Statistics

298,622 members
182,254 posts
  • New
    mckaynj1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-09

Can I determine when my V22 was made via the serial number?

0 3
    • mckaynj1
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi mckaynj1, yes it is possible to use the serial number to determine the date of manufacture. The first 4 numerical digits will be the date code, in this instance 1401. The first 2 numbers will represent the year of manufacture and the remaining two the month of manufacture. With this in mind your V22 would have been made in January of 2014.
      • Sep 9
  • New
    JulioA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30
    I have a Bugera Veyron with a hybrid preamp. It comes from the factory with 12ax7a tubes. I put some 12ax7wa on it and messed it up. I put the factory tubes back on and it sounds low and somewhat distorted.

DO YOU KNOW OF A TECHNICIAN THAT CAN FIX IT?
    read more...
    0 9
    • JulioA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JulioA, if you have not yet done so can you please submit a service request ticket via the support tab at the top of the page and someone from the service team will be able to advise you further.
      • Jul 30
  • New
    Htieksamoht
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Just bought this.. During rehearsal my bugera veyron had sound cut out multiple times, did some troubleshooting between cables and instruments and could not find the problem. I noticed the problem would go away immediately if I jiggled the cable, which leads me to believe it may be the input jack. Other than that, the internal components seem fine. What could be causing this? 

How can I fix this?

read more...
    1 13
    • Htieksamoht
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    bsmith2173
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-15

I just registered my bugera 333xl infinium today . I originally ordered it back in Dec. of 2021 but since it was back ordered it didnt ship until July 6th 2022. After registering it today i get an email from you guys saying its not covered under extended warranty since its been longer than 90 days . I just received it last Saturday. You guys suck 

read more...
    1 18
    • bsmith2173
      WilliamR Hello Brian, WIlliam from musictribe here. COuld you give me your case number so that I can look into this for you?
      • Jul 14
      • You guys are a joke with warranty
        RickRossBell Hey, are you also able to help get knobs? No one at TCE is willing to do anything to help get knobs. You're the 3rd triber I've reached out to. Nothing so far.
        • ·
        • Jul 22
  • New
    PhatBa55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I've owned by Veyron since 2017 and up until last night it's been amazing.  I fired up the amp to start practicing for church this coming weekend and there was no sound output.  Checked with 2 basses, multiple instrument cables, headphones there's zero output from the instrument.  Successfully tested output from the FX Return so the cables/basses are all good so it's either something with the instrument jack itself or something in the preamp?  It's so strange as for the last year the amp hasn't left my house or even moved.  Has anyone had this experience and were you able to resolve it?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Mickrat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Hi we’re can I purchase a bugera BXD15A I can’t find any one with them in stock

0 3
  • New
    pbman1953
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-13

I have the pre-amp tube model and I need to understand how to use the Gain, Volume nand Master come into play to to set the overload light.

I've read on Talkbass, that one should set the Volume all the way down and then set the light using set the Gain. I've tried many combinations and have failed. To me, for the master , it should not matter where that control is. 

Is there a schematic to undertsand the signal order, that would help

Thanks for any help!

read more...
    0 16
    • pbman1953
      WilliamR The GAIN knob adjusts the amount of preamp level. The general rule of thumb is when the clip light is blinking, the bass tone starts to go into preamp distortion.
      VOLUME knob (BV1001T only) compensates for boosts in the signal from the GAIN knob. It also affects the level of the FX LOOP SEND jack.
      The MASTER knob adjusts the overall output of the amplifier. The general rule of thumb is to start with the master volume low and dial in your gain and overall channel volume to get the tone you desire, then the master volume controls the overall output to your speakers without changing the tonality of your tone you just dialed in.
      • May 13
    • pbman1953
      pbman1953

Are you saying the only way to control the LED is from the bass itself? When you turn down everything LED will still light up. For example- if want to be clean, I'd estimate the master position. Pin the volume and use the gain as a volume control. I don't use effects

• May 19
  • New
    fabien1974
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hi, ik have a Bugera V5 for a couple of weeks.  last week when i switched it on, the front light keeps on blinking and the amp doesn't do anything anymore excepting for the bllinking light.

Please help ! :-)

1 47
    • fabien1974
      Dale_M Sorry to hear of this, it sounds like the internal PSU is dying, if this is brand new and within 30 days you would be quicker to go back to the seller, if you are outside this period please go to the above Support tab and select a Service ticket for submission
      • May 6
  • New
    Meerkat2022
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-03

Hi there! I bought a 1990 infinium new a few months ago. 

Still has the factory tubes. Today after half hour of use, in red channel output lost all bass and gain. The sound was really bad and thin. Immediately i checked the green channel, and with the gain at 5 and volume at 7 it was super quiet. 

All infinium LEDs are off so i guess I don't have any power tubes broken. Is there something wrong with the preamp tubes?

What are my options here? Thanks

read more...
    0 10
    • Meerkat2022
      Nigel67 Hi Meerkat2022. Please submit a technical support ticket and we will be able to help you further and if the unit is found to be faulty, advise you about getting the unit repaired as if you purchased it brand new just a few months ago it should still be under warranty. To submit a ticket, this can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Technical Support tab. Many thanks
      • May 3
    • Meerkat2022
      DroneShotFPV My 1990 Infinium(bought off Amazon) did the same sort of thing. I got decent sound / volume, but it was NOWHERE near what a 100 watt Tube amp should be.. I have owned several, and know for a fact that it wasn't even a 3rd of the other 100 watt amps I have owned or played were.. So.... naturally I did what I always do, troubleshoot... I discovered that my tubes needed to be reseated. I pulled ALL my Valves out, and gently put them all back, 1 at a time, verifying perfect seating of the valves. Once I was done, I cranked her up, tried again, and nearly went completely deaf... I suggest trying the same thing IF you are comfortable pulling your Valves / Tubes out and re-installing them.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    chrisbliss7
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-01

Hey, when will this head be available to the public again?? I'd like to buy it on Sweetwater

0 16
    • chrisbliss7
      NicJonesMT Hi Chris. Unfortunately we cannot provide any information on availability or pricing.
      Your best option would be to contact Sweetwater directly to see if they can provide an ETA on when they will receive stock.
      Alternatively you can find a full list of our resellers at the following link:

https://www.bugera-amps.com/buy.html?isoCode=US&type=STORE
      • May 3
    • chrisbliss7
      chrisbliss7 Yes I followed the link and no no one has it. I ordered the last possible one on Amazon because they did say they had one in stock now they're saying that it's unavailable or they can't find it. I just want to know what's up at the Factory are they done making amps? Is Bugera going out of business?
      • May 17
      • Bugera V55HD
        PedroRodrigues Hi chrisbliss7, thank you for your post, please ponder that this is unrelated to the fact that "Bugera going out of business?" is more related to stock management from the resellers and shipping issues that all manufactures face on a post-pandemic work. From what I'm aware Sweetwater allows a pre- reservation. Sorry I couldn't help more.
        • Jun 27
Go to page