay. So replying to your question the min and max delay time for this unit are 27,125ms to 1302ms.
      • Nov 18
  • New
    2020-11-18

On my t50 amp the front light started to blink. The back tube light where on. I got two sets of match power tubes. I replaced the power tubes, front light still blinking tube lights still on. Changed tubes again. No change.

0 3
  • New
    2020-11-18

What's the maximum delay lenght for the EchoBrain pedal?

0 8
    • josef martinez
      Chris Edwards Hi Josef, the ECHOBRAIN provides up to 300 ms of delay time. I hope this helps.
      • Nov 18
    • josef martinez
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Josef please be aware that the all-analog, bucket-brigade circuit inside ECHOBRAIN provides up to 300 ms of delay time. At lower time settings, your echoes will be crisp and punchy; but at longer settings, you'll experience the natural high-end roll-off that is the hallmark of a great analog delay. I hope this helps
      • Nov 18
  • New
    2020-11-18

What's the maximum delay lenght for the Gauss Pedal?

0 7
    • josef martinez
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Josef Please be aware that based on the fact that the Gauss Pedal is a emulation of the Super-Saturated Tape Echo, when using the 3-knob interface allows intuitive control of delay time, sustain and volume, this would allowed you to control the length of time in between the input sound and the repeated sound. This was the exact same behaviour on many Tape machines, speeding up or slowing down the tape motor shortened, or lengthened the time that the tape took to travel from the Record head to the Playback head.
      So to answer your question about the maximum delay length is directly proportional to the length of time in between the input sound and the repeated sound that in this case is of 2100ms
      • Nov 18
  • New
    2020-11-17

Does anyone know where I can get a NZ/AU adapter clip for a TC Nova Delay pedal (ND-1)?

I tried our national distributor, they are unable to get them, and MusicTribe never got back to my support ticket; it has been like, a week now.  If anyone has one lying around I am happy to pay shipping; I don't want to purchase one more power adapter for the e waste landfill when I have a perfectly good one sitting here.

Cheers :-)

read more...
    0 11
    • Kyle Johnson
      Nigel Turner Hi Kyle, can you tell me your ticket number and I will find out why we haven't answered your question. I can only apologise for the delay. Many thanks
      • Nov 16
      • TC Nova Delay AU/NZ Adapter Replacement
        Kyle Johnson Hi Nigel, that's cool, I may have filed it wrong, thank you so much for looking into this :-)

Ticket Number: CAS-158911-X2Q8Z0
        • ·
        • Nov 16
        Nigel Turner I have found your ticket Kyle. It had been assigned to a colleague on vacation for some reason. I have asked a member of the spares team to pick the case up and answer you. Sorry about this.
        • ·
        • Nov 17
        Kyle Johnson That's okay, life happens. Thanks for putting things on track for me, I really appreciate it :-)
        • ·
        • Nov 17
  • New
    2020-11-16

I would like to know when the next Plethora X5 updates will be released. I was very excited to hear they would be out by the end of the year. I understand COVID-19 might've been an issue, but it'd be nice to know if they'll still release them. I've become very dependant on this pedal live, and i'm psyched to see the helix phaser and the ditto looper added into the next update.

read more...
    3 13
    • Thomas Jackson
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Thomas, thank you very much for your contact, please be aware that at this moment we cannot state the exact date for the new Firmware update release but I can assure you that we are working unwearyingly to release as soon as possible. Thank you
      • Nov 16
Go to page