Statistics

305,632 members
189,952 posts
  • New
    rajsal
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-09

Hi

I have created a ticket for a gift item I had purchased. Ofcourse the 1 year warranty is about to be up. I have not heard back from anyone regarding my ticket, no emails, no phone calls. 

I am new to this site. My expectation from other websites when requesting support would be that atleast you will get an email, and within a day or two get contacted. The ticket was opened on 5th of Nov, modified by customer support on 7th of Nov, and then nothing.

There is no phone number to contact and listen to the waiting music. 

Do I have any hope of getting repair for this item or this expensive gift for my FIL is destine for garbage dump

Rajsal

read more...
    0 21
    • rajsal
      Dale_M Sorry about your experience please can you advise your ticket number?
      • Nov 11
    • rajsal
      rajsal

CAS-632414-C7Q3Z5

• Nov 11
    • rajsal
      rajsal And now the ticket is marked cancelled, no explaination!
      • Nov 14
    • rajsal
      rajsal Overall I am disappointed in the support service. Why pay hundreds of dollar buying a product, which the company will not stand behind. To me it seems all your brands are taking a shot in dark, if you get a good product and dont require support, Great. If you require support, God help you. The best option is to throw the piece of junk equipment with an expensive label and go buy a something which the manufacturing company believes in. They will take over these useless products with their customer service eventually.
      • Nov 14
  • New
    portfabio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

I have a TC Helicon v60 and the footswitch is not working with the looper, when I activate the looper on the footswitch, the voice effects on the v60 are triggered. what can i do to fix this?

0 8
    • portfabio
      NicJonesMT Hi Portfabio.
      Have you assigned the footswitch to the Looper successfully?
      To do this push and hold the desired switch you want to use, and then touch the control you want to assign it to.
      If this process isnt working, please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. Please provide a short video that shows your full setup, how you are assigning the switch, and exactly how the V60 is behaving.
      • Jun 10
    • portfabio
      PedroRodrigues Hi portfabio, thank you for your post, please ponder that the V60 footswitch will only control a few sections of the looper such as:
      PLAY/RECORD, play the current loop and this switch is illuminated in green, or in red when recording or dubbing.
      TAP TEMPO - sets the delay tempo and flashes the current tempo. If a loop is recorded, the tempo is derived from the loop length. Holding this switch will toggle between tempo derivation from the loop length and manually tapped.
      STOP - stop the loop playback or recording
      When it comes to the footswitch it is customizable, and any switch can be easily set to control any available function.
      The default settings are marked on the unit, please use the picture below as refer:

(45) HARMONY - enable/disable vocal Harmony.
      (46) VOCAL FX - enable/disable vocal REVERB and ECHO.
      (47) GUITAR FX – enable/disable guitar CHORUS, REVERB and ECHO.
      (48) LOOPER - control the Looper functions.

For the footswitch operation, you assign a footswitch by holding it down while turning/pressing the desired control.
      Some controls can be also selected as a group, for example, while holding down the footswitch press:

REVERB and ECHO
      CHORUS, REVERB and ECHO
      MUTE and TALK

Please note that for HARMONY you must hold down any footswitch, press HARMONY, or rotate selector, and the footswitch will enable/disable that voicing.
      ECHO: After a footswitch is assigned, adjust the TAPE and DIGITAL repeat rates at any time, by holding down the footswitch, and then tapping at the desired tempo.
      When it comes to the Vocal Harmony can be engaged by pressing the HARMONY ENABLE switch or the HARMONY footswitch. Turn up the Harmony LEVEL control and listen to the effect on your vocals of the eight different vocal harmonies.
      Please note that if the HARMONY switch is held down during power-up, then any footswitches used for HARMONY will become momentary switches.
      For details on the Looper section please see the guide below.
      If you keep facing the same issue after following the guidance provided, please follow the link below to submit an assistance request directly to our Support Team:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCHelicon

I hope this helps
      • Jun 10
  • New
    StratLover58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

Do I need to install any software in order to connect my V60 to my 5th Gen iPad?

0 11
    • StratLover58
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi StratLover58, the Harmony V60 is a USB Class compliant device and does not require drivers for Mac/iPad, however we, unfortunately, cannot confirm compatibility with iPads.

Please see below for details on the officially supported operating systems:
      Windows 7 or higher
      Mac OS X 10.6.8 or higher
      • May 4
  • New
    PastorP1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-03-21

QUESTION:  "On the Harmony V-100 amp, can the Tap Tempo for the Guitar Delay be controlled by the Footswitch (for setting delay times) or is that only controllable by the button on the amp itself?

