Statistics

223,654 members
97,870 posts
  • New
    BibsJ
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

What is being worked on for the next firmware update?

Here are some suggestions:

Ability to select cabs for each board

Add Dreamscape Pedal

Add The Prophey Pedal

Add more pedals!

Display what Hot Knobs are selected per pedal

More creative display options (rather than "Line" or "Dot")

read more...
    1 27
    • BibsJ
      PedroRodrigues Hi BibsJ, at this moment we cannot provide any information on the new Firmware and the respective tools present, never the less we do appreciate very much your suggestions and I will forward them to the Development team . Thank you
      • Mar 7
    • BibsJ
      BibsJ Thank you Mr Rodrigues, looking forward to the next update!
      • Mar 10
  • New
    JustinV
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-05

Hello.  I have attempted to replace the OEM speaker with an Eminence 820H.  It was easy enough to do, but the power going to the speaker seems much less than before.  I'm not sure what I might have done to cause this problem.  I originally tried the solderless connection using the original wire.  Then, I clipped those off and soldered it.  Same result.  The power is very low - almost non-existent at 0.1W.  At 5W, gain up and volume up, there is signal going to the speaker for sure, but it's not nearly as loud as it used to be.  

The amp is only a few months old, and it hasn't been used a ton.  So, I'd be surprised if it's an issue with the tubes.

Any suggestions on how to attack this problem?

read more...
    0 11
    • JustinV
      Dale_M Hi JustinV are you able to give us the spec of the Eminence 820H so we can check against our specs please?
      • Mar 11
  • New
    ScottParrell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

I've put in multiple tickets looking for parts for an ACX450, but as soon as i submit, the list shows no records. It's been a few weeks and I haven't heard anything. Should I actually expect a response or is this a error on the site where my request goes nowhere? Does anyone know where to find Behringer parts in Canada?

Thanks,

Scott

read more...
    0 10
    • ScottParrell
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi ScottParrell, if the ticket went through correctly you should have received an automatic response providing you with a case number. I would recommend if not yet done so just checking your spam and junk folders as occasionally our emails get routed to these locations. I will also check our system for you.
      • Mar 4
    • ScottParrell
      ScottParrell ChrisEdwards1, it sounds like it's just not going through. I regularly check my junk mail but gave it one more thorough search and there's nothing there. As soon as I hit Submit, I'm taken back to the Care Portal where it shows "No Records Available". Should I see something there right away if I submit a ticket?
      • Mar 5
  • New
    Chainsawcharlie
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hi guys,

Just bought Ditto X2 Looper to use with my Line 6 Helix LT

The ditto has both mono and stereo inputs/outputs.

I want to use on the FX loop of my Helix LT, which has 2 sends and 2 returns.

The Helix LT is stereo.

Not sure which output on Ditto goes to which port on send return of helix.

So I have 2 sends and 2 returns on helix and 2 mono and 2 stereo ports on ditto  anyone no how I connect and to what ports on helix please 

Also will ts cables be ok or does it need to be trs for all 4 connections?

Many thanks

CSC

read more...
    0 17
    • Chainsawcharlie
      PedroRodrigues Hi Chainsawcharlie ,Please consider that this pedal has two standard ¼" jack TS inputs and two standard ¼" jack TS outputs for stereo operation. If your signal source is mono like a regular guitar or a mono effect pedal, connect it to the MONO input, if your signal source or next device on the signal chain is stereo please use both ¼" jack TS on the input and on the output.
      • Mar 7
    • Chainsawcharlie
      Chainsawcharlie Many thanks for your kind reply
      • Mar 7
  • New
    benc
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Hi all.  I am using the Hypergravity pedal with a Musicman Stingray on the factory setting toneprint woth everything at 12 o'clock.  It's remarkably good.

I'd be interested to understand what other toneprints work well with bass (rather than cycle through all of them!).  

Many thanks for any input

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    herbpayne
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-04

Since upgrading to the latest firmware many of the Toneprints for the Tap Tremolo have become unstable with continually changing pulse rates.

Have tried reloading the firmware again but to no avail.

As far as I've noticed all the other effects are operating correctly.

Is this a known problem? Any solutions?

Herb

read more...
    0 15
    • herbpayne
      TC-Mike Hi Herb, the Pipeline has a TEMPO feature that cycles between different tremolo speed subdivisions synced to the tapped tempo . This feature can be turned OFF for any TonePrint in the app by only having the first bar active and then it will only use this speed without any dynamic changes. Setting it to (1/4) /quarter notes give you the tapped modulation speed. Just disable the second bar as seen in the attached screenshot and then overwrite the TonePrint in question stored in your Plethora.
      Best regards, Mike
      • Mar 8
  • New
    Matopotato
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-03

Hi, I have noticed that the Helix phaser can produce some shrill and cutting tones. Not in a nice way though.

It is more obvious in Smooth (I think). And it is also clear with the Wah (CryBaby mini, medium dip setting).

As the wah modify the tone it can be set in a specific treble-ish tone and when the phaser cycle reach that point, the to amplify each other cutting through in a not so nice way since it is like a shout in a converstaion. For want of a better description.

Anything I can do? With a tone print to dampen that treble area? Or other settings, besides the obvious "don't play that tone, then"...

