Statistics

223,852 members
98,093 posts
  • New
    nterelle
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Just bought a Flashback 2 mini and cannot get the various subdivisions in the drop-down menu to work when starting from a 2290-based template. The subdivisions work perfectly when starting from a tape/analog template, however. I have disabled the mash functionality and am able to successfully have working tap divisions with an analog-based patch, but I'd like to have my FB2 mini patch not "pitch bend" when I'm tapping in a new delay time. Seems like a bug in the software. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

read more...
    0 1
    • nterelle
      nterelle Also, I have tried using the editor on a Mac as well as on a PC running Windows 10 and have the same issue on both operating systems. I will test using the editor on an Android device as soon as I can get my hands on an OTG USB adapter.
      • 4 hours ago
  • New
    Schieko
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

Hi,

I'm using the flashback 2 delay padel. With the time print editor I wanted to create my own sound and more important the right delay tempo for three different songs. 
    Everything looks good until I want to save the created sound. The delay time is always going back to the original tempo. 
    any ideas how I can also save the tempo?

read more...
    0 1
  • New
    Dgiese23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-13

I bought an x4 used on reverb but in near mint condition. Original power supply box stickers everything. When i plug it in all the lights are orange which i hear means there is an issue with the memory card or maybe some other software malfunction. What can be done to fix this?

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    zander1973
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-12

I need to replace the removable "chip" inside the Nova System, where can I obtain a new chip. The one in the unit must have burned out, as is it has a mark on it and was hot to the touch. The unit is stuck and wont function. The "factory default" light is permenatly on and when I try any of the reset techniques nothing works. 

Thank you

read more...
    0 4
    • zander1973
      Nigel67 Hi zander1973. Please contact our Spares Team and they should be able to help you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with availability and pricing.
      • Apr 11
  • New
    michaeldurig
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-09

Greetings,

I am attempting to utilize the gear I own for a solo project.  I have a Ditto Looper, an IPad (8th gen) 128GB <100GB available, and a Beat Buddy.  My intention is to use the ditto looper to record tracks with the Beat Buddy and save them to my IPad to be played in a live setting.  Currently, my IPad isn't operating correctly.  I will not overdue on either channel.  I have tried to up date the firmware and after following the instructions mulitple time, the ditto looper doesn't respond as advertised.  Holding the leftmost button while powering up doesn't get light the first light, it lights them all.  

Apparently something with the software has gone awry.  Please advise as to a possible solution if familiar with this problem.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    BigBaby
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-06

Howdy,

I just got a new Corona Chorus and have a few questions about how the Tone knob functions.

When I have the switch set to Chorus or TriChorus, rotating the Tone knob completely counter-clockwise appears to completely remove the wet signal from the output - it almost seems like it is acting in the same way as the FX Level knob.  This was very surprising to me.  For the NON-TonePrint sounds, it does not act like a conventional tone control as far as I can tell.  Is the the expected behavior?

When I set the switch to TonePrint, then the behavior of the knob changes according to the TonePrint that is loaded.  This is what I expected.  For some TonePrints, the behavior appears to be the same as the built-in Chorus and TriChorus settings.  For others, the Tone knob act as assigned (e.g. changes Delay params).

If the Tone knob is mapped to the Chorus - Hi Cut function, should rotating the knob completely counter-clockwise result in a compltely dry signal?  Am I essentially "cutting" the effect from anything over 20Hz leaving only the dry signal as audible?

Thanks for any assistance that anybody can provide.

Scott

read more...
    0 11
    • BigBaby
      DavidKnighton Hello BigBaby,
      I was hoping to reference the user manual on this one, but apparently it is missing from the website at the moment. I submitted a request to get this solved so we can have a look at the possible functions. can you clarify whether you have the green Corona Chorus pedal or the black Corona Chorus + Tri Chorus + Toneprint pedal?
      • Apr 7
      • Corona Chorus - Tone Knob Function
        msdf Hello David, there are many manuals missing on the website. For example for the Spark Booster. Please get that fixed, too. Thanks!
        • Mon at 3:50 AM
        BigBaby Hi David, I replied the other day but I am not sure what happened... my reply seems to have disappeared. Anyways, I have the green Corona Chorus and I did eventually find the manual on-line, but it seems to imply that the tone control should function by rolling off the highs, whereas it seems to roll off the wet signal. Perhaps that is by design, but that is what I'd like to confirm. Thanks!
        • Mon at 3:07 PM
  • New
    gman5920
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hello,

On the Plethora X5, I would like to kick off the echo while having it finish the last decaying echoes versus just a hard stop of sound.  Is this possible via the Toneprint app?  I have tried to find where I would allow echos to ring after turning off effect but can't find anything. Any assistance is greatly appreciated.  Thank you!

read more...
    0 14
    • gman5920
      PedroRodrigues Hi gman5920 please consider that you just need to set your Plethora to "buffered bypass" to get Delay/reverb spill-over . Set it under : GLOBAL SETTINGS/PRODUKT SETTINGS/BYPASS TYPE) I hope this helps.
      • Apr 8
  • New
    Glonk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-04

Hi experts,

I want to use my Yamaha FC9 as an expression pedal with my G-System. I have connected it to the expression pedal input on the control board using a stereo cable.

