Statistics

294,584 members
177,694 posts
  • New
    simi1947
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-25

Hi, my Ditto+ is approaching full... how can I back-up my loops to Mac and also update software, please?

0 7
    • simi1947
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi simi1947, backing up your loops is a simple procedure. All you will need to do is connect the DITTO+ to your Mac with the included USB cable and then power it on, once done it will be seen as a external hard drive by your Mac similar to a USB Stick. Once this is done it is just a case of dragging and dropping the folders from the DITTO+ Drive to an alternative folder on your Mac.

Once you have backed them up to your Mac you can eject and disconnect the DITTO+, you may also want to carry out a factory reset to ensure all files backed up are fully removed and you have full memory again. You can do this by pressing and holding in the 'left' + 'right' buttons along with the footswitch, connect the power whilst holding these three switches in and maintain for 13 seconds. After 13 seconds you will see the pedal factory reset and reboot.

With regards to the firmware update, instructions on how to do this can be found within the firmware release notes, both the firmware release notes and update are can be found under the "Software" tab on the product page linked below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0DLQ
      • Jun 25
    • simi1947
      simi1947 Thanks Chris - will do...
      • Jun 25
  • New
    TC Electronic
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-16

SCF GOLD SE
    https://www.tcelectronic.com/product.html?modelCode=P0EBG

Learn More: https://youtu.be/DEr78mSADeI

Builds on a true Bucket Brigade Device circuitry in order to maintain that delicious retro tone that we simply didn’t find any reason to tamper with. This Special Edition of the revamped SCF pedal has a truly golden appearance that will – quite literally – outshine any other pedal on your board.

#TCElectronic #SCFGOLDSE #Guitar #Bass #Effects #Pedals

read more...
    2 11
  • New
    stufras32
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-16

Is there any discussion about adding midi clock sync in a future update? I need this badly. I cannot get it to sync and only having tap tempo and not being able to dial in the bpm is a huge letdown now that I have purchased it. Thanks in advance. 

read more...
    0 40
    • stufras32
      NicJonesMT Hi Stufras32.
      MIDI Sync has been logged as a feature request, however at this time we cannot confirm if or when it will be implemented.
      • Jun 16
    • stufras32
      stufras32

Fools. Your snobby, elitist or just plain lazy team has cost you another sale. It's on its way back as we speak. Try listening to your customers and take your views/ opinions out of it. Yes, it's marketed at guitar players but there's a whole other community of musicians that would buy so many of these that you couldn't keep them in stock if you would implement a few of the features that they have been asking for. I see people asking about midi clock sync and bpm input going back for YEARS now. The ports are there and the ability to update the firmware is there but you just cannot fathom anyone besides guitar players using this. Ok, have it back. Btw, many of us play multiple instruments and these features would be a godsend. And having half of your toneprint locked (including Alter Ego) is frustrating as all get out. You even make it seem like it's a privilege to be able to edit it in the description when you find one. Thanks for the non-answer, you seem really honored that I'm an owner of your product. Wake up.

• Jun 16
  • New
    Rikstar23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-12

Hi, 

I have been trying to use my Flashback 2 in Stereo for the first time, into two amps. It seems that the left channel is low in wet volume and on the right channel there is only the wet signal. 

Recently I have been using an external Tap. Is this causing the problem? Do I have to disable the external footswitch on the app first? 

read more...
    0 27
    • Rikstar23
      PedroRodrigues Hi Rikstar23, thank you for your post, I would suggest to try one of the "dual delay 1-3 " templates, they have dedicated delay time control for Left and Right channel delay pre-mapped, or any Tape delay template to confirm stereo operation by settings different delay times via app interface for left and right channel
      _
      If this is not working, please confirm that the setting on the subdivision for current selected toggle position make a difference whether he cannot hear different delays on L+R channel?

Please confirm using dual subdivisions on the positions that you are trying it with.

Subdivision for all 3 toggle switch positions can be customized in app for each TonePrint, so it is possible to set all 3 to "single delay sub divisions" (4,8,16) " - Check if you have the latest 1.2 firmware installed! too.

