Statistics

299,317 members
183,049 posts
  • New
    calinvama
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-28

Hey guys, 

I have a TC Electronic RH750 amp purchased some time ago. The plastic knobs broke one by one and I was sent a new set by TC some 3 years ago. Everything worked just fine until last week when one knob felt down due to some cracks. How can I purchase a new set or individual knob for my amp? Any ideas?

Regards,

Calin

read more...
    1 48
    • calinvama
      WilliamR Hello, there are currently supply chain issues that are causing great delays in the availability of these parts. If you can click on the Support link above and create a parts case, someone can get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have done so already, can you give me your case number so that I can look into the matter for you?
      • Jul 28
      • RH750 replacement knobs
        RickRossBell There should be a laugh emoji for this reply. Do you have any idea how many spare parts tickets I've submitted? How many calls and emails I've sent to the Service Partners? How many FB comments I've left? how many DMs I've exchanged with people who can help all the way until they tell me they can't because they're "tech support". Let me guess, you are also a 'tech support' guy and can't really help. TCE customer service is trash. We're simply asking for a dang knob or the truth. We're not getting either.
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell CAS-613577-D1F8B0 Problem Solved Service Partners Spare Parts 07/18/2022, 01:44:45 PM 07/18/2022, 10:13:29 PM
        CAS-612955-C2G9Q5 Problem Solved RH-450 knobs falling off and no replacement options Spare Parts 07/14/2022, 08:14:24 AM 07/14/2022, 08:34:29 AM
        CAS-612583-S5C2J0 Information Provided Missing knobs Spare Parts 07/12/2022, 12:23:18 PM 07/18/2022, 09:58:45 PM
        CAS-611546-Z5G3H0 Information Provided Missing knobs Spare Parts 07/06/2022, 08:14:31 AM 07/06/2022, 09:35:40 PM
        CAS-611057-W2V1D1 Information Provided Missing knobs Spare Parts 07/03/2022, 01:22:26 PM 07/06/2022, 01:00:57 PM
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell There you go. They tell me over and over to check with service partners and then when I do, and roll snake eyes, I'm told to "check with them in the UK". Is that reasonable? For a dang knob? TCE better get their act together. The internet doesn't allow for this level of customer service to go unnoticed or unrecognized.
        • Jul 29
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-27

Is there a chance in hell of getting a replacement knob?  I've done several parts tickets, no luck.  I've called every single service partner in the USA, no luck.  I've reached out to TCE on facebook, no luck.  I've messaged the tech guys on this forum, no luck.  Very dissapointed in TCE customer service.  

read more...
    0 15
    • RickRossBell
      PedroRodrigues Hi RickRossBell, thank you for your post, as we have spoken previously I have requested the Spare Parts Teams to informed you of the best course of action on this matter. I would also advise you to contact some of our Partners and Resellers to request information on the availability on the Spare Parts you require. To access our network of Partners and Resellers please follow the link below:https://www.tcelectronic.com/buy.html Thank you
      • Jul 28
      • Replacement knob for RH-750
        RickRossBell Here's the email I sent to Audio Lab of Georgia, just like y'all asked. I'll let you know when they tell me they can't help, or when a week with no reply comes by, whichever comes first.
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell to sales

Good day. I was told by TC Electronic to reach out to you regarding replacement knobs for bass amp RH-450. They said you should have stock available. Please let me know if you have any knobs available, and if not, when I should check back to see if they have become available.

Thank you for your time and efforts,
        Rick
        • Jul 29
        RickRossBell Y'all are gonna have to come up with a place I can buy a knob, or block me. I'm not going anywhere. Buyers beware, this is how you will be treated when you ask where you can buy a replacement knob for a known problem.
        • Jul 29
  • New
    Htieksamoht
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-26

Just bought this.. During rehearsal my bugera veyron had sound cut out multiple times, did some troubleshooting between cables and instruments and could not find the problem. I noticed the problem would go away immediately if I jiggled the cable, which leads me to believe it may be the input jack. Other than that, the internal components seem fine. What could be causing this? 

How can I fix this?

read more...
    1 16
    • Htieksamoht
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the Support link above and create a tech support ticket. Someone will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-18

Is there any chance TC Electronic will ever tell me where I can actually BUY one of these replacement knobs for the RH-450?  'Service Partners' are no help whatsoever, and the spare parts tab gets me no where.  

