Statistics

285,671 members
167,673 posts
  • New
    Simoon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-16

Both pedals just stopped. Power supply works fine with other pedals. I really liked the TO808, VB400 I'm not bothered about. Won't be buying again after dieing before they make 6 months ?

0 3
    • Simoon
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, if you have your proof of purchase please contact us from the Support tab and raise a Technical ticket so we can assist with the warranty.
      • May 16
  • New
    alexfig5
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-30

Hey there,

Would be great for all guitar players to have an alternative, and a cheap one, to a freeze pedal like the EHX freeze.

Behringer can do it!

0 16
  • New
    shawnbehr1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-24

Please get this message to the CE-1 Chorus pedal remake team. So I know exactly what a CE-1 in original condition should sound like, exactly. I know what to do with it, and could record some playing of it for you for possible guidance when you release demos. I'm not interested in trying to do the demo, but to offer you my opinion on how closely it sounds, functions, and reacts compared to the original. You should take me up on it, as there aren't many my age who had experience with the original in good condition. I got it free in 1980 when I was 20, from an older player. You can message me on FB at https://www.facebook.com/shwan.dereese/ I hope you take me up on it. Thank you!

read more...
    1 7
  • New
    Harlow1st
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-02

is the 9v ac pwr cord on an older DR-600 still compatible with all Behringer pedals?

0 10
    • Harlow1st
      NicJonesMT Hi Harlow1st.
      It should be yes. Before connecting though ensure that you check the Voltage, Amps and Polarity that the other pedals need to power up. If the specs dont match with the cable you have then don't use it.
      • Apr 4
  • New
    acmoo1964
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

Purchased this V-amp LX1 in 2009, the presets would not store...I tested the battery and it was dead so I replaced it with the same kind (CR2032) but still, any changes in presets will not store...please advise:)

0 8
  • New
    rockfordsound
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-03

Hi, I have been trying to get in touch with someone at your company in regards to becoming a reseller of Behringer and TC Electronics products. Why is it so difficult to talk to someone?

I've emailed the retailsolutions people a couple times, and I have made several tickets to other areas, and I'm told that my information will be passed along, but still no contact. 

Do you have a phone number to a sales department you can share? 

read more...
    0 8
    • rockfordsound
      PedroRodrigues Hi rockfordsound, thank you for your post, Can you please provide the case number via PM so I can assist on this matter. Thank you
      • Feb 4
  • New
    danielebardi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

Hi all,

i have just purchased a HA-40R, but i need a compatible food switch pedal (to switch between Clean channel to Overdrive channel).

Can you help me?

Thanks in adv

Daniele Bardi

0 10
    • danielebardi
      Dale_M Hi there, I cannot see a Behringer footswitch for this but looking at Muziker who sell these amps, they reccomend users often buy this one: https://www.muziker.co.uk/soundking-al-201-w
      • Jan 20
    • danielebardi
      Clean I bought a regular footswitch for my HA-40R, but it automatically switches off the reverb when plugged in. Is that a problem more people encountered, or is it dependent on the switch pedal?
      • Feb 21
  • New
    thachiefkeif
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-12

Hello all, 

i am trying so hard to find a large replacement knob for the main dial on my old BTR2000. I've tried messaging on here and haven't gotten anything back. Any information would be appreciated; thanks!

0 34
    • thachiefkeif
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a parts ticket and someone will contact you directly as soon as possible.
      • Jan 12
      • Knob for BTR2000
        thachiefkeif William, thank you for your response. I have been waiting around a year now to have some sort of correspondence with this… I have now set two different tickets and the first one was ‘resolved’ even though I didn’t end up ever being contacted about how to get said knob. I guess the dude figured out what item number it was but that’s as far as it ever got. How will I be contacted about my ticket, and when can I expect this? I am literally just trying to get a piece of tiny plastic so I can sell this thing.
        • Jan 13
      • Knob for BTR2000
        thachiefkeif Hey still haven’t heard back and my ticket hasn’t been answered. Just checking in…
        • Feb 4
  • New
    angstema
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-26

Hi all,

when i put on the Mp3 jack connection my phone and play some music from spotify or youtube, my Behringer don't work. Why? Maybe the Mp3 input is broken? Or maybe my Behringer can't play music from external devices? Can someone help me? If the same phone connect with a little JBL with jack cable he play music with no problems. Something is wrong with my HA-20R.

Thank You all!! 

read more...
    0 11
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-12-09

OCTAVE DIVIDER
    bit.ly/Behringer-OCTAVE-DIVIDER

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g_nDr1d9-Fs

Authentic recreation of the popular Octave Divider from the ‘70s featuring an earth-shaking sub-octave effect for powerful sound creation. It can even be used to add a bit more funkiness to bass, keyboards and other instruments.

List Price: $99 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #OCTAVEDIVIDER #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    1 21
Go to page