Statistics

269,530 members
149,241 posts
  • New
    B5215
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-24

On my lead setting I tend to get some feedback and noise. So I remembered the sentry is on the plethora. Having owned a boss gate on the past I thought easy just set the threshold however in practice I'm lost. I twiddled all the knob but I get a mix of distroying my sound, making it tinny and decrease of volume. 
    I have read that it's not good but it carries the Sentry name which everyone raves about. 
    I put it down to not knowing what I'm doing. Is there any information or instructions anywhere about this? Any help welcome 

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    veryfreaky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-23

Hi,

I've found an old pedal from t.c.electroncis: Booster+ DISTORTON in my equipment, but without external power supply.

Do somebody know the DC input voltage?

Thanks for help

0 6
    • veryfreaky
      Dale_M Can I ask you to go to the support tab and send a Technical ticket in please? the TC team may have this info in their archive and be able to assist.
      • Mon at 8:56 AM
  • New
    Mabv
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-01-23

I have a plethora X5 and i would like to know how to change a board name and how to edit boards in the app?

0 3
  • New
    ianmacaulaymusic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

I just updated to firmware 1.3.6 on the Plethora X5. I have my board setup so that if I start a reverse delay loop with the feedback at 100 I can turn off the delay and the repeats continue endlessly until I cut the repeats with the expression pedal. This way I can play over them without adding to the loop. The new firmware seems to have gotten rid of that functionality and now the repeats immediately fade, regardless of bypass mode or feedback settings. Anybody know a solution to this, or worst case know how to downgrade back to firmware 1.2?

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Macg666
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-22

Is anyone here using a MIDI Baby with a Plethora x5? I am going to be using this set up on my live board and plan to use the MIDI Baby to toggle through pedalboards on the X5. My thought is using a PRESS command to shift up through boards and a HOLD to shift down.

Any guidance on how to set that up would be awesome.

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    Bazolli81
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-20

The last update is awesome, several problems solved, keep on going TC. Great Product.

I would like to send a suggestion for the next update, for the Loopers.

The loopers are NOT tempo synced and can’t be tempo synced together.

It would be great to have 4 or 5 loopers in the plethora X5 and be able to stop only one layer, but for that to work it will need all of them to be synced. It will work like a loop station. 

This can be added as an option on the global settings or something.

read more...
    0 14
    • Bazolli81
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Thank you for the suggestion. I will pass it to our developers for consideration.
      • Jan 20
    • Bazolli81
      CSurieux Global tempo has been a long time request, not only for looper. And not even speaking of external midi clock sync.
      • Jan 21
  • New
    Rich4567
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

I was messing around and accidently blew away what was on borad 18 of my Plethora.  Does anyone know?

0 8
  • New
    FabrícioDias
    Contributor - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hi, I have a Wet/Dry/Wet gig, and I use the Nova Delay ND1, at the end of the chain, with Mix 100% Wet, in parallel with the Reverb, it works fine.
    However, when I bypass the ND1 delay, the dry signal is sent to the outputs (I don't want that), because the Mix knob, 100% Wet, loses its function.
    I saw that, in Nova Repeater, there is a function called "Kill Dry", which is exactly what I need, but it doesn't have in ND1.
    So, I would like to know, if there is an internal jumper on ND1, that does the Kill Dry function?
    So I could solve my problem.

Thank you, Fabricio Dias,
    From Brazil.

read more...
    0 3
    • FabrícioDias
      PedroRodrigues Hi FabrícioDias, thank you for your contact, unfortunately it does not offer that option. Please also take in to account that in any case we would never advise a customer to open a unit to perform any type of modification as this can cause damages that would result on your unit become faulty and unusable. Thank you
      • Jan 20
  • New
    Ashleip
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hi - hoping to get a hall of fame 2, but everywhere in the UK (or thomann) seems to be our of stock till April/may. Is this next availability date accurate and where might be getting the next batches?

0 5
  • New
    Frozenguy1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-01-19

Hi!

I'll recieve my new Plethora X5 tomorrow! As I'll be using my plethora combined with a few drive pedals on my board, probably using the 4 cable method (or/and a wet/dry(/wet) thing), I'll end up using quite a lot of cable. I'm wondering whether the FX-loop of the Plethora is buffered (if buffered bypass is switched on), as that would greatly help me out (in not having to buy another stereo buffer)!

Just saw that a new update got released, thank you! Awesome to see its still actively being developed! As suggestions for future updates:

- allow us to use the stereo in/outs as a second fx-loop if thats possible

- allow us to sacrifice one pedal spot for an always on tuner, possibly with a "mute" switch if you step on the switch to simulate the usability of a real tuner pedal.

- allow us to use the toneprint and settings knobs in play mode to tune pedal settings as additional hot knobs! Even having them (or one of them) as volume knobs (one pre-fxloop, the other pre-output) would be awesome!

- global tap tempo

Regards,

Bart

read more...
    0 6
    • Frozenguy1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Frozenguy1, thank you for your post, I will forward you suggestions to our Dev. Team. Regarding your question, effectively the FX loop is buffered before signal goes back into codec when coming back via Return input. Thank you
      • Jan 19
Go to page