Statistics

229,577 members
104,644 posts
  • New
    DHSG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-31

Where can I report bugs?

When the Plethora is in edit mode and one is changing a hot knob value via MIDI, not the assigned hot knob value is changed, but the value of the current edited effect, like if you where dialing the knob on the plethora. This is not, what the midi command said to do. The MIDI hot knob changes values that should not be change and because they are automatically saved, one can not even undo it. Please correct this.

read more...
    0 35
    • DHSG
      Dale_M Hi there the Design team have confirmed this is expected behaviour, hotknob is just a temporary offset for the assigned parameters
      • Mar 31
  • New
    DHSG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-30

I programmed my looper to change board in the Plethora. There are 5 presets in the looper and 5 boards in the Plethora for them. Preset 1 selects board 1 with MIDI PC 000, Preset 2 board 2 with PC 001 and so on. With this setup there are three problems:

1) Board switching takes 1s which is a bit slow for some songs.

2) Even when the same noisegate with the same settings is in both boards, it goes off when switching. This is very annoying and can cause some nasty feedback.

3) When switching via MIDI, effect 2 gets switched on in the Plethora. This is not the case when toggling through the board via the small knob on the Plethora. Only the one MIDI PC stated above is send by the looper. 

Are these known bugs? If yes, when will they get fixed?
    Or are there any ideas how I can solve these issues?

read more...
    0 32
    • DHSG
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. CC changes turning pedals on and off within a selected board would be faster than the board changes via pc commands. The plethora was designed to be used in more of a selectable stompbox pedalboard setup, so the delay in switching the boards is normal behavior for the plethora.
      • Mar 30
      • Problems with Plethora X5 MIDI switching
        DHSG Dear William.
        Thanks a lot for your fast reply.

I already assumed, that working this way was not the idea of Plethora. It's pitty, because now I will be using the same single board and the same 5 effects for all my presets and 126 boards will be unused - perhaps I can use a second one for experiments.

Can I change the effect settings via MIDI?
        I would like to control the three settings or the toneprint like in edit mode. As far as I understand right now, I could only change the hot knobs, meaning just 3 parameters for the whole board!
        • Mar 30
  • New
    Fidotito
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

Hi, I´m from Brazil

Why doesn't my mini spark booster the drive? Only clean sound.

Thank´s

0 41
    • Fidotito
      NicJonesMT HI Fidotito, Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      We can then go through some trouble shooting steps with you and try and get this sorted.
      • Mar 23
    • Fidotito
      WilliamR Hello Fidotito, William from musictribe here. Spark mini booster will increase your volume up to 20 db on a clean channel, which will result in a higher volume. However, on a distorted channel, your overall volume will not increase because of the compression from your distortion, your distortion will increase instead.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    DHSG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22

I want to control my Plethora X5 via MID:

• Change boards
    • Turn effects on/ off
    • Set effect values

What are the MIDI commands I have to use for this?

Where can I find a documentation?

1 43
    • DHSG
      WilliamR Hello DHSG, All of the current CC tables are listed within the PlethoraX5 under the Midi section under Global.
      • Mar 23
    • DHSG
      WilliamR MIDI PC:0→Board: 1 ~ MIDI PC:126→Board: 127

Board  CC 94  Scroll  Down 64-127 ↓

Board CC95 

Scroll Up 64-127 ↑

Pedal 1 ON/OFF  CC102

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 2 ON/OFF CC103

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 3 CC104

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 4 CC 105 

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 5 CC 106

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Hot knob 1 CC 107

0-127 0-100%

Hot Knob 2 CC108

0-127 0-100%

Hot Knob 3 CC 109

0-127 0-100%

LOOPER RECORD CC110

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5

LOOPER PLAY CC 111

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5

LOOPER CLEAR CC 112

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5

LOOPER PAUSE CC 113

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5
      • Mar 23
      • MIDI Commands to control Plethora X5
        DHSG Thank you. That's what I was looking for.
        • Mar 28
    • DHSG
      LosKartoflos A manual would be a thing and Snaphsots/scenes!
      • Apr 12
  • New
    Bomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

