Statistics

223,659 members
97,876 posts
  • New
    Sjw1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-29

Hello. I need a schematic for a bugera bc30.  Lights come on but no sound.   

0 6
    • Sjw1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Schematics are provided only to our service network. Please submit a Service ticket through the support portal at the top of the page in order to discuss service options for your unit.
      • Mar 29
  • New
    rasmus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-25

Hi there,

I have a Ditto Looper Plus pedeal - I like it, except Its very hard to hit the 'double tap' to stop the loop in the precise right time. Many times you don't hit it fast enough twice or sometimes the other way around. In other words I need to stop the loop with just one tap not two taps - It does'nt work for me. Yes, I know you can buy a tc electronic looper with a dedicated stop switch - but it does not have the storage function for several recorded loops/backtracks. Ditto looper plus has that and it is still the most simpel pedal to use. 

My question is: Does anyone know if its possible to connect an external stop switch to the ditto looper plus or to reprogramme the doubletab stop function to a single tap function?

read more...
    0 16
    • rasmus
      WilliamR Hello Rasmus, The ditto + looper does not support external switches. Double-tap is the only way to have a stop function on a single button because of the overdub feature.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    hotrats666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

Hello there.  I bought a used V5 Infinium and it works fine, except that I get serious microphonics everytime I use it.  We have replaced the tubes, even the sockets, but no luck.  My tech says that there has to be a bad solder joint, or connection somewhere.  Does anybody have any experience with this kind of problem?  Were you able to identify the cause? 

It's a sweet little amp, but the noise is very noticeable.  

Thanks! 

read more...
    0 13
    • hotrats666
      WilliamR Hello, William with Music Tribe here. Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the amp, could you please submit the details of this to us through the Support link at the top of the page? First hit Support, then technical support.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    Fidotito
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-23

Hi, I´m from Brazil

Why doesn't my mini spark booster the drive? Only clean sound.

Thank´s

0 25
    • Fidotito
      NicJonesMT HI Fidotito, Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      We can then go through some trouble shooting steps with you and try and get this sorted.
      • Mar 23
    • Fidotito
      WilliamR Hello Fidotito, William from musictribe here. Spark mini booster will increase your volume up to 20 db on a clean channel, which will result in a higher volume. However, on a distorted channel, your overall volume will not increase because of the compression from your distortion, your distortion will increase instead.
      • Mar 25
  • New
    DHSG
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-22

I want to control my Plethora X5 via MID:

• Change boards
    • Turn effects on/ off
    • Set effect values

What are the MIDI commands I have to use for this?

Where can I find a documentation?

1 25
    • DHSG
      WilliamR Hello DHSG, All of the current CC tables are listed within the PlethoraX5 under the Midi section under Global.
      • Mar 23
    • DHSG
      WilliamR MIDI PC:0→Board: 1 ~ MIDI PC:126→Board: 127

Board  CC 94  Scroll  Down 64-127 ↓

Board CC95 

Scroll Up 64-127 ↑

Pedal 1 ON/OFF  CC102

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 2 ON/OFF CC103

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 3 CC104

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 4 CC 105 

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Pedal 5 CC 106

0-63 → OFF

64-127→ ON

Hot knob 1 CC 107

0-127 0-100%

Hot Knob 2 CC108

0-127 0-100%

Hot Knob 3 CC 109

0-127 0-100%

LOOPER RECORD CC110

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5

LOOPER PLAY CC 111

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5

LOOPER CLEAR CC 112

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5

LOOPER PAUSE CC 113

0-24 → Pedal 1

25-50 → Pedal 2

51-76 → Pedal 3

77-102 → Pedal 4

103-127 → Pedal 5
      • Mar 23
      • MIDI Commands to control Plethora X5
        DHSG Thank you. That's what I was looking for.
        • Mar 28
    • DHSG
      LosKartoflos A manual would be a thing and Snaphsots/scenes!
      • 8 hours ago
  • New
    Bomi
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

Hi, I got a question. Do you still have trolley's for my rs210c with amp. Mine is broken. 
    greetings, Michiel Bos Arnhem, the Netherlands

0 16
    • Bomi
      Nigel67 Hi Bomi. Please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise you further regarding the trolley. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page, which will open a new window. Scroll down and click on the Spares tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Mar 21
  • New
    Gginterior811
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-21

While using the amp today, it literallly went out. I've had the amp for a little under a week. I need to have it serviced and don't know how to contact bugera with the invoice from purchase. Thank you. 

0 6
    • Gginterior811
      RexBeckett If you purchased the amp less than 30 days ago, I suggest that you contact your supplier for a replacement. Otherwise you would need to open a Care ticket as follows:

At the top of this page, click Support then scroll down the new page and select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    BigHick11
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Unitune Clip purchased 1 month ago shows only one display. When Display Mode Button is pushed, nothing happens. Display shown is horizontal green LED line with short vertical green 
    LED line with red LEDs to either side to indicate flat/sharp.

Anyone else have this problem?

read more...
    0 22
    • BigHick11
      PedroRodrigues Hi BigHick11,please consider that to you must press the button identified with an arrow in red on the image below to allow you to change between Needle and Strobe tuning modes.
      Please consider that secondary display shows the detected note name for the currently-tuned string identified by an arrow in blue

Thank you
      • Mar 21
      • Unitune Clip Noir
        BigHick11 Hi Pedro,

I am aware of the Display Mode Button, which I mentioned in my original post. Could you please confirm that there are 2 different displays - 1 for Strobe Mode and 1 for Needle Mode. I am only seeing 1 display when button is pushed.
        • ·
        • Mar 25
  • New
    Fiaflame
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-20

Hi. Sofi from the U.S. here. I recently bought a Bugera 333xl Infinium amp through Thomman out of Germany. After I unboxing I was disappointed as the amp is wired for 220 and we use 110 here in the U.S. So I assume (yes assume) that I need a power converter. So I purchased a 2000 watt converter on amazon but now I'm wondering if its going to be big enough. I'm actually hoping theres an easier fix in the amp itself so that I don't need a converter at all. Need advice.

read more...
    0 12
    • Fiaflame
      Dale_M Hi there, the problem is here you have purchased a European amp that is meant for use in Europe. It may be easier and less problematic to contact Thomann and simply tell them you are unhappy with the amp -they have a 30 day no quibble return policy so assuming you have reported this within this period you should be able to send it back and obtain a USA version from Sweetwater etc.
      • Mar 21
  • New
    dbdanon1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Is there any upgrades for  ehringer V-AMP 2?

0 15
Go to page