Statistics

299,188 members
182,904 posts
  • New
    Harris59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-14

Hi, l have been trying to order a replacement speaker for several days now for my customer( and friend) and his BG250 combo. I have followed all instructions  but a week has now past with no response whatsoever... can some one please respond .? The guy has a gig tomorrow and no amplifier.......

read more...
    0 7
    • Harris59
      Nigel67 Hi Harris59. Do you have the ticket number please and I can check up for you. Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing
      • Apr 14
      • Speaker for bass combo
        Nigel67 I have found your ticket CAS-592371-Y4D1T0 and have asked the Spares Team to e-mail you as soon as possible with an answer.
        • Apr 14
  • New
    Harris59
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-08

Hi, I need a replacement speaker for a customers BG250 115 Toneprint Combo ,please can you let me know price ,availability and lead time for me to get one. I am based in Sheffield , UK .

Best regard

Nick Harrison  (Harris Nixon Guitarist)

read more...
    0 13
    • Harris59
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Harris, if not yet done so could you please submit a parts ticket. This can be done by going to the support tab at the top of the page and scrolling down to "PARTS", once submitted a member of the spares team will be able to advise further.
      • Apr 8
    • Harris59
      Dale_M Can you please go to the Support tab above and submit a Parts ticket so we can assist you please?
      • Apr 8
    • Harris59
      Harris59

Did all this last week and still no word(other than a "ticket number"???) Why do i have to go through all this? Why can't I ring ,pay by card and get it sent by 48hr carrier - like i do with MARSHALL Amplification ,i have had the part next morning ,some times less than 18 hrs after order placed. My customer has a gig tomorrow night and I am going to have to let him down purely down to not getting a response from TC...not impressed

• Apr 14
  • New
    Spear
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-07

Why is it that I can only find the low power bass heads in US dealers such as Sweetwater and Guitaar Center? Is TC going out of business?

0 7
    • Spear
      WilliamR Hello, I can assure you TC Electronic is not going out of business. There are just some delays happening at the moment with component availability. Thank you for your Patience.
      • Apr 7
    • Spear
      Spear Look forward to it. Thanks
      • Apr 7
  • New
    Fucko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-06

Last week I asked the following question to the spare parts departement:

Buttons and knobs of my RH750 are cracked.

All the preset buttons of my TC Electronic RH750 are cracked. Same with gain and volume knobs. I know it's a defect that appears on the majority of these models. Is it possible to send me replacement buttons and knobs free of charge? And the instructions of how to fix them by myself. 

I received an email with a ticked number (Ticket Number: CAS-583910-F8T8N2) But I have never had any other news since that time. May I know if someone is taking care of my request?

Thank You for your help!

read more...
    0 35
    • Fucko
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. I've reached out to the service team to address your case. They will get in touch with you ASAP.
      • Apr 6
      • Ticket Number: CAS-583910-F8T8N2
        Fucko Thank You!
        • Apr 7
  • New
    Bigbrian
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-05

Hi I have an RH450 and require a power/amp board P18401 (7F82512001), can one be supplied and what would the price be. Thank you Brian

0 9
    • Bigbrian
      SethMusicTribe Hello BigBrian! Please head to the Support tab and select a Parts ticket so out team can advise you on pricing!
      • Apr 5
  • New
    CLG12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-23

My BG250 practice amp has a blown 12" speaker anybody know what replacement speakers are available?

0 15
  • New
    rob6thpaulus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-23

Hey There,

I need to fix my bass amp and since this is a class D amp, my local amplifier repairman doesn't have the skill set to repair this. How should I go about the fix of this TC Electronic RH750 amp?  Send it out/back to the factory?  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated!  THX  

read more...
    0 21
    • rob6thpaulus
      WilliamR Hello, please click on the support link at the top of the page and create a service ticket.
      • Feb 22
  • New
    RickG1966
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

Looking for a replacement speaker for the RS212 speaker cabinet. On the TC Electgronic website it says custome Celestian speakers. 

0 32
  • New
    metalicman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-02-21

hi folks i have been trying to find out if the drivers in the BC 212 cabs are 125 watts each making it a 250 watt cab, also are each speaker 8 ohms i am assuming they are but need to check does any one know your help much appreciated, thanks chris 

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    Maxey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-24

Replacement speakers for TC electronics BC208 technically I suppose that my cabinets are in the warranty. I have one speaker driver that is functioning but started to smoke the other evening while I was performing. I would like to get it replaced and would also like to purchase additional ones to have spares if this happens again. I own two Of these cabinets

read more...
    0 28
    • Maxey
      Nigel67 Hi Maxey. If your BC208 is still under warranty, then please contact the shop that you purchased it from and they will repair the unit for you. If you want to purchase spares, then they will also be able to supply these for you, or you can contact our spares team and they will quote you pricing and availability. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Jan 24
Go to page