Statistics

294,587 members
177,698 posts
  • New
    Heitzmann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-13

Hey
    Anyone knows where to find spare jack connector for a Hall of Fame?

Thanks

Mikkel H. Nielsen

0 11
    • Heitzmann
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support link above and submit a parts case. Someone will get in contact with you ASAP.
      • May 13
  • New
    edoates
    Contributor - Level 2
    2022-05-12

For all other boards, the Duplicate function works as expected on the Plethroa X5 itself (not the app); but when I try to duiplicate Board #1, which I've set up as my default board, it doesn't do anything. 

Is this intended behavior, or a bug? Or what am I doing wrong?

read more...
    0 15
    • edoates
      PedroRodrigues Hi edoates, thank you for your post, regarding what you have stated on your post you have two options:

First you can save your Pedal settings as a TonePrint and load it on every board you want to use it

As alternative for creating new boards, you can duplicate the one with the pedal you required, then replace all the other effects.

It is important to understand that this will only work when creating new boards, and not when they're already created, at this stage the best option for this process will be done via TonePrints.
      Thank you
      • May 13
  • New
    movix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-11

I've been hiding under a rock for a couple years and just now discovered the G-System only to then discover that it's not shipping anymore?! It must be the most well designed piece of hardware I've seen from any company in recent memory. When is it coming back?! If the world comes to an end I'm pretty sure it will be because TC/power-that-be decided to kill it off! Give me some good news! Build the toneprint stuff into the g-system rack and let's go! In the meantime, Gotta scour the used market. 

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    ianshoulders
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-06

I am about to swear off any future TC Electronic product.

I sent my polytune mini 3 in (they recieved it April 4; CAS-580135-D0W3P0). I have sent three emails attempting to get some sort of status update (April 4, 16, and 26); none of which have been responded to. 

I was able to email with someone to get the RMA issues, but after that it's been radio silence. This is literally the worst customer service I've ever had (so much so, that I'm literally publicly complaining about it for the first time in my life).

read more...
    3 31
    • ianshoulders
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Sorry for the delay. I have escalated your case to the service department. Someone will reach out to you ASAP.
      • May 6
    • ianshoulders
      OneGreySorrow1 It's funny, I've had the exact same experience and a very similar comment at WilliamR wrote here. Honestly, their customer support is an absolute bloody joke. I've been waiting nearly two weeks now and nothing. I agree, I will never buy another product from TC Electronic.
      • May 8
      • HORRIBLE Customer Support.
        PedroRodrigues Hi OneGreySorrow1, thank you for your post, I'm sorry for this situation, can you please confirm if this matter has been managed? If not can you please provide your case number so I can investigate this matter .Thank you
        • May 19
    • ianshoulders
      conceptboss007 Ive been waiting for over 15 years to solve my issues .What customer service? im confused Do they really exist? Wow ill try again :-(
      • May 10
      • HORRIBLE Customer Support.
        PedroRodrigues Hi conceptboss007, thank you for your post, I'm sorry for this situation, can you please confirm if this matter has been managed? If not can you please provide your case number so I can investigate this matter .Thank you
        • May 19
    • ianshoulders
      ianshoulders

I'm finna drive to Maryland where I sent my pedal and ask about it first-hand...

• May 20
    • ianshoulders
      ianshoulders

??? (me thinking someone was actually going to assist in tracking down my repair)

• May 27
  • New
    OneGreySorrow1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-05

Is it just me or is the customer support asbolutely woeful?

I've had a Quintessence Harmoniser for less than five months and it's failed (in that I can't turn it off on the footswitch). 

Having jumped through hoops to join the community and finally contact customer services, over a week ago now, only to find I have no response.

I can't even find where I can find an update now. 

Anyone else finding the same or am I just unlucky?

read more...
    2 34
    • OneGreySorrow1
      Dale_M Sorry this has been your experience, please can you advise your case number so I can investigate for you?
      • May 5
      • WOEFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
        OneGreySorrow1 Hello Dale_M is anything actually being done or is it some sort of joke to get our (the customers) hopes up? It seems that TC Electronic are being absolutely slated about their customer service and I think this goes to prove how right we all are.
        • May 8
    • OneGreySorrow1
      PedroRodrigues Hi OneGreySorrow1, sorry to hear that, can you please confirm that you have followed the steps below to switch between True Bypass and Buffered Bypass and then test your unit again to access if the issue you reported is still present.