0 18
    • RickRossBell
      NicJonesMT Hi RickRossBell.
      Did you submit a Spares ticket and if so can you send me your ticket number? I can then have a look at what is happening with the ticket.
      • Jul 19
    • RickRossBell
      RickRossBell NicJonesMT, you still working on this?
      • Jul 19
    • RickRossBell
      RickRossBell Hey NicJonesMT, you still alive bro? I guess you don't really want to help either. Shame on TC Electronics. The Customer Service is the worst ever.
      • Jul 22
  • New
    RickRossBell
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-12

Does anyone know how to go about getting some replacement knobs for the RH-450?  I've created about 4 tickets and keep getting a generic "check with our service partners".  I have checked with all of the service partners in the USA, none are able to help.  

Does TC Electronic just not care about the customers any more?  I can't even get a real person to give me any real answers.  

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    RickyBRogers
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-11

Was looking how to update or check for updates for my BH550 Bass head and everythings allot different, Anyone guide or educate me on this?  Thank you

Ricky

Nashville TN

0 12
    • RickyBRogers
      PedroRodrigues Hi RickyBRogers, thank you for your post, updating your TC amp’s firmware requires a computer running Microsoft Windows or OS X with a standard USB interface and a USB cable.

Preparing the firmware update Download the newest firmware from the link below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CIN

If a firmware update is available, you will find the following updaters:

-For Microsoft Windows (these are ZIP archives containing the firmware installer)
      -For OS X (these are disk image files containing the firmware installer).

Connect your TC amp to your computer using a USB cable.
      Power up the amplifier while pressing and holding the UTIL button on the rear panel.
      After a few seconds, you should see the LED next to the UTIL button turn red

Launch the firmware updater you have downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to apply the firmware update.

When the update is concluded, and you have power cycled you Bass Amp we can them proceed and load a TonePrint to one of the two slots available.
      By default, TonePrint slot 1 contains the TubeDrive TonePrint, and slot 2 contains the famous TC Classic Chorus TonePrint.
      Please follow the link below and download the TonePrint App version 4.5.5 to your computer.

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CLC

Once the TonePrint app version 4.5.5 is installed on your computer please connect your computer with your Bass Amp BH550 to allow loading the TonePrint on the Bass Amp.
      Please do not use any type of USB adaptors or USB HUBS, your computer must connect with the BH550 directly.
      I hope this helps

Thank you
      • Jul 13
  • New
    PhatBa55
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I've owned by Veyron since 2017 and up until last night it's been amazing.  I fired up the amp to start practicing for church this coming weekend and there was no sound output.  Checked with 2 basses, multiple instrument cables, headphones there's zero output from the instrument.  Successfully tested output from the FX Return so the cables/basses are all good so it's either something with the instrument jack itself or something in the preamp?  It's so strange as for the last year the amp hasn't left my house or even moved.  Has anyone had this experience and were you able to resolve it?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    grok
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

I recently purchased a used BG250 and at the time it was working correctly. However, yesterday i tried to use it and the power comes on but there is no sound at all and the buttons (mute, etc) and tuner do not register or work. I tried to connect via USB to no avail - I thought it may need a firmware update. I downloaded the Update package but it does not find the amp. Please help, what should i do?

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Mickrat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-17

Hi we’re can I purchase a bugera BXD15A I can’t find any one with them in stock

0 3
  • New
    marc93
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-06

I have a RH450 amplifier and for some reason all the light rings of bass/mid/treble/... only indicate the neutral stand turning the knobs do change the sound but the rings are not showing the indicated volume change. Maybe I just miss something here and have to push some button to reactivate the leds but I can't find it in the manual.

read more...
    0 17
    • marc93
      Dale_M The leds should simply move in response to any adjustment, this sounds like a display failure on the unit, we would advise you go to the Support tab above and select a technical ticket, include your proof of purchase, contact details and any video links so we can suppport you.
      • Jun 6
    • marc93
      PedroRodrigues Hi marc93, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest to restore the factory settings of your RH450, for that please press & hold all three presets buttons during power up, that will reset the amp to standard settings. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Jun 7
Go to page