Statistics

305,629 members
189,949 posts
  • New
    cwykang
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-29

Greeting. I'm using Nova Delay iB Modified, and recently I needed to change my power supply on the pedalboard. 

So I bought Zuma of Strymon, which supports 12V on 375mA, and 18V on 250mA. For it was the tech guy's recommendation.

But when we tried to turn on the board. we found Nova Delay frozen, blinking 0000 on the display. 

And then the tech guy tried to change the power to 18V(I know, it shouldn't, but he tried). 

And you know what, it was on and worked well.

The more weird thing is, when it changed to 9V, still on, but when changed to 12V, it became frozen again.

So the question is;

If I want to use Zuma and Nova Delay together, I think I will have to continue using 18V in the future, but will this be a problem with my Delay pedal?

I just don't want to hear the answer that 'it must be 12V unconditionally' in the conventional after-sales service method. I think this would be answered by the designer of this pedal or the manufacturer who knows the specifications of this model.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Williamlee4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-20

Asking for to much info!

0 0
  • New
    Centripidity
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-14

In May 2022 PedroRodrigues said

... at the moment we cannot make any comment on future features and developments for the PLETHORA X5, nevertheless we can confirm that some exciting new development are on the way, please stay tuned.

Any news on this?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    chrisleslie1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-13

Hi everyone,

I just wondered if it's possible for the Flashback 2 x4 to receive midi clock information from a DAW?

I've tried in Reaper. It recognises the pedal as an input and output device, and I've gone into Preferences/MIDI Devices, and set up the pedal to receive MIDI clock information. It specifies that it should be assigned channel 6, so I've made sure to do that too.

It isn't working, but I wonder if the problem is my MIDI cable. My Scarlett Solo interface doesn't have MIDI ports on it, so I've plugged the pedal directly into my PC with a Roland USB to Midi cable. 

However, I kind of doubt that's the problem, since my MIDI keyboards are plugged in this way and work just fine.

Any help greatly appreciated! I'm trying to get the looper function to sync to a MIDI clock for live performance - I want to use some pretty long loops, so without any kind of sync they just end up drifting after around 4 repetitions (max!).

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    Boogiekei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-11

Hello  all

Nova delay:ND-1  and Nova reverb: NR-1  have  DynaMix control.  

It is great function,I think.

I want to know which pedals and multi function pedals have DynaMix control ?
    I mean it like NR-1 and ND-1.

How about NOVA System  ?
    read more...
    0 5
  • New
    AndySu0503
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-10

about the insert (send/return) of g-system, is it stereo or mono? my preamp is the output of stereo...It would be really tragic if he was also a mono...

0 2
    • AndySu0503
      PedroRodrigues Hi AndySu0503, thank you for your post, I believe what you are looking for is the 4 Cable Method (4CM).The 4 Cable Method (4CM) describes a way to connect your guitar to your effects pedals and amplifier.
      You connect using both your amplifier’s Input and its Effects Loop at the same time.
      The ability to run guitar effects either into the Input of the amplifier, or within its Effect Loop (SEND / RETURN) circuit, gives you different tonal results.
      This includes a big difference in how time-based effects (such as reverbs and delays) interact with your amplifier’s overdrive channel.
      To implement the 4 Cable Method correctly, you’ll need the following:

A Multi-Effects processor such as your G-SYSTEM, to connect a Multi-Effects processor using 4CM, it will need to have EXTERNAL LOOP capability.
      That is, it needs its own SEND / RETURN jacks in addition to the usual INPUT and OUTPUT.

TO SET IT UP
      (see picture below)

• RED CABLE 1: Connects your guitar to the INPUT of the Multi-Effects processor.

• GREEN CABLE 2: Connects from the Multi-Effects processor’s External Loop SEND, into the amplifier’s INPUT jack.

• YELLOW CABLE 3: Connects from the amplifier’s Effects Loop SEND, to the Multi-Effects processor’s External Loop RETURN.

• BLUE CABLE 4: Connects from the Multi-Effects Processor’s OUTPUT, to the amplifier’s RETURN jack – to be sent directly to the power amp and speaker.

In order for this method to work correctly, you’ll need to ensure that the External Loop of your Multi-Effects Processor is activated. You may need to do this for each individual preset/patch of your Multi-Effects Processor.

