Statistics

227,652 members
102,421 posts
  • JustDave
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-10-03

Hi ..I've just got a Sup n up mini and was playing around with it..nice sounds !..then I loaded up a few Toneprints and had a play with those but now can't get the pedal back to it's original state....any ideas ??

Thanks

0 575
    • JustDave
      macfilipe

On the TonePrint editor, pop into the Templates section, load up the Sub'n'Up Mini, then scroll down to "Poly - Default". Load that up, and you should be golden.

• October 2, 2019
    • JustDave
      JustDave

I did that and it has an uncontrollable sub octave that is present all the time regardless of where the controls are...from what I've read, I'm gonna have to edit the Poly Default template to remove the extra sub octave and then use that to restore it....thanks for taking the time to help ??

• October 3, 2019
    • JustDave
      JustDave

For anyone finding this post for the same problem the solution is use Toneprint and call up Poly Default template...hit the edit icon...there's a setting called Wet Sub2 ..turn it all the way down (-100db)..there's also 2 Sub Drive settings , do the same with these and save it..that's your default restored 

• October 4, 2019
    • JustDave
      dfp

Same issue. Got a used SnU Mini, tried some TonePrints, they all sound messed up, huge sub octaves and/or modulation effects on TonePrints that shouldn't have those settings... pretty much no single TonePrint sounded like it should have based on its description.

Suspect some bug or glitches or corruption of the TonePrints library... pretty bad issue, needs fixing! Makes the TonePrint system borderline useless, except that a user may re-program their own settings... absent some good starting points (accurate existing TonePrints) it's a lot of trial and error....

• April 17, 2020
  • Bass_BG250
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-29

Hi, newbie here! I’ve got a beautiful BG250-115 amp with two TonePrint slots, and want to load in a really good distortion and a really good chorus effect for my bass. I know this is highly subjective, but is there a ratings list or crowdsourced view of the “best” or most liked toneprints? My problem is there are so many - whilst it would be fun to spend the time to try them all, it would be great to have some community guidance on where to start! Is there a list, or can you fellow bass players out there tell me which is your favourite for distortion and chorus? We play typical party/pub covers in Australia from all eras, but mostly upbeat poppy/rock anthem stuff that gets people dancing and singing. Thanks in advance!

read more...
    0 90
    • Bass_BG250
      TC-Mike

Hi currently,

you can only rate your own toneprints as favourites to make it easier to have all your favourite toneprints in one place accross products.

There is no rating feature at present, but once there is a TP community where users can share their toneprints, we will consider such a feature.

Best regards,

Mike

• September 29, 2019
  • snrrlax
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-24

Have questions about the Bugera Veyron Tube version. Wanting to use it for tracking demo's but that's something I normally do at home. I live in an apartment. I know a straight tube amp would require a speaker connected to the load to not fry the circuits. Is the tube version straight tube or is the output itself solid state? From my research if the output is solid state then I'm fine not to have a load connected and could just use the post eq di out to my audio interface. Is that safe with this model? Should I looked for a load box? Does anyone make a load box that would handle the 500w @4ohm rating? I enjoy the head but trying to get more use out of it besides rehearsal studio and gigging. 

read more...
    1 116
  • vhollund
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-20

I'm going through the new great features of Flashback 2 and the TP editor

However I can't seem to activate the octaver soundwise
    It's enabled in the settings, Wet level 0db and Router 0db Octaver to Effect but nothing happens

Are others having this issue or if not, what might I be doing wrong ?

read more...
    1 300
    • vhollund
      macfilipe

Hi,

You need to start with a template that already has the octaver turned on by default, such as the Crys or Dark Crystal.

Hope this helps!

• September 22, 2019
    • vhollund
      TC-Mike

Filipe is right, just select a Chrystal style Template that has the octaver enabled. 

In future versions we will fix this at one point, but since routing the octaver block into the feedback path of the delay needs several different parameters that are not accessible in the editor (as they would clutter up UI) you have to edit the existing one to customise your own Crystal delays for the time being.

Cheers,

Mike

• September 22, 2019
  • jamesmark
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-19

Trying to download the latest version 4.1.10 toneprint but it keeps making network error. any mirror link? 

0 99
    • jamesmark
      KenMitchell

Hi James ( @jamesmark), 

Welcome to the community.  I didn't have any problem when I tried just now.  I'm not sure where MT hosts their back-end servers but they seem to go down for maintenance at various times but come back within a few minutes. 

Ken

• September 19, 2019
  • Rufus1969
    Contributor - Level 2
    2019-09-16

I bought one and I think its faulty. Playing thru the effects loop and it distorts when I strum. That can't be right can it? Anyone got any ideas? 

0 239
    • Rufus1969
      macfilipe

Sounds like your FX loop might be too hot for the Afterglow.

Try plugging your guitar directly into the Afterglow, going straight to the front end of the amp, on a clean sound. If it stays clean even with hard strumming, it's the FX loop.

Check if your FX loop has a level setting (something like -10dBV / +4dBU), and if it does, use the lower one.

Hope this helps.

• September 16, 2019
    • Rufus1969
      Rufus1969

So back it went. Money back but I am somewhat disappointed. The fella in the shop said these cheaper pedals can do that, ie distort. Well it's not fit for purpose is it then!

• September 16, 2019
  • Dcatherwood
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-11

Question for the group - does daisy chaining the RS series of cabinets (e.g. RS210, RS212, etc.) benefit from a 3-conductor cable vs 2-conductor to power the tweets? The GK RB1001 I have does, since it’s bi-amped. Driving the cabinets now with an RH750.

read more...
    0 89
  • brachem
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-08

Does adding an external Tap Tempo pedal to the stereo jack only work with the newest version of the Flasback 2 pedal or does it even work with older versions of it?

0 167
    • brachem
      TC-Mike

Flashback 2 works with external tap switch in all versions. (note: you need to enable it in the toneprint app!/ "global product settings" tab when Fb2 is connected to editor and you edit any template)

latest 1.2. service update will also include the option to use internal tap tempo mode, if MASH functionality is disabled in the Toneprint app..

1.2 firmware update will be relreased later this week... 

Best, Mike

• September 23, 2019
    • brachem
      msengers

looking forware to the new firmware. Makes the Flashback 2 perfect. No external tap pedal needed and stereo delay (I guess)

• October 1, 2019
  • pedrolpd
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-06
    0 91
  • JoeMarabella
    Contributor - Level 1
    2019-09-03

Hey everyone, I got a used TC G-Force and no sound is coming out of it. Does anyone know how to make it work?

0 101
Go to page