Statistics

223,683 members
97,900 posts
  • New
    dbdanon1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Is there any upgrades for  ehringer V-AMP 2?

0 15
  • New
    maradrasnar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-16

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltDbR2LOUm0

Hi, please watch the video. Do you know what the problem might be? Wiretap connects to the mobile phone via bluetooth. But the application dosnt work with the pedal and the connection is broken. I also tried with another phone and the same. Thanks.

Marek

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    nomadbayerP
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-15

hi,

how to increase the general output level?

Peter

0 14
    • nomadbayerP
      NicJonesMT Hi Peter.
      Could you please submit a Tech Support ticket (Click "SUPPORT" At the top) and we can go through some trouble shooting with you.
      Please ensure you let us know exactly how your full system is setup (Other pedals, Amps, Front of amp or Loop ETC).
      • Mar 16
  • New
    jerryhou91
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hi: 

I find that the flashback 2 volume level is too low especially for analog and tape delay settings, I have the level turned on max, but still could barely hear it, anything I can do to make it louder? The other settings' volume levels such as 2290 and crystal are ok

read more...
    0 21
    • jerryhou91
      NicJonesMT Hi JerryHou91.
      Could you please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We can then go through some trouble shooting steps with you.
      Please ensure that you let us know all devices in your setups (Amps, Guitars, Other Pedals, Front of amp/FX Loop ETC).
      • Mar 16
  • New
    Matopotato
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-14

Hi,

I can connect my pedals to a PC using the USB mini B - USB A supplied cable. But to connect to a handheld device I went out and bought an adapter. USB A female-USB A female (2.0), but it didn't help. Waste of money?

How do I connect the pedal to a handheld device? There is an "edit pencil" in the App, so I can only assume it shouldbe possible.

read more...
    0 10
    • Matopotato
      NicJonesMT Hi MatoPotato.
      When connecting to an Apple device always ensure that you are using the official Apple Camera Connection Kit. There are loads of third party connectors but unfortunately, more often than not, these dont work. It is all dependent on the Adapter you are using.

As we dont manufacture adapters I can't officially recommend which one to buy. What I would recommend is asking some other users what adapters they use as they should be able to recommend one directly.
      • Mar 16
  • New
    logp
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-03-13

Hi,
    Is it possible to take a backup of the pedealboards that I have created?
    Once before I've had the experience that some of my pedalboards dissaperd.
    In these kind of situations it would be great if I could reinstall a backup to the pedal instead of starting all ower again.

Best regards,
    Peter

read more...
    0 12
    • logp
      PedroRodrigues Hi logp Please be aware that If you wish to return to template defaults on TonePrint App, you can simply click the Reload button next to the Template menu to reset the currently selected template to its default values. This will reset all knob assignments, modifier curves and parameter values to the defaults stored in this template.
      When it comes to PLETHORA X5, please be aware that each pedal “effect” in Plethora comes pre-loaded from the factory with all of the default TONEPRINT that the standalone stomp-boxes have.

These “default TONERPINTS” will be displayed above the line on the TonePrint list when in edit mode and cannot be edited or removed from plethora. Below the line there is an editable list of TONEPRINTS which you can curate yourself with help from the TonePrint app.

You can press and hold TonePrint knob on a highlighter TonePrint to delete from the list...

There is currently no way to backup, share or import/export entire boards as presets, however you can restore all factory boards by going into Edit mode and navigating to

SETTINGS > GLOBAL > SERVICE > FACTORY RESET

Please be aware that performing a factory reset will completely reset all boards and delete any custom boards you have created yourself.
      • Mar 14
  • New
    Pkross
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

I had a problem with your customer service page. I am in Australia and I purchased a Bugera PS1 through Thomann because you have no local stock here.

I ran it for five minutes and it started smoking and spewing out a bad plastic burning smell. I'm just trying find out if this is expected or whether I am going to kill an expensive vintage amp.

I contacted Bugera/Music Tribe tech support and was told "Please be aware that you are located in an unsupported territory. This means that for further assistance you will need to directly contact the shop you purchased the unit from or your nearest reseller or distributor and they will be able to advise you further."

Not acceptable and I'm pretty sure it violates consumer law in most countries. I have plenty of Behringer gear... and I mean plenty... maybe never again after this.

Can I get some advice?

read more...
    0 21
    • Pkross
      Dale_M Hi there. One of the problems here is that you are based in Australia and you have purchased from Europe, if this has failed you need to go back to the seller (Thomann) as the warranty is with them and not any Australian reseller.
      • Mar 15
  • New
    itchydigits
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-12

Ditto Plus does not seem to be saving loops. I've owned the previous Ditto mini for years, so using the pedal is familiar.

Ditto + I create a loop, pause, then scroll to the next loop location and the 1st loop is erased. Am I missing a save/store function?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    Marcosvin
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-12

Hello. Ditto+ Lopper is the only TC looper with the ability to record/play multiple tracks, right? Do you have plans to launch a regular size Ditto+ Looper with this multi-track ability? Thank you.

0 5
    • Marcosvin
      WilliamR Hello, The Ditto X4 looper would be the one that could do that. It is essentially two independent ditto loopers in one. You can also have 5 basic tape-style loopers in the Plethora X5. As far as a full-sized Ditto +, I have not heard anything, but you never know.
      • Mar 12
  • New
    Sweinstein67
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-11

I went to the TC Electronics website seaching for the Ditto + full manual and can't find it anywhere.  Anyone else looking without luck?  In fact, I can't even find the manual for the Ditto Looper either.  Where are they??

0 10
Go to page