Statistics

299,670 members
183,442 posts
  • New
    JulioA
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-30
    I have a Bugera Veyron with a hybrid preamp. It comes from the factory with 12ax7a tubes. I put some 12ax7wa on it and messed it up. I put the factory tubes back on and it sounds low and somewhat distorted.

DO YOU KNOW OF A TECHNICIAN THAT CAN FIX IT?
    read more...
    0 9
    • JulioA
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi JulioA, if you have not yet done so can you please submit a service request ticket via the support tab at the top of the page and someone from the service team will be able to advise you further.
      • Jul 30
  • New
    Htieksamoht
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Just bought this.. During rehearsal my bugera veyron had sound cut out multiple times, did some troubleshooting between cables and instruments and could not find the problem. I noticed the problem would go away immediately if I jiggled the cable, which leads me to believe it may be the input jack. Other than that, the internal components seem fine. What could be causing this? 

How can I fix this?

read more...
    1 16
    • Htieksamoht
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    PhatBa55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I've owned by Veyron since 2017 and up until last night it's been amazing.  I fired up the amp to start practicing for church this coming weekend and there was no sound output.  Checked with 2 basses, multiple instrument cables, headphones there's zero output from the instrument.  Successfully tested output from the FX Return so the cables/basses are all good so it's either something with the instrument jack itself or something in the preamp?  It's so strange as for the last year the amp hasn't left my house or even moved.  Has anyone had this experience and were you able to resolve it?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Mickrat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Hi we’re can I purchase a bugera BXD15A I can’t find any one with them in stock

0 3
  • New
    pbman1953
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-13

I have the pre-amp tube model and I need to understand how to use the Gain, Volume nand Master come into play to to set the overload light.

I've read on Talkbass, that one should set the Volume all the way down and then set the light using set the Gain. I've tried many combinations and have failed. To me, for the master , it should not matter where that control is. 

Is there a schematic to undertsand the signal order, that would help

Thanks for any help!

read more...
    0 16
    • pbman1953
      WilliamR The GAIN knob adjusts the amount of preamp level. The general rule of thumb is when the clip light is blinking, the bass tone starts to go into preamp distortion.
      VOLUME knob (BV1001T only) compensates for boosts in the signal from the GAIN knob. It also affects the level of the FX LOOP SEND jack.
      The MASTER knob adjusts the overall output of the amplifier. The general rule of thumb is to start with the master volume low and dial in your gain and overall channel volume to get the tone you desire, then the master volume controls the overall output to your speakers without changing the tonality of your tone you just dialed in.
      • May 13
    • pbman1953
      pbman1953

Are you saying the only way to control the LED is from the bass itself? When you turn down everything LED will still light up. For example- if want to be clean, I'd estimate the master position. Pin the volume and use the gain as a volume control. I don't use effects

• May 19
  • New
    a6496948
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-24

Can i buy a Volume knob for Bugera Veyron head? Mine got stolen

0 13
  • New
    B1face
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-20

Hey does anyone know how I can contact tech support for my Bugera Veyron BV1001M? The sound cuts on and off at will. I'd prefer to talk to someone. Anyone got a number?

Thanks

Gary

0 15
    • B1face
      WilliamR Hello, please click the support link above and create a tech support case. One of our tech support agents will reach out to you as soon as possible.
      • Apr 20
  • New
    MichaelBugla
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-14

Hi, I need a spare part logo for my Bt 115 Ts cabinet. Who can help ? It is damaged. [email protected]

0 67
    • MichaelBugla
      Nigel67 Hi MichaelBugla, please contact our spares team and they will be able to advise pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket.
      • August 14, 2021
    • MichaelBugla
      MichaelBugla

Thank you Nigel

• August 15, 2021
  • New
    Jgbassking78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hey guys, I just got to try a friend's Veyron Mosfet head with the 210 cabinet and I'm enamored. Why can't I find these cabinets anywhere? I want the same setup, amp and cabinet. Seems I may be able to find the head, but I'd want the cabinet too.

read more...
    0 61
  • New
    ChristopherJone
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-05-26

I need a new crossover for the bt210ts where can i get it

0 52
    • ChristopherJone
      DavidKnighton Hello ChristopherJone,
      Please click the SUPPORT tab at the top of the page and submit a SPARE PARTS inquiry for pricing and availability.
      • May 26, 2021
Go to page