Thanks,

Mathias

read more...
    0 18
    • Matopotato
      WilliamR Hello. William from musictribe here. Where is the Helix in your signal chain? Can you post a video clip of this for me to review?
      • Mar 3
  • New
    luisr21
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-02

hi, I need help. I happen to have a 2 x4 flashback, and I control it with a midi clock pedal. but a few days ago I noticed that the synchronization of these was not correct, I thought there was some problem with the midi, but after doing tests, I realized that what happens is that the flashback does not accept the orders of the midi clock lower than those 76 bpm, as long as I use it with 76 bpm or more, everything synchronizes perfectly, without the tempo failing, but if I want to lower the tempo from 75 bpm, the pedal doubles the speed, that is, it makes me a subdivision of the tempo in eighth notes, regardless of the subdivision that I have in the pedal, and although this subdivision of the tempo in eighth notes (that is, at twice the time that I put lower than 75 bpm) does not affect the subdivision of the pedal, it does not It allows me to work correctly in some tempos, and I have to adjust the subdivisions until I find something that I hope it sounds like. I am sure that it is not the midi clock pedal, because this also happens with the tap tempo button of the flashback 2 x4, so I suppose it must be some firmware error or something like that. I did a test connecting it to the computer with the toneprint app, and there if, moving the tempo, I managed to get the pedal to recognize the 50 bpm that I sent in the midi clock pedal signal, but as soon as I disconnected it from the computer, the problem returns (I made the connection to the computer via USB)

read more...
    0 12
    • luisr21
      PedroRodrigues Hi luisr21 please consider that the unit allows the incoming MIDI clock signal will also override the pedal’s own Delay Time knob, but will not affect the Subdivision setting.
      The following charts detail the control and program changes accepted by FLASHBACK 2 X4. Note that the MIDI receive channel is 6.
      Preset Changes Initiating a program change will load the associated preset and un-bypass the pedal. To bypass the currently-selected preset, either use program change 1 (all FX off) or use the bypass command (cc 12) if you need to toggle the same preset on/off.

The user must note that depending how the MIDI controller handles program change messages (0-127 or 1-128), the program number may need to be 1 digit higher than what is listed in the chart.

The user must also note that the modifiers (knobs) can control up to 3 user-selectable parameters, so MIDI control may affect more than just the parameters listed. Custom controller setups can be arranged via the TonePrint app, and each TonePrint slot can store unique modifier configurations. Please confirm this implementation
      • Mar 2
  • New
    Neal
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-03-01

Hi folks,

I have my Ditto x4 hooked up to my SingularSound Beatbuddy. The midi syncs great, meaning my looped riffs stay perfectly in time with the Beatbuddy drums. Last week I was playing a solo over a riff I'd looped and I'm absolutely convinced as I increased the beats per minute on the beatbuddy, my Ditto matched the new drum tempo and increasing the speed of the riff accordingly. I had to move my kit over the weekend and hooked everything up the same as last week, but for some reason the Ditto doesn't stay in time with the Beatbuddy now when I increase the beats per minute. The flashing light on my Ditto does increase with the increased bmp, so I know midi is working and the Beatbuddy is talking to the Ditto, but I cant get the looped riffs to increase in tempo to match.

My question is - did I imagine it all last week?! Should the Ditto loop tempo increase to stay in time when the Beatbuddy BMP is increased or decreased? Since the Beatbuddy is telling the Ditto what to do through Midi I kind of feel it should.

Thanks in advance!

Neal 

read more...
    0 22
    • Neal
      PedroRodrigues Hi Neal please consider that Regarding Mid specs, these are the supported controllers:

MIDI Spec
      Responds to MIDI Channel 4 (hardcoded – can’t be changed)

CC3 Looper 1 Rec/Dub/Start
      CC9 Looper 1 Stop
      CC14 Looper 1 Clear
      CC15 Looper 1 Level
      CC20 Looper 1 Hold to Store
      CC21 Looper 1 Clear Backtrack
      CC22 Looper 2 Rec/Dub/Start
      CC23 Looper 2 Stop
      CC24 Looper 2 Clear
      CC25 Looper 2 Level
      CC26 Looper 2 Hold to Store
      CC27 Looper 2 Clear Backtrack
      CC28 Decay “Level”
      CC29 All Loops Stop
      CC30 All Loops Clear
      CC31 FX On/Off
      CC85 Parallel/Serial Toggle

For the FX respond to Prg change message 1 to 7

Midi CC commands/ Prg change messages are programmed into a midi track / clip in your DAW or sequencer (Midi channel 4!)
      I would also suggest that you update the firmware for your unit, for that please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/Categories/Tcelectronic/Guitar/Stompboxes/DITTO-X4-LOOPER/p/P0DE9/Downloads#googtrans(en|en)

I hope this helps
      • Mar 2
    • Neal
      Neal Thanks Pedro, top speed response! I'll update firmware then have a play around with your info later. Really appreciate it.
      • Mar 2
  • New
    logp
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-28

Hi,

How do I move my boards around?
    I Toneprint I can only move the first 11 boards around (those i can see on the screen). The rest of them I can't move.

Best regards,
    Peter

1 18
    • logp
      PedroRodrigues Hi logp, please consider that you can create and customize up to 127 custom boards with any combination of TonePrint pedals and populate each BOARD with up to 5 pedals including all TonePrint FX.
      It allows you to store up to 75 TonePrints per FX for fast and easy recall.
      Plethora X5 lets you combine up to 5 TonePrint pedals of your choice and arrange them in any order you need on each of the boards.
      Please confirm that you are running the latest version of the firmware for your unit and you have installed the latest TP App released .
      • Mar 1
Go to page