For a Deep Dive on the FLASHBACK 2 DELAY, please follow the link below
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTvgdHGA4V0

I hope this helps
      • Jun 13
    • Rikstar23
      TC-Mike when using an external tap tempo switch via the stereo input the FX is mono. To keep both Stereo and Tap tempo functionality, you can set pedal to internal Tap tempo mode via the TonePrint app (product settings). this requires your flashback2 to be updated to latest 1.2 firmware (available on the TC electronic website) . Using internal tap tempo , disables the MASH functionality. though
      • Jun 14
  • New
    jas1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-11

I have just bought a Ditto+ and the tiny guide inside says "Visit tcelectronic.com to download the full manual". Where is this manual? I could only find a PDF version of the postage-stamp-sized guide. I am beginning to think there is no manual, which is absurd for a relatively complex device. Please prove me wrong!

read more...
    0 31
    • jas1
      WilliamR Hello, William from music tribe here. The quickstart guide on the TC electronic product page is the only manual we have at the moment. Please check out this video from our superpartners at sweetwater, it should tell you a lot about some of the deeper features of the ditto plus looper.
      • Jun 11
    • jas1
      PedroRodrigues Hi jas1, as my colleague mentioned, the quickstart guide on the TC electronic product page is the only manual we have at the moment, nevertheless when you connect your pedal to a computer there is a txt file on the unit that offers extra guidance and information on your DITTO +LOOPER, I would suggest check it out. Thank you
      • Jun 13
  • New
    hoddo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-10

When usung the mono input and output through the FX loop, turning the pedal on seems to cut the guitar signal and reduce the overall volume. When off the guitar signal in not affected as expected. Any help with this would be great. Ive only just bought the pedal so could it be faulty? 

read more...
    0 11
    • hoddo
      NicJonesMT Hi Hoddo.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a tech support ticket.
      We would need to know your full setup, and how parameters on the HOF2 are set (Including the Bypass and Killdry Mode).
      • Jun 11
  • New
    Heritage535
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-01

Which is the current firmware update for the plethora x5 1.3.11 or 1.3.6 and how do I use the tap switches to go up and down with the boards? I have tried the 3 tap method on 1 and 2, it works sometimes...

0 16
    • Heritage535
      WilliamR Hello, 1.3.11 would be the latest firmware. As far as the board switching goes, the method you described would be the way to change boards with the footswitch, Tripple tap the 1 button, then use button one to scroll down and button two to scroll up, when you find the board you want, wait a couple of seconds and the board on the screen will load.
      • Jun 1
    • Heritage535
      Heritage535 Awesome, thank you.
      • Jun 2
  • New
    Sfpharris
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-31

Hi TC, I love the size and style of the new Zeus/Magus Pro/Bucket Brigade pedals. I NEED an El Cambo-style pedal in the same style ASAP pleeeeease!   A Rusty Fuzz in that size would be amazeballs too.   Make my life complete :)

read more...
    0 9
  • New
    oca39
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

Hi,

It would be great to be able to link certain effects that would turn on or off together.
    For example, the Fx Loop could be linked to the effects that follow it. So you could have a clean sound with a compressor and reverb, and by engaging the Fx loop, you could have your external distortion pedal plus delay and flanger following it.
    So to sum up: the fx loop would be an on/off of the effects that follow it.

Regards,
    Olivier

read more...
    1 30
    • oca39
      PedroRodrigues Hi oca39, thank you for your post, I will forward your suggestion to our Dev. Team for analysis, nevertheless you have a workaround where you can toggle pairs of FX at once using MIDI or create sort of scenes for your board. I hope this helps. Thank you
      • May 31
    • oca39
      oca39 Thank you for your reply. I don't use MIDI at all, I'll do some research, but an integrated solution would be great.
      Do you have a video or a midi tutorial?

A second idea concerning the "on/off links" between effects:
      You can place several loopers on the plethora. Linking 2 loopers would make it possible to use the first normally and to stop it by clicking on the second which could launch directly afterwards (sorry for my Google trad English). It would allow you to switch from one looper to another separately to use different riffs.
      • May 31
    • oca39
      TC-Mike thx for the additional feedback. we filed it as a feature request for consideration. the Looper feature you mention exists on the Ditto X4 looper (serial mode)
      • Jun 1
      • Plethora X5 request
        oca39 Thanks,
        I replaced my Ditto x2 with the plethora. As it has the looper function, it would be great to have it in serial mode.
        • Jun 1
  • New
    Ijs335335
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-30

Is it possible to edit the alter ego delays using the front panel hot knobs .

if not can they be altered on a pc .

0 29
    • Ijs335335
      PedroRodrigues Hi Ijs335335, thank you for your post, please consider that you cannot alter the Alter Ego prints. They are special algorithms, I would suggest finding the corresponding delay models on the Flashback and build from those. Effectively you can get close and def with less modulation, the TonePrints on that pedal are like the Flashback v1 but none of the standalone Alter Ego delays were available as TonePrints.
      • May 31
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335

So is the full alter ego x4 in the plethoras

• May 31
    • Ijs335335
      Ijs335335

They should make a stand alone 2290 with mod control and tone .

• May 31
Go to page