Hi, I got a question. Do you still have trolley's for my rs210c with amp. Mine is broken. 
    greetings, Michiel Bos Arnhem, the Netherlands

0 28
    • Bomi
      Nigel67 Hi Bomi. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise you further regarding the trolley. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, which will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    BigHick11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Unitune Clip purchased 1 month ago shows only one display. When Display Mode Button is pushed, nothing happens. Display shown is horizontal green LED line with short vertical green 
    LED line with red LEDs to either side to indicate flat/sharp.

Anyone else have this problem?

read more...
    0 34
    • BigHick11
      PedroRodrigues Hi BigHick11,please consider that to you must press the button identified with an arrow in red on the image below to allow you to change between Needle and Strobe tuning modes.
      Please consider that secondary display shows the detected note name for the currently-tuned string identified by an arrow in blue

Thank you
      • Mar 21
      • Unitune Clip Noir
        BigHick11 Hi Pedro,

I am aware of the Display Mode Button, which I mentioned in my original post. Could you please confirm that there are 2 different displays - 1 for Strobe Mode and 1 for Needle Mode. I am only seeing 1 display when button is pushed.
        • ·
        • Mar 25
  • New
    maradrasnar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltDbR2LOUm0

Hi, please watch the video. Do you know what the problem might be? Wiretap connects to the mobile phone via bluetooth. But the application dosnt work with the pedal and the connection is broken. I also tried with another phone and the same. Thanks.

Marek

read more...
    0 24
  • New
    nomadbayerP
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

hi,

how to increase the general output level?

Peter

0 22
    • nomadbayerP
      NicJonesMT Hi Peter.
      Could you please submit a Tech Support ticket (Click "SUPPORT" At the top) and we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      Please ensure you let us know exactly how your full system is setup (Other pedals, Amps, Front of amp or Loop ETC).
      • Mar 16
  • New
    jerryhou91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hi: 

I find that the flashback 2 volume level is too low especially for analog and tape delay settings, I have the level turned on max, but still could barely hear it, anything I can do to make it louder? The other settings' volume levels such as 2290 and crystal are ok

read more...
    0 37
    • jerryhou91
      NicJonesMT Hi JerryHou91.
      Could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then go through some trouble shooting steps with you.
      Please ensure that you let us know all devices in your setups (Amps, Guitars, Other Pedals, Front of amp/FX Loop ETC).
      • Mar 16
  • New
    logp
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-13

Hi,
    Is it possible to take a backup of the pedealboards that I have created?
    Once before I've had the experience that some of my pedalboards dissaperd.
    In these kind of situations it would be great if I could reinstall a backup to the pedal instead of starting all ower again.

Best regards,
    Peter

read more...
    0 21
    • logp
      PedroRodrigues Hi logp Please be aware that If you wish to return to template defaults on TonePrint App, you can simply click the Reload button next to the Template menu to reset the currently selected template to its default values. This will reset all knob assignments, modifier curves and parameter values to the defaults stored in this template.
      When it comes to PLETHORA X5, please be aware that each pedal “effect” in Plethora comes pre-loaded from the factory with all of the default TONEPRINT that the standalone stomp-boxes have.

These “default TONERPINTS” will be displayed above the line on the TonePrint list when in edit mode and cannot be edited or removed from plethora. Below the line there is an editable list of TONEPRINTS which you can curate yourself with help from the TonePrint app.

You can press and hold TonePrint knob on a highlighter TonePrint to delete from the list...

There is currently no way to backup, share or import/export entire boards as presets, however you can restore all factory boards by going into Edit mode and navigating to

SETTINGS > GLOBAL > SERVICE > FACTORY RESET

Please be aware that performing a factory reset will completely reset all boards and delete any custom boards you have created yourself.
      • Mar 14
Go to page