Statistics

223,698 members
97,917 posts
  • New
    dbdanon1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-18

Is there any upgrades for  ehringer V-AMP 2?

0 15
  • New
    EqyFranky
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Can anyone here help me with the problematic DI pedal V-Tone Bass Driver. I bought this tool not even two months but it can't be used and it's still under warranty. Please help.

0 16
    • EqyFranky
      EqyFranky I come from Indonesia, for a warranty claim where I can claim a warranty if I am in Indonesia.? The problem with this tool is that if the switch button is activated it doesn't make a sound, but if the pedal switch is deactivated it makes a sound. In fact, as long as I used the tool, I always used the battery and never used an adapter for operation. However, it's not even two months. This product is already problematic. Please get the info
      • Feb 15
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        Dale_M Sorry to hear of this issue, it looks like a genuine fault. You will need to go back to the seller to request support in resolving this matter. I hope you can get the problem resolved.
        • Feb 16
      • V-Tone Bass Driver DI
        EqyFranky I've contacted the seller, but the seller doesn't want to take responsibility. Then where else do I have to complain ... I just want information, if I am in Indonesia where can I claim the Behringer product warranty?
        • Feb 17
    • EqyFranky
      easy How do I get the driver for x2442usb behringer mixer? I have problem in recording with it.
      • Feb 17
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-01-29

FCV100
    bit.ly/Behringer-FCV100

This versatile pedal works equally well as a volume or modulation pedal – without tying up your hands or slowing down your performance.

List Price: $29

#Behringer #FCV100 #Accessories #Footswitches #Guitar #Pedal

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Booitsnick
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-11

Hey guys come on!!! Y'all have had plenty of time to make more than enough pedals for everyone in on the planet but instead y'all waste that time on suing people that hurt y'all's feels on blogs and forums. At this point I'm just going to spend a good 300 bucks on a fz-2 because the original is way better than some plastic rip off. 

read more...
    0 23
    • Booitsnick
      DavidKnighton Hello Booitsnick,
      Not sure what the pedal cost previously, but likely the margins are going up due to the increased tariffs from China. Unfortunately, these costs are ultimately passed onto the consumer.
      • Jan 12
  • New
    saidandrade
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-25

I have the HB01 model pedal, it is normal that after a few minutes of use the pedal does not emit sound in the normal position and it works only if you pressed it, you can help me to know if you have technical support in Mexico, I think it is working badly

read more...
    0 23
    • saidandrade
      WilliamR Hello Said, Are you using a normal TS cable?
      • November 25, 2020
    • saidandrade
      WilliamR This would be a TRS cable that would not work properly.
      • November 25, 2020
  • New
    ShivaChandorkar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-08

Hey. I've recently bought my first pedal and I've tried putting in a 9V battery into it. However, the On/Off light doesn't seem to be turning on and I'm getting no output when I plug it with an AMP.

Is there something wrong I'm doing here or is the pedal potentially faulty?

Thanks!

read more...
    0 24
    • ShivaChandorkar
      john0121 Hi Shiva, I would recommend to try with another battery but further than that if the pedal won't power on it would be best to fill out the service request form via the support button, a member of the team can then help you arrange a repair or replacement depending on warranty status.
      • November 8, 2020
  • Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2020-10-20

FC600

- http://bit.ly/Behringer-FC600 

A heavy-duty foot pedal that works equally well as either a volume or keyboard modulation control pedal, without tying up your hands – or slowing down your performance.

#Behringer #FC600 #Pedal #Guitar #Bass #Keyboard #ModulationControl

read more...
    0 41
  • ChrisKern
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-25

Im trying to find replacement catches for my berhinger pb 1000 ? 

0 54
    • ChrisKern
      RexBeckett I would try opening a Care ticket. At the top of this page, click Support -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Spare Parts. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • September 25, 2020