Statistics

208,481 members
80,682 posts
  • Deftones210
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-25

Hello,

I played my first gig using my brand new BXD15A combo, and it is definitely not 1,000 watts. It's nowhere near 1,000 watts.

What do I need to do to up my wattage? Do I need to add a cabinet and use the combo as a head? This amp is barley pushing 150 watts and at an outdoor gig, that's not cutting it. 

Please let me know how I can get the most from this amp.

read more...
    1 14
    • Deftones210
      Dale_M Hi Martin sorry to hear of this issue, I think it would be best to submit a support ticket as this does not sound normal, please go to support/ +create a care ticket/ Technical
      • October 26, 2020
    • Deftones210
      PedroRodrigues Hi Martin, please be aware that if you have performed a wattage measurement?
      The watts are equal to amps multiplied by volts.
      If you have performed this calculation and the values are very different form the one announce on the specifications document on the picture below, this may indicate an issue on your unit and it requires to be inspected.
      In that case please follow the link below and submit an assistance request so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • October 26, 2020
  • Deftones210
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-03

Hello, I have purchased a Bugera 15BXDA bass amp and have some questions about the lights. 

I use a lot of fuzz and distortion on my bass and the the red clip light keeps flashing. Can that damage my amp and what can I do to remedy that issue?

Also, the orange light that circles the volume knob turns red. Why does it do that and what can I do to address that issue?

Thank you

read more...
    0 24
    • Deftones210
      PedroRodrigues Hi Martin, please see below as you will have a image with the full information about what the lights on your unit and what they mean. If effectively your unit is not behaving as it should please follow the link below to submit a assistance request for your unit https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • October 8, 2020
    • Deftones210
      Deftones210 Yes I have that paper. But you have not answered my questions. Will the clipping make long term damage to my amp?
      • October 8, 2020
    • Deftones210
      Deftones210 Also, what does it mean when the orange light around the volume knob turns red? That is not in they manual.
      • October 8, 2020
  • yzfsergio
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-07-02
    BXD15 BXD15A I would like to know the difference between those two models and how it is possible that they give 1000w of power if the speaker is 250w.
    0 21