Statistics

242,690 members
119,086 posts
  • New
    plucker51
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-08-04
    Hi.
    I've been referred here from your facebook page.
    My bass player has an old BH500 head and something has started rattling around inside. It just sounds like something is working loose. It works OK at present but it worries me!
    Can anyone guide me on removing the chassis from the case to have a look? I don't know whether it's just fixed by the 4 screws or if anything else has to be removed. It seems very firmly fixed! This might stop him from throwing it in the skip!

Thanks for any help anyone can give

read more...
    0 4
    • plucker51
      Dale_M Hi there is there any warranty left on the unit? If so we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select the Service option with your proof of purchase so we can assist you, if not please raise a Technical ticket.
      • Wed at 5:10 AM
  • New
    MauriceBates
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-14

hi all, I have an rh 750 and wonder when connected to an 8 ohm 4×10 does the power half to when connected through a 4 ohm 4×10 cab

mo 

0 8
    • MauriceBates
      DavidKnighton Hello MauriceBates,
      Typically, the output rating is given at 4 Ohms, so you should have full power when connected to a 4 Ohm load. The manual lists 750 Watts for the power module rating and 1,200 Watts peak output at minimum impedance (4 Ohms). Running an 8 Ohm load would reduce the output power by roughly half, and should allow the amp to run a bit cooler. Check out the POWER RATING document on the product webpage here https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CIV
      • Jul 14
  • New
    sammys
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-24

At 4 ohms the BH800 has a power module rating of 800W, according to the manual. I believe this is continuous/RMS? 

But what is the wattage at 8 ohms?

Thank you very much.

0 29
  • New
    parenthesis78
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-23

When I go to the tc site and select spare parts it takes me to musictribe 

can anyone direct me on how to order replacement knobs 

0 39
  • New
    flobass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-03

Hello,

I search the caracteristics to the bass cab k210 speaker. Could you give me theses informations? Sensitivity, yield etc...

My bass cab is a K210 serial number:S181000133BRQ

Regards

Floran

0 44
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-28

Hi,

I have BG250-208 and Switch-3 pedal. However, I never know which TonePort is active. Is there a way to  know when each of these slots are active? I want to load two different effects but am always able to load one in slot 2. When I activate slot ! nothing is happeneing. Mute siwtch (#3) is working fine.

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    0 48
  • New
    tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-20

I am trying to buy parts for RH450. I have joined your so called tribe, sent e-mail, created care ticket over a week ago and i hear nothing. I am not impressed. I am a pro repair engineer working with pro musicians who don't have time for manufactures social nonscence. They just want their equipment fixed.

read more...
    2 52
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      PedroRodrigues Hi tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap to be able to assist you on this matter can you lease provide the case number assigned to this request. Thank you
      • May 21
    • tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap
      tcelectronicisonlygoodforscrap Case number is CAS-455215-C5V5N8.
      • May 21
  • New
    Rapisme
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-23

So I recently acquired a BH 550 head and had it for 5 days. On the 1st played with issues. On the second day that's when during used it will intermittently go into protection mode then shut off then a few seconds later come back on! I did the care ticket thing but was curious if anyone may have a more pragmatic solution?

Thanks,

Rap

read more...
    0 42
    • Rapisme
      NicJonesMT Hi Rapisme.
      Please submit a technical support ticket and we can go through some trouble shooting with.
      Simply click "SUPPORT" at the top of the page and scroll down to the Technical support option.
      • Apr 23
    • Rapisme
      Rapisme

Hi, did that already and received an email indicating that I’ll have to proceed to an authorized service center to receive out of warranty service?

• Apr 23
  • New
    EdPolo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-11

Hi,

I'm looking to get BG250-208 combo and RS112 cabinet to compliment my amp. However, they are not in stock at any retailer on Canada. Same thing with major USA web stores. However, none of them can confirm their ETA. TCE logistic people, do you have better idea when these are going to be shipped to North America? 

Thanks,

Ed

read more...
    0 51
    • EdPolo
      Dale_M Hi Ed, it may be best to send s support ticket in from the tab above and use the PreSales dropdown, as the PreSales team are not on community we can pass this over to them to advise you. I hope this helps.
      • Apr 12
  • New
    DRSisco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

I am running a BAM 200 through a RX210 and a RS212 currently. I saw a video on your site that said  most TC Electronics bass amps could handle 3 cabinets, which would push the ohm load to 2.66ohms

My question is will my little BAM 200 handle this, and if not which TC Electronics bass amp will?

read more...
    0 50
Go to page