Thanks.

0 21
    • PastorP1
      PastorP1 ALSO - Can Looper and Tap Tempo be controlled by footswitch at the same time? If answer is YES to above question.
      • Mar 21
    • PastorP1
      PastorP1 And - if TC footswitch doesn't allow for these controls, is there a recommended compatible footswitch, from another brand, that will allow for these control features?
      • Mar 21
    • PastorP1
      PedroRodrigues Hi PastorP1, thank you for your post, the footswitch on the Harmony V100 is customizable, and any switch can be easily set to control any available function.

The default settings are marked on the unit:

HARMONY - enable/disable vocal Harmony.
      VOCAL FX - enable/disable vocal REVERB and ECHO.
      GUITAR FX – enable/disable guitar CHORUS, REVERB and ECHO.
      LOOPER - control the Looper functions
      We advise the user to use the footswitch supplied with your V100 and we do not have any information on using a third-party footswitch with your V100 or if it will operate correctly.
      Thank you
      • Mar 22
  • New
    tgath
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-13

Hi :-) Some of the official TC videos on YouTube mention re-mapping the TC Helicon's V100 footswitch but I cant find any instructions to accomplish this. Are those instructions available anywhere that you are aware of?

I was lucky enough to get a V100 used on Reverb. I love the amp. I also have the 'Play Acoustic' and a Fishman Loudbox Artist and ... the V100 has (almost) replaced that combo as my go-to rig!

Any information on programminig the footswitch ....actually any information on the amp will be appreciated.

Keep on rockin'

Thanks!!

~T.

read more...
    0 64
    • tgath
      PedroRodrigues Hi tgath, thank you for your post, the footswitch is customizable, and any switch can be set to control any available function.
      The default settings are marked on the unit, please refer on the image with the pedal below:
      (45) HARMONY - enable/disable vocal Harmony.
      (46) VOCAL FX - enable/disable vocal REVERB and ECHO.
      (47) GUITAR FX – enable/disable guitar CHORUS, REVERB and ECHO.
      (48) LOOPER - control the Looper functions. Thank you
      • Feb 14
    • tgath
      tgath

Thank you for the reply Pedro! ...Yeah, I get that.... but several videos say that the foot switch functions can be changed from the default functions. The term thrown around is 'mappable' but nowhere can I find any information on how one goes about 'mapping' the functions. I did figure out how to make the HARMONY momentary which is very useful but I would like to be able to explore other options with the foot switch. One change, for instance would be to leave the reverb on of the guitar channel while switching on the chorus/delay. A deep dive video on this subject would be great! Thanks!!

• Feb 14
  • New
    GeoPa58
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-20

I'm not quite clear on how the footswitch for this amp is supposed to work. 

Does turning a switch on engage a stored effect(s) AND the associated setting(s)?  Or only effect(s) at whatever is set on the top panel? 

So when the switch is off, the effect can still be on, but at the setting shown on the top panel? Or the effect is completely off? 

I'm also not quite clear on how to program the footswitches. It seems that you just hold the switch down and make some change to the desired effect(s) on the top panel (more than one only if the effects are compatible, i.e. multiple guitar effects), then release the switch. (Those not controlled (on/off) by the footswitch are controlled via the top panel?) 

Is there a way to reset the footswitch to factory settings and start over? 

The Quick Start Guide does not really address these questions, and there is no other guide so far as I know. 

Thanks for any help.

-George

read more...
    0 70
    • GeoPa58
      PedroRodrigues Hi GeoPa58, thank you for your post I believe that we have released a few videos on the HARMONY V100that will answer your questions, please follow the link below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcB1i93O1P4&list=PLR6Yp1ynH1xdl5HtE2et-PLDVuoNIEJlS

If you still have any other questions, please post them here and we will provide you with the information you are looking for.

Thank you
      • November 21, 2021
    • GeoPa58
      GeoPa58

I watched the videos you link to before and after I bought it. They don't answer my questions. This review is much more useful, but long: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDW7zOyYXpo It mostly answers my questions, but not completely. I guess I will try to figure the rest out by trial and error.

