Statistics

215,154 members
88,240 posts
  • gmeades
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-05-15

I want to change the tubes in my V22 HD amplifier, but I don't see how to remove the tube cage that's screwed into the chassis. Do I actually need to pull the entire chassis out of the housing just to change the tubes...???

There's gotta be an easier way to do this.  Changing tubes is a normal and expected part of owning a tube amp, and no one makes an amp that requires the end user to remove the entire chassis from an amp just to change the tubes.  

Anyone know of an easy way to get that cage off of there so the tubes can be accesssed...?

read more...
    0 47
  • bytortheraindog
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-04-17

What is the best way to wire the 16 ohm speakers I have for the amp when I put them in. Do I just put them in and switch to 8 ohms in the back of the amp? I am new to this. Just don't want to harm anything.

0 39
    • bytortheraindog
      JamesGrey

Hi, as I can see from a picture of the back of you amp you got to switch it to 16 Ohm. Two arrows pointing to the 16 Ohm and it says "INTERNAL". Confirm anybody else?
      rock it!

• May 1, 2020
  • Scavenger
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-29

Hi I need an help how can  disassemble the front panel of the head and the one behind to change valves? 

0 61
  • SteveRyzak
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-20
    0 47
    • SteveRyzak
      RexBeckett

@SteveRyzak 

Hello Steve, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Service Repair explaining your problem. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form. Keep watch on your email spam folder - responses have been missed by ending-up there.

• March 20, 2020
  • Easye38
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-07

Hello

New to the Tribe and looking for some help locating replacment power switch mother board for my 6160. 

There are part numbers on the board as follows:

PSU6

PCB722080REVD

AF0906

E228731 3CEM

It is a 120v input(US)

Any help will be appreciated. 

Cheers

Enoch

read more...
    0 63
    • Easye38
      RexBeckett

@Easye38 

Hello Enoch, welcome to the community.

I suggest that you raise a Care ticket for Spare Parts explaining your requirements. This is done by clicking on Support at the top of the page and then clicking the Create a Care Ticket button. This is only possible if you have completed all the required fields in your profile. Also make sure that you fill-in every required field on the Care form.

• March 6, 2020
  • Mike-Tech
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-03-02

Now that Music Tribe owns Behringer/Bugara will they do a better job at supplying parts to out of warrenty amps?

Horrendous service in the past. I'd like to keep some of this stuff out of landfills!

0 52
  • brodromal
    Contributor - Level 2
    2020-02-12

Hello!

I'm a newbie, so my question may seem stupid, but

There is the only one tube replacement light on Bugera V5 Infinium. So wich tube it is associated with: 12AX7 in preamp, or EL84 in output? In other words, which tube should I replace when the light lit?

read more...
    0 112
    • brodromal
      brodromal

Am I right in thinkin that this super popular forum is the only one form of technical support of Bugera? Well, bravo 

bugerats.png
      • March 2, 2020
    • brodromal
      RexBeckett

@brodromal wrote:

Am I right in thinkin that this super popular forum is the only one form of technical support of Bugera? Well, bravo 

@brodromal 

Hello Roman, no that is not the case. This is a user forum and, while some of our experienced members can often help to solve problems, we are not the only way to get technical support for Music Tribe products.

You can request technical support through the Care ticket system. Click on Support at the top of this page and then click Create a Care ticket. This is only possible if you have completed all required fields in your profile. Also make sure to fill-in all the required fields in the Care form. Keep an eye on your email spam folder - some members have missed responses from the Care team when they ended-up there.

• March 2, 2020
  • eaglemods
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-02-03

I'm looking for David Hoenbeck.  He was with Music Tribe in Aug. 2018 and was tremendous in helping me get warranty service for my Bugera equipment here in San Antonio.  Every piece of sound equipment that I own from amps, cabs to complete PA mixers & speakers is 100% Behringer/Bugera equipment. Well, except for one serious lapse in judgenment caused me to go temporarily insane and buy a Peavey 410 Headliner 4x10 bass cab.  BIG mistake.  Hey, some of my mics are Behringer.  He seemed to be the only person who was willing or would help me at the time.  I would really like to talk to him a gain about obtaining some additional Bugera equipment.  Hey David!!! You out there somewhere??? email me at  [email protected]  or here on this forum.  Would love to visit with you again.

Cheers,

Jerry

read more...
    0 51
  • Georg-Enders
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-23

Hello out there,

i am living in Germany and want to by a Bugera 112TS but it is not available by all dealers with Mus!c Tribe products. Is it possible that anyone can tel me when it is available again ?

Thanks for answes and with kind regards

read more...
    0 123
  • gidgey
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-01-16

I need a Bugera 12ax7c tube. Anybody want to get rid of theirs?

0 97
    • gidgey
      gidgey

I loved the low quality sound of the Bugera 12ax7c.

Which one should I get to replace it if I can't find a C? Bugera 12ax7? Bugera 12ax7A? Bugera 12ax7B?

• January 26, 2020
Go to page