Statistics

229,109 members
104,084 posts
  • New
    deltron0
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

Hey!

I really enjoy the "Tape" built in setting on my Flashback II. The Mash control is crazy!

Is it possible to download the same setting on my flashback II mini? I found a setting called "TC electronic Tape" on the editor, but the mash function is totally different!

I don't understand very well how the mash settings are working on the editor. Could you please help me?

Thanks

read more...
    0 14
    • deltron0
      PedroRodrigues Hi deltron0 please consider that to be able to assist you with more tools please submit an assistance request by following the link below: https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support&brand=TCElectronic Thank you
      • May 3
    • deltron0
      TC-Mike Hi Deltron, yes all FB 2 TonePrints and Templates are available for both all FB2 variants . there are are many Tape templates you can choose as a starting point and adjust the MASH behavior to taste. Be sure to have the latest firmware with on-board tap tempo option via app settings and latest 4.4.18 version of the app for your device. P.s. Try eg setting MASH to control "subdivision UP" parameters , so your momentary delay time modulations will stay synced to current delay time value. Changing the the Motor torque settings is also a lot of fun to get glissando type effects when using MASH. with the TAPE algorithm.
      • Wed at 4:02 AM
  • New
    HIS8185
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-01

How can i verify a production date for the G system?

0 11
    • HIS8185
      PedroRodrigues Hi HIS8185 please consider that you will not be able to check the production date for the G system, you will be able to check the serial number for your unit via Vyzor software that will give you a general information regarding the production date
      • May 3
  • New
    Weka
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-30

I have a Plethora X5 an saw in the Manual of the Brainwaves Pitch Shift (also available in the Plethora) that it is possible to use it as a drop down tuner. I was about to buy a seperate stom box for this but maybe I have it already in my Plethora. I have been trying to create a new Tone Print for this but since I am not to familier with all possible setting and more so knowing what is what, and sadly enough TC doesn't share a lot of knowledge or manuals on this I a=am lost. I expected that there would already be a standard TC Toneprint in the Tonerint bank but cannot find one.

Questions; does anybody know what settings are needed? Or even better of there is already a Toneprint available in the Plethora? 

read more...
    0 12
  • New
    Tgoodbass
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-28

I have a tc electronic ditto looper x2 that is acting up 

it has a bad hum when activated 

0 8
    • Tgoodbass
      Tgoodbass Need a repair ticket
      • Apr 27
    • Tgoodbass
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Tgoodbass, if you have not yet done so please submit a technical support ticket. This can be done by going to support at the top of the page and scrolling down to the technical support tab, once the form is filled out your ticket will be submitted.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    adamfeldt
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-27

Just finished my minimal pedalboard loaded with the bare essentials I need for my guitar sound. The Ditto+ looper and the PolyTune 3 mini both made the cut, but pedal-board space was limited so I had to place them both horizontally in stead of vertically. This made me think that I was surely not alone in being inconvenienced by this problem. Placing the pedals that way means that the viewing angle is not optimal when reading the on-pedal displays. So my request for a future firmware update for these two pedals is to make it possible (through some button combination) to flip the screen in 90 degree increments in order to accommodate for horizontal placement of the pedals on the board.

read more...
    1 16
    • adamfeldt
      WilliamR Hello Adam, I will pass the suggestion to our development team.
      • Apr 27
    • adamfeldt
      TC-Mike hi Adamfeldt and William, thx -we logged this as a feature request Best regards from the Tc guitar team
      • Wed at 4:55 AM
  • New
    Jab23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Ciao a tutti,
    ho appena ricevuto due pedali elettronici TC, un flanger e un flashbackx4
    entrambi, quando attivati, hanno un'uscita incredibilmente alta
    ho abbassato l'uscita a 0 tramite toneprint ma non sono riuscito a risolvere
    il ritardo è bellissimo ma devo usare un preset neutro sul terzo interruttore per mantenere il volume costante
    qualcuno può spiegarmi come fare?
    grazie

read more...
    0 12
    • Jab23
      WilliamR Hello Jab23, How do you have them set up? What is the effect order you are using? I recommend the delay go in the effects loop of your amplifier.
      • Apr 26
    • Jab23
      Jab23 hi WilliamR
      sure both are in the effects loop, alone without other pedals, only delay and flanger, I have tried them in all my heads, DSL 20-Peavey 20MH-Orange CR 120 PRO, and on all of them I have the same result
      I use a few things
      guitar-volume-wah in amp and flashbackx4 and flanger in loop
      all cables and the power supply of excellent quality

I find it enough to have just this one, I found a beautiful flanger tone on toneprint, I find the flashbackx4 wonderful, but I have too many problems with the high output

hope you can help me
      thank you
      • Apr 27
  • New
    Raff1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-26

Can I power my Nova Drive with my Strymon Zuma.

On 12v the Zuma can provide 375mA but the Nova Drive needs 380mA.

Will 5mA be such a big problem?

Thank you

0 11
    • Raff1
      PedroRodrigues Hi Raff1, that is correct the NOVA DRIVE operates with 12 v DC with 380 mA as you can see below so it should work work with no issues nevertheless to confirm please these PSU specifications below
      • Apr 26
  • New
    tnipe
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-25

Will TC ever release another rack effect unit? Or is the market dead? They already have all the algorithms, maybe but it in something like an updated G-Force with modern converters? G-Major 2 was the last thing to come out, and that was ages ago.

read more...
    0 22
    • tnipe
      PedroRodrigues Hi tnipe please consider that at this moment we do not have any information pointing that way, nevertheless for any updates on any new releases please check our social media and our Community
      • Apr 26
  • New
    freefalling120
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-24

Hi,

I'm looking for a pedal to give me a faux 12 string effect. Will "sub n up, quintessence, and brainwaves" all achieve this?

0 13
    • freefalling120
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. The sub n up and brainwaves can simulate it quite well. Keep in mind that a true 12 string will have unison High E and B strings. So it's pretty close with enough reverb, you'll just have a higher octave on all six strings rather than just the lower G D A E strings
      • Apr 25
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2021-04-23

Your perfect beach buddy. Designed around superb studio-grade algorithms, SKYSURFER MINI REVERB provides all the lush, transparent reverb sounds you could ever dream of – without compromising your original tone.

List Price: $39

#TCElectronic #SKYSURFERMINIREVERB #GuitarLove #Knowyourtone #GuitarGear #Pedals #ToneHeaven
    read more...
    2 17
Go to page