• November 21, 2021
    • GeoPa58
      pnluther

The right foot pedal does not loop. I guess it needs to be assigned to be the loop pedal and there is no guidance how to set that up. I've tried holding the pedal while holding down the play pause button but nothing seems to happen. I press on the pedal and it's always green. Seems like it worked at one time. The instruction video and the manual are of no help. Anyone out there no how to get it to work to loop like it's supposed to. Thanks. paul

• December 4, 2021
  • New
    Ymel
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-22

Dear All, 

I just wanted to write a letter to Bugera but I found myself in a serious registration process in case of reach you. So I am a guitarist who usually plays alone or with a singer in a duet. I'm Hungarian but I live in Vietnam. I've been always searching for the best compact combo amp, a kinda Swiss knife. Through the years I had Marshall50 acoustic, Roland AC60, Fishman Mini - among the 3 it was the best so far. But it only was. Because once I connected a distortion pedal and I blew away the tweeter. 
    And recently I ve found the Bugera AC60 which seems to be the closest to my dreams. It does not sport a tweeter to burn it down but has a loop where I can connect my electric guitar with amp/cab simulation without damaging the speaker - of course not using full gains.
    My dream combo that no company has ever made yet would be:
    - sporting 3 channels + 6.3mm aux in (guitar, mic, my electric pedal kick drum)
    - able to handle acoustic/hollow body and electric guitars all
    - switchable tweeter or frequency selector: full range for the mic and acoustic guitar, middle and bass for other guitars
    - tuner, reverb onboard
    - line out 
    - loop circuit
    - 60 Watt output

The makers think that all gigging guitarists (street, small bar, etc.) play with acoustic guitars when they sing. No one thinks of electric guitar users who need a mic channel either. There is no such amp at the market which offers a compact solution for this above. Now I m planning to buy the Bugera AC60, and I hope I will not blow the double cone speaker away. 
    Thank you for your attention

read more...
    0 80
    • Ymel
      Dale_M Many thanks for your suggestion I will pass your comments over to the design team. We cannot make any promise of their inclusion but they will be reviewed.
      • September 22, 2021
    • Ymel
      Ymel

Oh, in me first letter I was not clear. So I owned a Marshall AS 50D - that amp is a bulky failure. The Roland AC60 is a rip-off: way too expensive and cheats the amateurs: it is only a 2x30 Watt, very weak amp, it is only 30W, not 60, plus colors the guitar sound, the Fishman Mini is the only good one among the 3 I had. I read in reviews, it gives a better microphone sound than the Bugera but I think I can live with the Bugera's mic channel well.

• September 22, 2021
  • New
    seal20
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-15

Hello,
    Interested to buy the Bugera AC60 amplifier but before I would be glad if you could recommand me a protection cover for this AC60 model and also a portable power supply solution to use it with battery system. (internal adaptation or external solution)

Thanks for your comments and replies,

Regards

Seal20

https://booking.virtual-presence.net

read more...
    0 158
    • seal20
      Dale_M Hi seal20 looking at our PC range it appears we do not produce a cover for this model I am afraid. Also we cannot recommend 3rd party portable power units.
      • February 16, 2021
      • Bugera AC60 cover protection and power supply system (battery)
        seal20 ok, thank you Dale_M for your reply. Best regards, Seal20
        • February 16, 2021
      • Bugera AC60 cover protection and power supply system (battery)
        Dani84 Привет.У меня комбоуселитель bugera 333 infinium. Перестал функционировать fuswich. Работает только при включенном Fx Loop. Отдал в мастерскую на ремонт там мастер попросил у меня схему этого комбоуселителя. Можете ли вы мне отправить схему комбоуселителя?Или подсказать как устранить эту неисправность?
        • February 23, 2021
  • MatthewAllen
    Contributor - Level 1
    2020-10-20

Question: How much loop time does the TC-Helicon Harmony V100 Acoustic Amp have? and when will they reach the market? Thanks
    Also, if you have a FCB1010 midi foot controller, can it be used as a footswitch for the V100 so I can have a looper "Rec/play" switch as well as a separate loop "stop" switch? Thanks

read more...
    0 295
    • MatthewAllen
      PedroRodrigues Hi Matthew thank you for your contact, at this moment we do not have that information available, but effectively it will not take much more time but I cannot provide you with a definitive date. Regarding the FCB1010 please follow the link below to access all the information on this unit https://www.behringer.com/behringer/product?modelCode=P0089 Thank you
      • October 21, 2020
    • MatthewAllen
      MatthewAllen Thank you, but that doesn't help. I don't need info on the FCB1010.
      • October 21, 2020
    • MatthewAllen
      GeoPa58 90 seconds, with unlimited overdubbing
      • November 20, 2021