Statistics

289,392 members
171,900 posts
  • New
    grok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I recently purchased a used BG250 and at the time it was working correctly. However, yesterday i tried to use it and the power comes on but there is no sound at all and the buttons (mute, etc) and tuner do not register or work. I tried to connect via USB to no avail - I thought it may need a firmware update. I downloaded the Update package but it does not find the amp. Please help, what should i do?

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    marc93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-06

I have a RH450 amplifier and for some reason all the light rings of bass/mid/treble/... only indicate the neutral stand turning the knobs do change the sound but the rings are not showing the indicated volume change. Maybe I just miss something here and have to push some button to reactivate the leds but I can't find it in the manual.

read more...
    0 9
    • marc93
      Dale_M The leds should simply move in response to any adjustment, this sounds like a display failure on the unit, we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select a technical ticket, include your proof of purchase, contact details and any video links so we can suppport you.
      • Jun 6
    • marc93
      PedroRodrigues Hi marc93, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to restore the factory settings of your RH450, for that please press & hold all three presets buttons during power up, that will reset the amp to standard settings. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jun 7
  • New
    washburnit
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-03

Hi,

I own a BH800 and I'm very satisfied about it.
    Today I wanted to load a TonePrint on the "slot 2" of the amp, the one where there is the chorus by factory.
    Some years ago I had the TonePrint app and I remember that I loaded successfully some effects just to play with them.
    I installed the app on my phone (Samsung S21+), chose a Toneprint but I noticed that it seems that the app only supports pedals.
    I don't have it so I tried to load the toneprint taking my phone close to one of my bass pickups...I noticed that the "slot 2" green led blinked once while the toneprint was uploading but at the end of the process the toneprint present was the still the chorus.
    So I wonder if the app is valid just for pedals.
    How if I would like to load a toneprint without a pedal?
    The firmware is updated to the latest available and tried to update it again but the "toneprint issue" didn't change.
    Thank you, regards.

Roberto

read more...
    0 7
    • washburnit
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi washburnit, in the Library section of the Toneprint app there is a folder titled "TonePrint Bass Amp" could you please try loading one of the TonePrints from this section and confirms if it works?
      This folder contains all of the TonePrints compatible with the bass amps.
      • Jun 3
  • New
    Philthy
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-27

Hello, I have an RS210 bass cabinet that I purchased new in April 2019, which has been probably my best cabinet i have ever owned. Unfortunately, it sustained a bit of damage as it got knocked around in my trunk in a recent car accident.  The wood is separating a bit at the top seams and there is also a crack at the top. Its hard to tell if it goes all the way thru. Not sure how to go about repairing it in short if trying to pipe wood glue in the crack and hope for the best. Can I even purchase an empty cabinet and just swap the electronics? Pics attached.  Any help or advice is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 17
    • Philthy
      NicJonesMT Hi Philthy.
      Sorry to hear you recently had an accident and hope you are ok!
      Your best option would be to contact one of our service partners. They would be able to advise you on pricing and availability of the cabinet. You can find them at the following link:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html?type=POS
      • May 27
      • Help - RS210 bass cabinet wood cracked
        Philthy Hi Nic, so I reached out to a service center near me. They asked me to fill out a form in which they told me they have to check with MusicTribe to see if they can supply the cabinet; which is what I already did by asking on this forum. Hmmmm, sounds like going in a circle. So, anyway, I filled out the form and they're asking me for the part number of the empty cabinet. I am not sure how to even obtain that. I provided the model number and very clearly described what I was looking for. Any ideas of how to get the part number?
        • Jun 1
  • New
    jcbrotel
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-05-10

Please let me know if you've tried those two together.

Cheers

0 15
    • jcbrotel
      PedroRodrigues Hi jcbrotel, thank you for your post, we advise that the TC RH750 to be set up with RS112/RS115/RS210/RS212/RS410. Nevertheless, the RH750 can be used to drive any cabinet combination of up to three RS cabinets, or any other cabinet combination with a 4 Ohm minimum load.
      • May 11
    • jcbrotel
      Dale_M It should be ok, the minimum load of the RH750 is 4ohm so you can connect anything above that. Usually you can go up to 16 ohm, however we normally recommend the RS cabs with the RH750 though but the impedance for these is the same
      • May 11
    • jcbrotel
      jcbrotel OK, thank you both for your replies.

