Statistics

260,915 members
139,568 posts
  • New
    Whyde
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-27

Brand new pedal - will not store/save loops on the first 2 tracks.  From 3 on it saves them. Defective??

0 8
    • Whyde
      NicJonesMT Hi Whyde.
      If possible could you please submit a technical support ticket (Click support at the top of the page).
      We can then gather some more information from you to help look for a resolution.
      • Oct 27
  • New
    Leonex91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-26

Hi,

Ditto stereo looper: It remains a bit difficult for me to do the "double tap" in order to stop the loop. Is there a way to set the stomp so that with only one tap the loop can be stopped? (it does not matter if i give up the overdub function)

Thank you for your support 

read more...
    0 8
    • Leonex91
      NicJonesMT Hi Leonex91.
      It is possible to change how the pedal functions when you tap the switch, but unfortunately this does not change the double tap to stop function.

Please see page 13 of the user manual for steps on how to switch the operation mode.
      • Oct 27
    • Leonex91
      NicJonesMT
      • Oct 27
  • New
    George123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-26

Hi , just bought  the above and having problem finding out what lead i need to buy to go from the head to cab . The ones I've bought dont fit!

Can you help please?

Thanks 

George 

0 7
  • New
    Lerum1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-22

Hi Lerum Hevitt here all is well but can anyone supply / find / point me in the right direction to help me get myself a schematic //service instructions for my beloved BH 500 amp head please.

Cheers 

0 11
    • Lerum1
      Dale_M I am afraid we cannot share schematics with non partners we can assist with a non warranty repair via the support tab/Service if you require assistance.
      • Oct 22
    • Lerum1
      Lerum1

Hi Dale thanks for the prompt response but information not what I wanted to hear. Is your goodself an employee/ involved with the service/ repair centre. If so where would I take my BH 500 to. Any help much appreciated. Cheers

• Oct 23
  • New
    FreK2706
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-17

Hello everyone, I am a recent French user and I have a question.
    Is it possible to use the IR cab stereo outputs with the effects of the X5 while using the amp distortion and the real cab on stage?
    The goal is to broadcast in parallel on front-facing live speakers while keeping the configuration with my amp.
    If so, what is the routing?
    Thank you

read more...
    0 12
    • FreK2706
      PedroRodrigues Hi FreK2706, thank you for your post, please consider that its not possible to use the IR cab sim with your Plethora X5. as the cab sim on the unit is not IR.Thank you
      • Oct 20
  • New
    Alxl29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-16

Hi, 

I'd like to plug the XLR balanced output (post eq) of my BQ500 into a mixing desk (Mackie ProFX16v3), but need to enable 48v phantom power of the desk. 

Does the amp have a built-in safety to allow that? If not, can I use an XRL to 1/4 cable or another workaround? Or do I absololutly need a DI box? 

Thanks for your help! 

Regards,
    Alex

read more...
    0 9
    • Alxl29
      Dale_M Many thanks for your question, looking at the Mackie it has a global phantom power which activates all input regardless of needing phantom power or not, I cannot see any reference to any conflict caused in the QSG of the BQ500 so I will have to check with the designers and get back to you.
      • Oct 16
  • New
    Fabiolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-13

Hi,

I was wondering if it was possible to use the TonePrint to create a dive bomb using the sub n up ?

any ideas ?

0 15
    • Fabiolo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Fabiolo, thankyou for your post, please follow the link below that will help you on this matter. https://www.musictoob.com/best-octave-pedals/ Thank you
      • Oct 14
    • Fabiolo
      TC-Mike no, it can only do fixed octave, but no pitch bends. The Brainwaves Pitch shifter can do dive bombs (+/- 2 octaves max) Brainwaves has a pressure sensitive MASH switch, so you don't need an expression pedal to to trigger the dive bomb
      • Oct 15
  • New
    drastic
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-11

My Ditto+ won't write anything on its disk. Can't even keep a short loop in say memory 1, that I just recorded. I was once able to import 2 30 seconds loops in 2 and 3, but then, no way to import anything. Available disk space shows 500mo ! Please help. Hard reset ? How ?

read more...
    0 19
    • drastic
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi drastic, If you have not yet done so could you please perform a factory reset?
      To perform a factory reset, perform the following procedure;

Ensure the power is not connected to the pedal
      Press and hold in the 'left' + 'right' + footswitch
      Connect the power whilst holding these three switches in and maintain for 13 seconds
      After 13 seconds you will see the pedal factory reset and reboot.

