Statistics

261,322 members
140,022 posts
  • New
    Aniketverma
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-10-25

I am having issue with BLE400 Bass limiter enhancer. Whenever i switch on hissing noise is there. What to do??

1 6
    • Aniketverma
      PedroRodrigues Hi Aniketverma, thank you for your post, I would suggest confirming that you are using your unit with 1/4" TS IN/OUT connector and you are using DC 9 V?, 100 mA power supply, please confirm that you cables are in good conditions and you are connecting your pedal directly to wall socket.
      If following the steps advised above did not result in any improvement, I would suggest following the link below and submit a case with our Service Department, so your unit can be inspected.
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request&brand=Behringer

Thank you
      • Oct 29
  • New
    lloyd0borrett
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-09-26

G'day,

I have the following guitar effects pedals.

Guitar >
    > Behringer HB01 Hell Babe Wah-Wah Pedal (Dunlop DB-01 Dimebag Cry Baby From Hell)
    > Behringer CS400 Compressor / Sustainer Effect Pedal (Boss CS-3) >
    > Behringer NR300 Noise Reducer Effect Pedal (Boss NS-2) >
    > Behringer CL9 Compressor Limiter Effect Pedal (Ibanez CP9) >
    > Behringer SF300 Super Fuzz Effect Pedal (Boss FZ-2) >
    > Behringer UC200 Ultra Chorus Effect Pedal (Boss CH-1) >
    > Behringer UO300 Ultra Octaver Effect Pedal (Boss OC-2 Octave) >
    > Behringer TO800 Vintage Tube Overdrive Effect Pedal (Ibanez TS808 Vintage Tube Screamer) >
    > Behringer TM300 Tube Amp Modeler Effect Pedal (Tech 21 SansAmp GT2) >
    > Behringer EQ700 Graphic Equalizer Effect Pedal (Boss GE-7)* >
    > Behringer UT300 Ultra Tremolo Effect Pedal (Boss TR-2) >
    > Behringer UV300 Ultra Vibrato Effect Pedal (Boss VB-2) >
    > Behringer VD400 Vintage Delay Effect Pedal (Boss DM-3) >
    > Behringer DR600 Digital Reverb Effect Pedal (Boss RV-5) >
    > Boss RC-1 Loop Station Looper Pedal >
    > Behringer TU300 Chromatic Tuner (Boss TU-2)* >
    > Amplifier

Can anyone please help me to get them into an appropriate order?

Best regards, Lloyd Borrett.

read more...
    0 16
    • lloyd0borrett
      Dale_M Hi there, that's a lot of pedals!. Tuner first to wah then Overdrive/distortion/compression should go before Chorus, and any ambience pedals towards the end, delay should always go last then your loop station. There are no rules regarding this but a best practice approach many guitarist will agree on.
      • Sep 26
    • lloyd0borrett
      BibsJ You're going to need a phaser!
      • Oct 2
  • New
    Abby52
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-13

I recently purchased a Super Phase Shifter SP400 (March 2021). I tried it but I am having trouble with it. I plug it in and the light comes on but after a few seconds it cuts out and turns off. Any solutions!

0 34
    • Abby52
      Nigel67 Hi Abby52. Are you using a battery or a psu to power the unit? If a battery, can you confirm the battery is good? If a psu, do you know whether is is also working correctly and to the correct specification? Can you try a battery instead? If both are good, then I would advise filling out a Service Ticket and the Team can check the warranty situation and organise a repair for you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. Many thanks
      • Aug 13
  • New
    Wengy
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-24

How do I hook my guitar rig to a Behringer effects processor without a effects loop or mixer

0 52
    • Wengy
      DavidKnighton Hello Wengy,
      Could you tell us specifically which Behringer effects processor you're trying to use? If your guitar amplifier doesn't have an effects loop, then the only conceivable method would be to insert the processor between the guitar and the amplifier head, much to the same effect as a pedal or stompbox.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    rwchilds
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Any word on when more Behringer BLE400 Bass Limiter/Enhancer pedals will be available for purchase?

I have had one on backorder at Amazon for weeks now - I was super impressed with the quality (and price) of the BDI21 V-Tone Bass Driver DI Pedal, and wanted to give this pedal a try as well.

read more...
    0 45
    • rwchilds
      WilliamR Hello, WIlliam from musictribe here. there are a lot of manufacturing delays worldwide for certain components so it's hard to say when retailers will get them in stock. Please contact the dealers directly for any ETA.
      • Jun 14
  • New
    chrisa123
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

I have just bought an FCV100 and nothing seems to be happening.

First of all, I'm not sure if it's even powering on. I'm using a Harley Benton ISO-12. The voltage is switchable to 12v but the output polarity is marked as

(+)--(O--(-)

but on the FCV it is marked as

(+)--O)--(-)

could this be the cause of the problem?

The manual states that a standard 9V battery can be attached but I don't see where the battery is supposed to be attached.

Also I saw that there are some problems with using TS cables instead of TRS, but until I know that the power is working I can't diagnose futher.

read more...
    0 66
    • chrisa123
      NicJonesMT Hi Chrisa123.
      If the Output voltage is switchable to 12v then the Harley Benton should be able to power the FCV. Please ensure the output is set to 12v and not 18v as this could possible damage the FCV.

Do you have an alternative 12v supply you can test the FCV with?
      If not then please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket. We can then try to trouble shoot this further.
      • May 17
    • chrisa123
      DavidKnighton Hi Chrisa, you may have a reverse polarity issue. See diagram for explanation. PSU and FCV need to match or it won't work properly.
      • May 18
      • FCV100 problems
        chrisa123 Thanks David. I have ordered a polarity switcher which hopefully will do the job.
        • May 18
  • New
    Bliggick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

When I read the manual that was included with my new TU300 Chromatic Tuner it seemed to be missing page 2 which would have included the "Operations" chapter that would explain how the Mode and Stream/Cent buttons work. So when I looked on the official Behringer web site the .pdf file for the manual has the same missing content. After searching with Google I finally found a complete manual that looked different graphically like it was the old TU100 manual ported over but I finally learned how to use those buttons properly. Come on, Behringer, get it together. 

read more...
    0 47
    • Bliggick
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Bliggick, we are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but thank you for bringing this to our attention. I will look into this further and have the manual ammended.
      • May 1
  • New
    dbdanon1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Is there any upgrades for  ehringer V-AMP 2?

0 57
  • New
    EqyFranky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Can anyone here help me with the problematic DI pedal V-Tone Bass Driver. I bought this tool not even two months but it can't be used and it's still under warranty. Please help.

0 70
    • EqyFranky
      EqyFranky I come from Indonesia, for a warranty claim where I can claim a warranty if I am in Indonesia.? The problem with this tool is that if the switch button is activated it doesn't make a sound, but if the pedal switch is deactivated it makes a sound. In fact, as long as I used the tool, I always used the battery and never used an adapter for operation. However, it's not even two months. This product is already problematic. Please get the info
      • Feb 15
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        Dale_M Sorry to hear of this issue, it looks like a genuine fault. You will need to go back to the seller to request support in resolving this matter. I hope you can get the problem resolved.
        • Feb 16
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky I've contacted the seller, but the seller doesn't want to take responsibility. Then where else do I have to complain ... I just want information, if I am in Indonesia where can I claim the Behringer product warranty?
        • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      easy How do I get the driver for x2442usb behringer mixer? I have problem in recording with it.
      • Feb 17
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-29

FCV100
    bit.ly/Behringer-FCV100

This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume or modulation pedal – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.

List Price: $29

#Behringer #FCV100 #Accessories #Footswitches #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    0 56
Go to page