When connected in this manner, the G-SYSTEM will allow you to move each individual effect within a preset/patch to be placed before the amplifier’s INPUT, or within its Effects Loop.

For more information on the 4CM with your unit please follow the links below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j8HovbPi5E

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qRZtqQr0bA

To access a full guidance on your unit with an extensive troubleshoot guide that will be extremely useful please follow the link below:

https://wsi.li/dl/erzNnBWjqk2Eof3Do/

To access all the resources available for your unit please follow the link below:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0CKX

Thank you
      • Nov 14
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-11-08

DUAL-PHASE
    https://www.behringer.com/product.html?modelCode=P0E8M

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEEA1uxTmSE

Provides possibilities that are simply out of this world. The DUAL-PHASE brings all the amazing features from the original ‘70s design, plus a few modern ones, that are sure to enhance your pedal board or synth setup.

List Price: $159 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #DUALPHASE #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    1 10
  • New
    iandavies
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-06

Hi

I have just bought a Behringer NR-300 Noise reducer and would welcome some advice please.  I was looking for cusrtomer service and ended up here.

I normally connect my pedal board via a send/return to my Fender amp but the send/ return  connections on the NR-300 didn’t seem to work properly when I plugged them in.  It will be me, but I have now managed to connect them with the IN/OUT sockets – see attached sketch.

The instructions were fairly basic so some advice on using the send/return and whether the NR-300 is in the correct position in the pedal chain would be helpful.

Thanks for your help

Ian

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Macg666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Hi all, is there a way to program a MIDI switcher to access the tuner function on the x5 instead of tapping button 5 3 times? If not, this would be a great update on the firmware. I use a midi baby from one control and having a hold function on the pedal to activate the tuner that would be AWESOME!

read more...
    0 16
    • Macg666
      PedroRodrigues Hi Macg666, thank you for your post, by holding down the TonePrint selector button in the only path to access the tuner on the PLETHORA X5. Thank you
      • Nov 4
  • New
    B5215
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-03

Ok so I ended up selling my IR Impulse pedal then saw the error of my ways and purchased another one.
    However I have a question sorry if it’s silly but not very technical. Trying out last night on A/B mode and noticed the clipping in and out flash on and off a few times. So how do I control this? Assume the output in the large knob on the top but how do I control the input? I’m taking a lead out from my BluGuitar speaker into the IR. If I reduce the master volume then I’m not going to get the output volume? Sorry I should have said it’s in a live situation going into a large PA.
    Cheers

read more...
    0 10
    • B5215
      PedroRodrigues Hi B5215, thank you for your post, you can rotate the LEVEL control knob to boost or attenuate the output volume level of IMPULSE.
      -Clockwise will boost the signal up to +12dB
      -Anti-Clockwise will attenuate the signal

Please also bare in mind that the IMPULSE IR LOADER has a global EQ compensation tool on-board. This consists or two EQ filters which can be tweaked, LO and HI

This can be used to compensate for the color of different outboard gear without reloading a different set of IR.
      It can also be used for fast tweaking when using IMPULSE in a studio or headphones setup without the need of reloading new IR.

LO - Low shelving filter with a boost equal to +/- 12dB at 100Hz
      This filter will affect the low frequencies of your signal

HI - High shelving filter with a boost equal to +/- 12dB at 10kHz
      This filter will affect the high frequencies of your signal

1. Press both < and > buttons simultaneously to enter global EQ
      2. Press > navigation button to access the HI EQ filter control
      3. Press < navigation button to access the LO EQ filter control
      4. Use the LEVEL control knob to adjust the selected filter
      5. Press both < and > buttons simultaneously to exit global EQ
      6. If + or - values have been set on either of the global EQ filters an EQ symbol will be displayed on-screen during operation

To reset the filters to neutral (0), repeat steps 1 - 3 and set the LEVEL control at 12 O'Clock
      We've included a deadzone around 12 O'Clock to make it easy to set your GLOBAL EQ at neutral
      If both LO and HI filters are set to 0 the EQ symbol will not be displayed during operation

It is important to bare in mind that when the GLOBAL EQ filters are both set to 0 they are completely transparent and have no effect on your loaded IR . I hope this helps
      • Nov 4
Go to page