Statistics

228,035 members
102,847 posts
  • New
    stenomattia
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-01-30

Hi all, I have a TC Electronic Staccato '51 head and I'm trying to figure out the frequencies for each dial position of the 4 frequency ranges (24 each), I believe these may be represented by a compound curve. Would anyone know and have this data please?

read more...
    0 35
  • New
    Jascon44
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-17

Is the parts to the TC Electronic RH 750 bass amp compatible with the TC Electronic Blacksmith bass amp parts, mean the three channel memory board.

part#B20686

#P18301-d

0 28
  • New
    SimonW4970
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-02

Hi

I am struggling to understand exactly which cable I need to connect the recording xlr socket (not the DI socket) to my computer DAW software. Do I need a converter (XLR-USB plus DAC), or the same but with out the Analog-Digital converter?

Thanks for anyone's help!!

read more...
    0 41
  • New
    Stumil1982
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-01

Hi I have a BH500 bass head. It says 4ohm min load. Can I connect this head to a single TC Electronic BC212 8ohm cab. Would this be safe for the amp? 

Thanks 

Stuart 

0 35
    • Stumil1982
      Patlinger Hi Stuart, this is no problem, you can use a cab with 4 or more Ohm. Just be sure to not go less than 4 Ohm. BUT if you combine two 8 Ohm cabs the load will be 4 Ohm, and if you combine two 4 Ohm cabs you will get 2 Ohm load. You see, you have to be careful.
      • Jan 1
    • Stumil1982
      Stumil1982 Thanks Patrick
      • Jan 1
  • New
    leobee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-25

The URL given in the manual does not lead to anywhere that has toneprints for BH250. Can anyone tell me the correct one? There are no BH250 toneprints at tcelectronic.com/bh250/toneprints, which redirects to https://tcelectronic.com/tonePrints/tonePrint-library.html . Loads of pedals there but no bass amps. 

read more...
    0 29
  • New
    GlennGriffiths
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-15

Veyron mosfet bass head

when i plug in headphones, phones socket does not cut off sound to speaker?

anyone else have this issue? is it something simple?

thanks for any help?

0 17
    • GlennGriffiths
      RexBeckett Hi Glenn, the Quick Start Guide mentions that the Phones socket allows the amp to be used for practicing without speakers connected. This suggests that the Phones socket does not cut the speaker outputs - as you have found.
      • December 15, 2020
      • Veyron mosfet bass head - phones socket does not cut off sound to speaker?
        GlennGriffiths thanks Rex, but is this correct? surely you dont have to disconnect the speaker leads just to use the headphones? i was always told never to use an amp without the speakers connected as it could blow the output circuit. normally the act of pushing in the 1/4 inch jack cuts the output to the speaker safely within the amp itself - have you used the phones output without speaker connected?
        • December 15, 2020
        RexBeckett The advice on not running an amplifier without speakers connected refers to tube designs with output transformers. The QSG suggests that the Veyron can be run without speakers.
        • December 15, 2020
        GlennGriffiths ive tried it and it does work, however the quality of sound is not great. thanks anyway
        • December 15, 2020
  • New
    absenn
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-11-24

Bought a used BH800.  Amp is great!  I run it into 2 Fender Rumble 15" cabs.  However I cannot get the toneprint stuff to be accepted by the amp.

I have watched every video I can find and the result is always the same.  The light on the amp never flashes, and the the toneprints never change.  I am using an iPhone Xr with IOS 14.2.

The Toneprint app is v4.3.02.

Its not a big deal if it doesn't work.  But it might be fun if it did.

Has anyone got any ideas?

read more...
    0 30
    • absenn
      MrSusan I'm having the same problem with a BH550 and nobody has come up with a fix yet. Are you using the Toneprints from the 'Bass Amps' section? The only one I have managed to beam successfully is a flanger, but only one of them. Have you tried a software update via your computer?
      • November 24, 2020
    • absenn
      absenn Hey J.J., thanks for the response. Yep, I am trying to transfer any of the "Bass Amps" tone prints, have yet to get any of them to transfer. When I tried a software update, it says I am running the latest version. Not a big deal because I usually run just a SansAmp as my only "effect". I'm a straight signal guy when it comes to my bass playing, but it might be fun if it worked. The used amp I bought has 2 tone prints assigned. I think TP1 is one of the Compressor settings, and TP2 is a chorus setting. I don't like either of them so I was just wanting to play a bit with the other prints available but I have a feeling this will never be fixed.
      • November 28, 2020
    • absenn
      Patlinger Hi guys, sorry for the simple question, but... Have you set the Volume on your Phone on a high level and the mute-switch is inactive also? You should hear a crazy sound very similar to a fax-machine when you try to transfer the TonePrint.
      • Jan 5
      • BH800 doesn't seem to work with Toneprint
        absenn Hi Patrick, Oh yes. I've had the phone at max volume and the mute switch off. I have tried upwards of 50 times to get a toneprint to transfer. It does not work with my combination.
        • Jan 6
    • absenn
      absenn Hi Patrick, Oh yes. I've had the phone at max volume and the mute switch off. I have tried upwards of 50 times to get a toneprint to transfer. It does not work with my combination.
      • Jan 6
    • absenn
      Patlinger Hi Absenn, you said the amp has the latest firmware installed, but have you re-installed this version anyway? Maybe the problem can be fixed with a new and proper installation. Or else can you use another instrument to do a cross-check?
      • Jan 18
  • Deftones210
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-10-25

Hello,

I played my first gig using my brand new BXD15A combo, and it is definitely not 1,000 watts. It's nowhere near 1,000 watts.

What do I need to do to up my wattage? Do I need to add a cabinet and use the combo as a head? This amp is barley pushing 150 watts and at an outdoor gig, that's not cutting it. 

Please let me know how I can get the most from this amp.

read more...
    1 27
    • Deftones210
      Dale_M Hi Martin sorry to hear of this issue, I think it would be best to submit a support ticket as this does not sound normal, please go to support/ +create a care ticket/ Technical
      • October 26, 2020
    • Deftones210
      PedroRodrigues Hi Martin, please be aware that if you have performed a wattage measurement?
      The watts are equal to amps multiplied by volts.
      If you have performed this calculation and the values are very different form the one announce on the specifications document on the picture below, this may indicate an issue on your unit and it requires to be inspected.
      In that case please follow the link below and submit an assistance request so we can assist you with more tools. https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • October 26, 2020
  • MichaelTee
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-25

I'm a bassist playing small venues from coffee shops to small clubs. I want to get the RH750 for the headroom it provides. 

However, the cabinets TC Electronic makes only seem to be able to handle 400W and below. I like the "sparkle" of a 12" speaker, but I want the cabinet to be able to handle the load. 

Any advice is appreciated. 

read more...
    0 28
    • MichaelTee
      PedroRodrigues Hi, Michael Please be aware that the RH750 can be used via Speakon to drive any cabinet combination of up to three RS cabinets, in the case of the RS410 only two, or any other cabinet combination with a 4 Ohm minimum load.
      For more information please consult the Manual for the
      If you take this in to consideration at the RS410 that has 600 watts, for more details follow the link https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0CJJ
      You can use a multitude of combinations that will allow you to have much more than 600 watts.
      Please see the picture below
      • October 26, 2020
  • mAd66
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-19
    hi. i am considering an rh750 bass amp in combination with a bc208 for my "home studio" setup. do the feet of the rh750 fit exactly into the square niche on the top of the bc208? thanks, matthew

read more...
    0 24
Go to page