Of course, I know that RS cabs are the ones to be used with RH750, I actually happen to own both RS210 and RS212.

My need here is different, I intend to get an easy to carry around mini cab and, before buying anything, I want to be absolutely certain about compatibility.

I must say that reading the BC208 Quick Start Guide is not really reassuring...

Quote:

! Make sure to use SPEAKER CABLES and not instrument cables for all connections between the amplifier and speaker cabinets.

Please notice the following:

• Impedance for BC208, BC210, BC212 is 8 Ohm
      • Impedance for BC410 is 4 Ohm
      • BC210, BC212 and BC410 use twist-locking professional connectors for both input and link, and so any connection between these cabinets and

BC208 will require cables with a ¼" connector at one end, and a twist-locking connector at the other end.

All TC Electronic bass amplifiers can run two TC Electronic 8 Ohm cabinets.

Depending on the TC Electronic amplifier model, a BC410 (4 Ohm) cabinet can be combined with one or two other 8 Ohm cabinets.

NOTE: Should you by accident connect a non-valid combination of cabinets to a TC Electronic bass amplifier, the amp’s protection mode may be invoked.

However, the amplifier will not be damaged.

Unquote.

Cheers
      • May 11
  • New
    analogix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

Hello,

We're a MI/audio equipment repair shop in Montreal, Canada.

We need a replacement board, part # P 18401-E  for an RH450.

Is it possible to get this board from you?

Thank you!

Denis Leblanc

Analogix

read more...
    0 12
    • analogix
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a parts case and someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • May 6
  • New
    Jcanela727
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-02

Hello first time here and first time user of the tc BAM200 amp head. I just purchased the amp with an Aguilar DB 112 300w Cab. With a BTB bass. First time gig user this weekend at a Men's camp. Used it form three days the last day I heard a clicking sound coming from the cab. Thought it was an electrical interference with all the music equipment we had. But realized the day was done that it was the amp head making the clicking sound. I don't know if it experienced an over heat function or if there is anything faulty with the head. Not a month old yet.

read more...
    0 20
    • Jcanela727
      NicJonesMT Hi JCanela727.
      Can you click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Can you put in as much information about your setup and any trouble shooting in ticket and from there we can advise you further
      • May 3
  • New
    Harris59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Hi, l have been trying to order a replacement speaker for several days now for my customer( and friend) and his BG250 combo. I have followed all instructions  but a week has now past with no response whatsoever... can some one please respond .? The guy has a gig tomorrow and no amplifier.......

read more...
    0 5
    • Harris59
      Nigel67 Hi Harris59. Do you have the ticket number please and I can check up for you. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing
      • Apr 14
      • Speaker for bass combo
        Nigel67 I have found your ticket CAS-592371-Y4D1T0 and have asked the Spares Team to e-mail you as soon as possible with an answer.
        • Apr 14
  • New
    Harris59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Hi, I need a replacement speaker for a customers BG250 115 Toneprint Combo ,please can you let me know price ,availability and lead time for me to get one. I am based in Sheffield , UK .

Best regard

Nick Harrison  (Harris Nixon Guitarist)

read more...
    0 12
    • Harris59
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Harris, if not yet done so could you please submit a parts ticket. This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page and scrolling down to "PARTS", once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to advise further.
      • Apr 8
    • Harris59
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Parts ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 8
    • Harris59
      Harris59

Did all this last week and still no word(other than a "ticket number"???) Why do i have to go through all this? Why can't I ring ,pay by card and get it sent by 48hr carrier - like i do with MARSHALL Amplification ,i have had the part next morning ,some times less than 18 hrs after order placed. My customer has a gig tomorrow night and I am going to have to let him down purely down to not getting a response from TC...not impressed

• Apr 14
  • New
    Spear
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Why is it that I can only find the low power bass heads in US dealers such as Sweetwater and Guitaar Center? Is TC going out of business?

0 6
    • Spear
      WilliamR Hello, I can assure you TC Electronic is not going out of business. There are just some delays happening at the moment with component availability. Thank you for your Patience.
      • Apr 7
    • Spear
      Spear Look forward to it. Thanks
      • Apr 7
Go to page