This should help to resolve the issue, however, if it doesn't please let me know.
      • Oct 12
      • Ditto+ disk space problems
        drastic Thanks I did it a few times already. At first it seems to work, I can loop, I can import a few loops, then for some reason , one more import puts the Ditto into an endless processing loop.. it can happen with any kind of file, even a saved loop that I made into the Ditto previously, which I re-imported after a reset. Now I stopped trying to import anything and prefer to keep it in that "working state" as I need it to work on stage tomorrow ! We do need to find a solution.
        • ·
        • Oct 13
      • Ditto+ disk space problems
        PedroRodrigues Hi drastic, sorry to barge in this conversation but have you check that the FW version is effectively updated, the start pedal must be in booth mode with USB cable connected
        Also confirm that the extended mode is ON with Extend Icon visible in display prior to start o initial loop recording.

Please also consider that the Extended loop will ONLY work on the first OVERDDUB recording and extend the length of initial loop.

Please be aware that the Extended function will not work on each Overdub, the Extend Loop only works once, on first OVERDUB after initial loop.
        Please confirm the following:
        1) set xtend mode to ON
        2) select an empty track on Looper
        3) is the xtend mode icon visible in display before starting Looping ? if yes ..
        4) record a 1 bar short loop
        5) stop ditto plus by double tapping FS
        6) start play backback and press Fs for xtend Ovderdub
        7) is the ooverdub recording extended with the timer counting on once the loop end is reached ?
        8) if yes , xtend mode is working and is he leaves Ob one the total length will be a multiple of the initial loop length.
        Please also consider that only wav files are supported (so NOT mp3), in the formats described below
        • PCM mono 16bit @ 44.1kHz
        • PCM stereo 16bit @ 44.1kHz
        • PCM mono 24bit @ 44.1kHz
        • PCM stereo 24Bit @ 44.1kHz
        • PCM mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
        • PCM stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
        • Float mono 32bit @ 44.1kHz
        • Float stereo 32bit @ 44.1kHz
        I hope this helps.
        • Oct 14
  • New
    de073823
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-10

Midi thru issues
    I have a plethora (chnl 4) and strymon iridium(chnl 2) also a midi to trs cable ( non strymon)

I can control,the plethora . I can control the strymon direct connecting the midi interface to the trs port of the iridium
    But
    If I use the plethora midi thru port to reach the iridium then I cannot control the iridium or apparently make any contact

Ideas?

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    tremoloarm
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-10-10

When I am at home or using in low ambient noise, it works perfectly. 

But when I am at a gig with high ambient noise, it doesn't detect the signal and the gauge swings erraticaly without homing in on the string signal. It doesn't work in multi string or single string modes. 

It looks like the ambient noise is "confusing" it, which is of course inconcievable given that the signal is sent via the guitar cable. 

Any thoughts / suggestions?

read more...
    0 11
    • tremoloarm
      PedroRodrigues Hi tremoloarm, please consider that is an odd behavior as the unit receives the signal for tuning exclusively via 1/4 JACK TS not suffering any external interference, the only thing I can think of is that if you use the unit on a pedal board when on a gig that might not provide the correct voltage that the unit requires. The unit requires a Standard 9V DC, centre negative >100 mA. It may also be advisable to check your cables and look closely to any differences on your set up when you are at a gig, maybe using the unit on a different position on the pedal board. If none of these steps helps in nay way I would suggest to follow the link below and submit an assistance request directly with our Tech support Team so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • Oct 13
Go to page