Statistics

180,561 members
49,328 posts
  • 2020-09-12

Hi, The output transformer in my Bugera G5 Infenium is damaged. Wher can I buy a new one.

0 3
    • Reinier
      Nigel Turner Hi, please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket to the spares team. One of my colleagues will then be able to get back to you with pricing and availability.
      • Sep 13
  • 2020-09-02

I own a Bugera T5 Infinium amp and I use my amp several times a week. Yesterday I powered up and after about 30 seconds the jewel light began flashing and the the tube monitor light on the back lit. I have two power and two preamp tubes so I swapped out preamp tube 1 with preamp tube 2, no change. I then swapped out power tube 1 with power tube 2, no change. I then swapped out preamp tube 2 with preamp tube 1, still no change. This seems to confirm the issue is not the tubes. If I set the output to 5 watt, turn volume and gain to 10 and engage the phat button I can hear the amp is sending a signal to the speaker cabinet, and it sounds fairly normal, just at a vey much reduced output level. This is true for both speaker cabinet and headphones out. Any advise, tricks, reset options, ... is greatly appreciated!

read more...
    0 9
    • Fred Huelsbeck
      Jason Brewer Hey Fred - The amp MAY require service -please go to the support tab at the top of the page and submit a ticket to the support team. One of my colleagues will then be able to get back to you.
      • Mon at 1:33 PM
    • Fred Huelsbeck
      Fred Huelsbeck Hello Jason. I have contacted support and have shipped my amp to the service center for repairs. Thank you for your response.
      • Mon at 1:59 PM
  • 2020-08-13

Hi, I´m from Brazil and I´m Electronic Engineer. I have a costumer with a Bugera 333XL Infinium which does not fit the BIAS to valve 2. I just change the tubes to new ones, two new quad sets (JJ and electroharmonix) but the led 2 of digital module turns on and the standby bulb light blinks. I have checked the grid voltages and to V1,V3 and V4 the voltage is -48V. To V2 the voltage is -25V but not stable, it changes between -25V and -24V. I have checked all cables, I removed the digital module and checked connections. I have changed the sockets of tubes but the problem persists. I have no ideia what do know, I suspect that infinium module is bad working. thank you for help.

The ticket is: CAS-129532-V7J5J8

read more...
    0 9
    • lucastor4
      Dale Minaker Hi lucastor4, sorry to hear of this issue, I will ask the USA team to look out for your ticket, it looks very much like a repair will be required.
      • Aug 14
  • 2020-08-10

Any idea why the lights don't work on the pedal? I bought the head off Sweetwater as a return and it had no pedal. I ordered the proper Bugera pedal. It switches the channels and turns the reverb on and off just fine, but the lights don't work on the pedal. I bought this head a couple years ago and Just started playing it, so I doubt anyone will do anything at Sweetwater or Bugera. But if it's a fuse or something, I can fix that. 

Any help is appreciated.

read more...
    0 4
    • EightGodzillas
      Dale Minaker At this stage it is difficult to advise if it is the amp or the pedal, your best bet would be to see if anyone else you know has either models and you could try either the head or the pedal to at least conclude which is at fault.
      • Aug 12
  • 2020-07-28

Good day! So I own a Bugera G5 amp head and absolutely love it. A couple days ago it started losing power or something to that nature. My emulated output does work as well as the send/return. I've changed both tubes now... Not sure what to do at this point... The distortion, loss of power only happens at the amplifier output to the speaker. I've checked my speaker, cables and tired other guitars.  The infinium LED for the tubes sometimes lights up even at a low wattage and even though I've put in new tubes. I give up and need help. Please help!

read more...
    0 6
    • Abnersanchez
      Alexander Lane Hi, could you please contact support using the "support" button at the top of the page? Technical support and fill out the required details. The amp may need a service
      • Jul 29
    • Abnersanchez
      Abnersanchez Thank you I have. Haven't heard back yet.
      • Jul 29
      • BUGERA G5 SOUNDS LIKE IT'S DYING
        Alexander Lane Please give them 24 hours to respond, if they don't within 24 hours pop me an email with your case number.

[email protected]
        • Jul 30
  • 2020-07-13
    Hello! So I have had a Bugera G5 for a few months now, it's been a great amp. But a about a month ago it started crackling and losing power out of the amplified output going to a Park 4x12 8ohm, but the Emulated output does work. Changed the ECC83 power tube but no change in the amplified output. Not sure what's going on, or if It has to do with the 12BH7A but it seems to be healthy. The crackling and loss of power only happens the amplifier output. Any Ideas?
    read more...
    0 12
    • newmanhax
      William Reichling If you have changed the power tubes and are still having an issue there maybe something else going on. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email
      • Jul 15
    • newmanhax
      Abnersanchez I'm having the same is issue what is it?
      • Jul 28
    • newmanhax
      William Reichling Abnersanchez, It would be hard to diagnose without putting it on a service technician's bench to diagnose. If you create a support ticket we can get this set up for you. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email
      • Jul 30
  • 2020-07-08
    Hi there I have a bugera 333 head and the effects loop won’t work. I connected a electro harmonic tone tattoo pedal through it and I get no sound any idea on how to fix?
    0 5
    • JayEli
      William Reichling Hello Jay Eli, I'm assuming that if you are hooking the tattoo pedal to the effects loop that you are trying to bypass the preamp section of your 333 head altogether. If this is the case, you want to go from the out of the tattoo pedal, into the effects return of your 333 head. Also, be sure to set the input level of the return with the level knob on the back of the amp. In this scenario, you will be bypassing all of the tone controls on the front end of the amp and getting all of your tone from the tattoo pedal. Since this is a distortion pedal, you would usually plug it into the amp's front end. You don't want to plug it into the send and return of the effects loop; It would not sound terrific.
      • Jul 9
  • 2020-07-02
    BXD15 BXD15A I would like to know the difference between those two models and how it is possible that they give 1000w of power if the speaker is 250w.
    0 8
  • 2020-06-30
    anyone know the amperage for the f4 and f3 fuses (internal fuses)
    0 16
  • 2020-06-23
    Hello, I own a Bugera T50 Infinium and I've been looking all over the internet trying to find the schematics to no avail. Does anyone know where I could find them?
    0 7
Go to page