Statistics

242,370 members
118,728 posts
  • New
    bassbjoern
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-29

Hi there! I purchased two very lovley pedals (tuner and compressor) and now I want to use the quick mount system to put them on my rockboard. You can do this by replacing the original screws and screw it on the quick mount. Does somebody know, what type of screws are used, so I can buy some new ones slightly larger?

Thank you from Germany!

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    SørenHolm
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-21

I am very happy with my new pedals HOF and Flashback! I did though have some problems creating my personal templates. I succeesfully managed editing, storing and loading my templates for both HOF and Flashback, but having finished this job and disconnecting the pedals from my comouter the sounds I recalled was very different from what I expected. I tried to redo the operation several times with the same result: The effect levels, delay times, modulations ect. sounded much more intensive and way beyond what expected. Q no 1: Am I right that the actual setting of the pedal knops overide the parameter levels stored in the template? I think I found a solution: I found out that the parameter curves of the templates all very quite steep and I tried to tune the parameter curves to be allmost flattened having my idea of the optimal level effect in position 12. o´clock on the knops and I then set the lowest value just a little lower, the highest value just a little above. The result is a curve allmost flattened with just a slight slope. I then secured that these parameter curves is allmost identical in the 3 stored toneprint templates in each pedal. This seems to work so I can switch between the toneprints without any surpricing sounds but I am wondering: Q no 2: Is my understanding of the function of the pedals correct and Q no 3: Is my solution to handle this the right way to do it?
    best regards Soren, Denmark

read more...
    0 13
    • SørenHolm
      PedroRodrigues Hi SørenHolm than you for your contact, please consider that form your explanation it seems that your understanding of the pedals and respective description are in correlation with the correct usage of TONEPRINT APP and the Pedal but of course this is all conditioned by the settings you have set up on your TONEPRINT App.
      • Jul 27
  • New
    MarKat
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hello - I'm looking for the user manual for the Ditto X2 looper.  There was a quick start included with the pedal but there was another one that I never received with the product that had better/more complete instructions.  I can't find that on the website and I can't find it for free on the web.  how can I get this?  

thanks - Mark

read more...
    0 319
  • New
    PhilippeArpin
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Can I use 9v battery for the tc electronics ditto+?

0 5
  • New
    AdamKeler
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-18

Hi 

Can I somehow save parameter in board after tweaking hot knob? E.g. when I set tempo in delay and change board and change it back, the tempo is different. I can only save tempo when tapping on swicht, but not with hot knob.

0 14
  • New
    gmajor2soldano
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-17

Any chance of another Gmajor or something similar in the future.  I have two Gmajor 2 rack units (one for back up) that I've used for years with my Soldano SLO 100.    Just perfect together for gigging, so transparent and amazing.  I don't understand how this amazing product was discontinued.  I'm sure hoping my units have a lot of life left in them. By the way, I never had a glitch or problem with them ever.  I even used the original Gmajor for five years previous..never a glitch.   

read more...
    0 11
    • gmajor2soldano
      Nigel67 Hi gmajor2soldano. Many thanks for your comments. I will pass them on to the design team.
      • Jul 16
    • gmajor2soldano
      gmajor2soldano

• Jul 17
    • gmajor2soldano
      gmajor2soldano

So, along with the transparency in the high level SLO loop, the relay/switch just makes the Gmajor 2 so amazing. I can set presets and with absolutely no gap in sound every preset change in the gmajor2 puts my SLO on the correct channel. It has literally turned my SLO 100's (I have two :)) into almost like a midi preamp type setting. I'm in fear of losing this amazing functionality if the gmajor rack units never come back. Build back the gmajor into even a higher build standard and I will buy it. I cannot fathom how this amazing rack unit is no longer in production.

• Jul 17
  • New
    AndrewThomas100
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Is the TC Crescendo good for the guitar effects in Dreams by Fleetwwod Mac?

0 13
    • AndrewThomas100
      PedroRodrigues Thank you for your contact, please consider that it was used a set of Leslie .
      The slow rotation creates a kind of chorus effect.
      I would suggest using a studio reverb added, called a plate reverb.
      The main thing that makes it sound weird is the volume swell, which can sometimes be done with a volume pedal.
      When you strike the strings, it drops the volume instantly to zero, and then it swells in from there and you will not need your foot on the pedal all the time, it automatically swells in from nothing each time you pick. I hope this helps
      • Mon at 1:02 AM
  • New
    ChristianMonhei
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

I have an audible click in the sound when I switch on or off the Hall of Fame 2 mini pedal.

I tried with different power sources (Boss, 1-Spot, Powerbank) and it is still there, even when the pedal is the only one in 

the chain. What can be the problem (software or hardware) ?

Thank you

Greetings from Belgium

read more...
    0 12
    • ChristianMonhei
      Dale_M Please can you raise a Technical ticket from the Support tab above so we can assist you?
      • Jul 12
  • New
    pashayk
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Hi there! I've used TC HOF 2 for the last 4 years, and had the Asato Reverb downloaded from TonePrint app, which was my main reverb for most of my music. Recently i upgraded to Plethora x5 (which a great pedal by the way). But i cant find the Mateus Asato signature reverb in the TonePrints anymore.... could you please help me with this?? Its very improtant for my signature tone i developed throught the years.

read more...
    0 25
    • pashayk
      NicJonesMT Hi Pashayk.
      I have messaged the team at TC to look into this.As soon as I get a reply I will let you know
      • Jul 13
    • pashayk
      TC-Mike Hi Pashayk, Nic got in touch and the ASATO TonePrint for the Plethora should be back in the app. Please use the "check for tonePrint updates" function in app settings of latest 4.4.18 version to update to latetest content... (please note that download of TonePrints will take a while).
      • Jul 21
    • pashayk
      pashayk

Thank you so much Nic and Mike! I am super happy that AsatoVerb is back in Toneprints! Do toneprints disappear overtime? or it was just an error with this one?

• Aug 1
  • msdf
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-11

Hello,

the Flashback 2 has the same modulation engine as the Corona Chorus pedal. There are several chorus Toneprint templates available for the FB2, which I like.

But I want to use some of the Corona Toneprints, as well. How can I access them without having a Corona pedal? It would even be ok (but tedious), to have the option to at least open the Corona toneprints in edit mode to see the settings. Then I could build similar toneprints for the FB2.

I mean, TC Electronic specifically created chorus toneprints to match the old SCF Chorus for example, why can't Flashback users not at least take a look at their settings?

read more...
    0 14
    • msdf
      msdf Screenshots is all I need.
      • Jul 16
    • msdf
      PedroRodrigues Hi msdf thank you for your comments, please consider that you can use cross different Toneprints with other Pedals, please check the Toneprint App to access what Toneprints you can load on the pedal you which to use. Regarding your last suggestion I will forward this matter to our Team. Thank you
      • Mon at 12:50 AM
Go to page