242,668 members
119,064 posts
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-29

FCV100
    bit.ly/Behringer-FCV100

This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume or modulation pedal – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.

List Price: $29

#Behringer #FCV100 #Accessories #Footswitches #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    0 43
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-22
  • New
    Booitsnick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Hey guys come on!!! Y'all have had plenty of time to make more than enough pedals for everyone in on the planet but instead y'all waste that time on suing people that hurt y'all's feels on blogs and forums. At this point I'm just going to spend a good 300 bucks on a fz-2 because the original is way better than some plastic rip off. 

read more...
    0 52
    • Booitsnick
      DavidKnighton Hello Booitsnick,
      Not sure what the pedal cost previously, but likely the margins are going up due to the increased tariffs from China. Unfortunately, these costs are ultimately passed onto the consumer.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    Aztekkerz05
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-27

Hello. I recently bought a used Behringer GMX 210 amplifier and it is missing the jack assembly. I was wondering where I could find one of those. 

0 37
    • Aztekkerz05
      KyleJohnson Hi Gavin, please click on the Support link at the top of the page and submit a Spare Parts ticket.
      • December 28, 2020
  • New
    S12344567
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-09

I purchasaed a AirPlay Guitar AG 10 from an online Music Store. I went to register it aand I have no proof of purchase other than a recicipt from the company I purchased it from. It is not on my computer. When looking for the product to register, it is not listed among you products?

read more...
    0 88
  • New
    saidandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

I have the HB01 model pedal, it is normal that after a few minutes of use the pedal does not emit sound in the normal position and it works only if you pressed it, you can help me to know if you have technical support in Mexico, I think it is working badly

read more...
    0 52
    • saidandrade
      WilliamR Hello Said, Are you using a normal TS cable?
      • November 25, 2020
    • saidandrade
      WilliamR This would be a TRS cable that would not work properly.
      • November 25, 2020
  • New
    theath
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

I plan on replacing all three pots with 250k pots but I'm wondering what shaft diameter and length I should get to fit through the current holes in the pickguard and still be able to use the original knobs?

0 33
  • New
    trixxielips
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Europower pmp2000 ...unit powers up but all "clip" lights are on

0 31
    • trixxielips
      RexBeckett Hello trixxie, I think you will need to open a Care ticket for this problem. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    ShivaChandorkar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-08

Hey. I've recently bought my first pedal and I've tried putting in a 9V battery into it. However, the On/Off light doesn't seem to be turning on and I'm getting no output when I plug it with an AMP.

Is there something wrong I'm doing here or is the pedal potentially faulty?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 68
    • ShivaChandorkar
      john0121 Hi Shiva, I would recommend to try with another battery but further than that if the pedal won't power on it would be best to fill out the service request form via the support button, a member of the team can then help you arrange a repair or replacement depending on warranty status.
      • November 8, 2020
  • Yotn4u
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

Hello I am new in the comunity.

I have a problem to conect the L and R outputs to the Berhinguer Ultrastack 4x12, threre is no sound, few days after my little son conected booth outputs with one jack wire, and I turned on because I don't know that he was conected that cable, the fuse was braked, I changed it for one new, and all works correctly but the L and R outputs doesn't work.

If somebody knows what could happend ? Thanks regards.

read more...
    0 25
    • Yotn4u
      PedroRodrigues Hi Yotn, to be completely honest, from your description, I think you should contact a reseller or a partner near your location and request an inspection on your unit or you can follow the link below to access our network of partners and reseller, please see below https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • October 23, 2020
Go to page