When I calibrate the pedal, the LCD on the G-System displays 23 in the minimum position (heel down) and 63 in the maximum position. It actually displays 63 at about the middle position of the pedal. Moving the pedal further to the maximum position does not change this reading.

Consequently, when using the pedal to control a Wah Wah effect, the sound changes quite strong near the mimium position. From the middle to the maximum position, you can observe no further sound change.

The FC9 has a 50kOhm linear potentiometer. The end terminals are connected to sleeve and tip. The wiper connects to the ring.

I checked the resistance of the FC-9 with a multimeter.
    Sleeve - Ring
    Minimum position: < 0,1 kOhm
    Middle position: ~25kOhm
    Maximum position: 48 kOhm

Sleeve - Tip: Always 48 kOhm

One more thing. When I connect the expression pedal to the GFX01 instead of the control board, the readings during calibration are 23 for the minimum and 85 for the maximum position (and like before it reads 85 from the middle to the maximum position of the pedal).

Please advise. Could this be some electronic malfunction or defect of the G-System (displays 23 when the resistance is less than 0,1kOhm)? Or do I simply have to use an expression pedal with a 25kOhm linear pot in order to make use of the full mechanical range of the pedal?

Hope somebody can comment on this. Thank you!

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    bruneaud
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

I am running FW 4.05 R1781.  The vol/expression inputs on the GFX01 rack unit work fine.  When I move the same pedals to the inputs on the control board, no dice.  Won't even calibrate.

When I connect the pedals to the control board, I do not have anything connected to the vol/exp inputs on the GFX01.

My G-System is pretty old, Ser No. 6532013.  Before they started making units with the new input buffer circuitry.

Does anyone know if there is or was a hardware bug with these inputs on the controller board?  Something that can't be fixed with a FW update and requires popping open the controller board case to rework a circuit?  Perhaps was fixed in newer units?

If anyone has the control board vol/expression inputs working it'd be great to hear from you.  I'm looking for tips and insight on how to get them working.

Hope to hear from some experts!  Thanks.

read more...
    0 4
    • bruneaud
      PedroRodrigues Hi bruneaud in this case and considering that your unit is running the FW 4.05 is to perform a reset on your unit, for that please go into your utilities menu by selecting the [edit button]->[menu mode]->rotate the page until you see utility.
      Select enter and rotate the page dial until you see clear System.
      Select enter and enter again. Wait a couple of seconds and you should get a “System Cleared” message.
      Try your pedal and see if it is functioning again. If that doesn’t solve it try step 2.

Start with the unit powered off (unplugged)
      Now, Press and hold the “COMP” and “FILTER” button at the same time, while powering the unit back on.
      Once the screen shows the version number and a screen like this “X0X0 X27” it should start to numeric count up and reset in approx. 3 minutes.
      It is extremely useful to check a troubleshoot guide released for your unit, for that please follow the link below : https://wsi.li/dl/7LNN4zoap95YX5H4N/ I hope this helps.
      • Apr 2
  • New
    bruneaud
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-01

I have not seen much discussion about this.  I understand that there was a bug in early firmware that could cause expression inputs to stop functioning correctly.  The release notes for FW v3 and v4.05 indicate that these inlcude fixes for bugs related to expression pedals.

I am running FW 4.05 R1781.  The vol/expression inputs on the GFX01 rack unit work fine.  When I move the same pedals to the inputs on the control board, no dice.  Won't even calibrate.

My G-System is pretty old, Ser No. 6532013.  Well before they started mucking with the new input buffer circuitry.

If anyone has the control board vol/expression inputs working it'd be great to hear from you.

If they are working for you it'd be great if you can share any details on what you did to get them working.  Maybe they just "worked" for you, or maybe there are some hoops to jump through.

read more...
    0 5
    • bruneaud
      PedroRodrigues Hi bruneaud have you tried to perform a calibration process for your unit, please try the following: • Make sure that you have connected your pedal to the Volume or Expression Inputs.
      • Select one of the four expression pedal connectors you want to calibrate. Select between: GFX1 Vol. Calib. – GFX1 Exp. Calib. CTRL Vol. Calib. – CTRL Exp. Calib.
      • Press ENTER. • The LCD now reads “Set Min”.
      • Place your pedal in minimum Position (“Heel down”) and press ENTER.
      • The LCD now reads “Set Max”.
      • Place your pedal in maximum position (“Toe down”) and press ENTER.
      • The LCD reads: “CALIBRATION DONE”.
      I is also useful to check the guide that I have provided you on your previous post I'm sure it will prove useful on this matter . I hope this helps. Thank you
      • Apr 2
Go to page