• 2020-06-19
    Hi there, Does anybody know how /where to find potentiometer knobs for the RH450 amp? The knobs do not longer fix to the potentiometers and I lost one Has anybody experienced the same problem? Rgds
    1 27
    • jbass4
      Nigel Turner Hi jbass4. I would advise putting in a support ticket (via Tab at the top of the page) which will get routed through to our parts department. I cannot promise that we will have stock of these particular knobs but it would be the first place to try.
      • Jun 19
    • jbass4
      jbass4 Hi Nigel, thanks for the advise, I'll try to get in touch with support team
      • Jun 19
    • jbass4
      Poodlewrestler Hi, yes I have the same problem with my RH750. I have raised a support ticket as suggested but not had any response as yet. Did you get any joy?
      • Jul 8
      • TC Electronics RH450
        jbass4 Hello,no news as well, I finally contacted the shop where I got the amp which is Musikhaus Thomann, they provided me 3 spares knobs for 28 euros
        • ·
        • Jul 8
      • TC Electronics RH450
        Nigel Turner Hi jbass4, I am very sorry regarding the lack of contact from our spares team and makes me look a fool for telling you to contact them in the first place. Thomann would probably have got the parts from the same team. Do you have the case number please so that I can investigate further. Many thanks.
        • Jul 8
      • TC Electronics RH450
        Nigel Turner Hi Poodlewrestler, can you send me your case number as well please and I will look into it. Many thanks
        • Jul 8
      • TC Electronics RH450
        Poodlewrestler Hi Nigel, thanks for your help. It is case CAS-116780-F4Q0Z7
        • Jul 8
      • TC Electronics RH450
        Poodlewrestler All resolved. A new set of knobs arrived today, it took a while due to IT problems but got there in the end.
        • Mon at 10:11 AM
    • jbass4
      jbass4 Hi Nigel, sorry didn't found the case number, maybe it didn't worked properly as I had a lot of difficulties to manage to create the case
      • Jul 9
    • jbass4
      jbass4 Does anybody knows how to make the knobs stick to the potentiometers to avoid these to fall again?
      • Jul 9
      • TC Electronics RH450
        Nigel Turner I don't know what the pot shafts are made of or the knobs, as have never seen one, however for the Midas consoles, if we ever had an issue like this with old product we used a copper tape. Sticky on one side to fix to the shaft and then this tightened up the connection between the two parts. The other option to copper tape is putting a small piece of paper across the end of the shaft and then pushing the knob on pushed the paper down the shaft and made a tight fit. I guess its just a cheaper version that the copper tape. If you want something a bit more permanent, then maybe a very small amount of silicon.
        • Jul 9