• Disconnect the pedal and turn it on its back.
      • Unscrew the back plate of the pedal and look for the two-small dip-switches in the upper left corner.
      • The upper DIP switch (the one closer to the power in jack), switches between True Bypass mode (default) and Buffered Bypass mode.
      • Set the DIP switch to the desired position.
      • Remount the back-plate

To access all the resources for your unit please follow the link below:

https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0DDK

Thank you
      • May 6
    • OneGreySorrow1
      TC-Mike Please also check that the toggle switch isn't set to "momentary" as this might give a similar experience as the FX will only be "on" for as Foot switch is pressed down
      • May 6
    • OneGreySorrow1
      OneGreySorrow1

I'm now on day 9 since the I asked for help and absolutely nothing. This has to be the worst customer service in the world doesn't it?

• May 8
      • WOEFUL CUSTOMER SUPPORT
        PedroRodrigues Hi OneGreySorrow1, thank you for your post, I'm sorry for this situation, can you please confirm if this matter has been managed? If not can you please provide your case number so I can investigate this matter .Thank you
        • May 19
  • New
    Luca83
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-05-04

Hi tribers.

Two weeks ago I purchased a brand new Flashback 2 x4 and since the day I received it, I experienced what seem to be some issues:

1) the plastic knob for the selection of the delay types is internally broken (that's definitely an issue :-D )

2) setting a tempo with the tap footswitch doesn't apply to all the presets (instead of the "global tempo" sponsored on the tc website)

3) when the mash function is disengaged the tempo jumps to the tempo of the "delay" knob instead of the tempo previously tapped (especially with the tape algorithm)

4) if I switch on the pedal, dial a new sound without saving it ad switch off the pedal, when I switch on again the pedal I hear the trails of the unsaved sound instead the sound of the preset (guitar volume on 0, so the pedal doesn't receive any signal)

5) when rapidly switching from a preset to another there is a moment of silence

A week ago I opened a service request ticket but I haven't receive any answer yet.

Had anyone experience any of these problems whith that pedal (or with the customer care)?

Thanx!

read more...
    1 15
    • Luca83
      WilliamR Hello Luca, could you give me your case number so I can escalate your case?
      • May 4
      • Flashback 2 x4, a lot of issues
        Luca83 Hello William! Thank you for your attention. The case number is CAS-598482-B7C2R3
        • May 4
        Luca83 This morning I opened a second ticket because I thought I could have made some mistakes filling the form. The second case number is CAS-599706-G0L8W3
        • ·
        • May 4
        OneGreySorrow1 Hi Luca83 - I just wondered if you got a response from the first or second ticket? Seems that the customer service is as broken as their pedals.
        • ·
        • May 8
        Luca83 Hi! Sorry for my late response, I didn't receive any notification about your message. Yes, the customer service activated the repair service in Italy after the intervention of William (suggestion: open a ticket AND write a post about the issue on this forum, seems the only way). No, as today the issues didn't get solved. My pedal arrived at the repair centre one month ago and then disappeared. I just phoned the repair center and a very nice employee told me that the lab was informed only about the (stupid) broken plastic knob so they didn't check the (vital for the pedal) software issues, and that I should have been informed about that by the store where I bought the pedal. Now I'm about to email directly to the repair center the list of issues hoping that they can take care of these in a reasonable time and with a better communication. All those delays for a delay pedal, I should have seen this coming! Best luck for your assistence journey, bro!
        • Jun 15
  • New
    WedraNea
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-28

Hi guys, I've buyed the Plethora X5 3 month ago and I've update it with the last firmware published on March. Untill today, the passage from the programmed pedalboard (ex change by MIDI controller from pedalboard n°12 to n°13) is too long. 

Have you any suggestion to resolve this big problem???

For this reason, it is impossible to connect the plethora by send/return in a guitar head amp, the soud have about 1 second of silence during the change of pedalboard.

Thank you in advance 

read more...
    0 32
    • WedraNea
      PedroRodrigues Hi WedraNea, thank you for post, please ponder that all DSP's have to be reinitialized on board change, therefore all multi FX share this behaviour, I would suggest you attempt to use "scenes" on board via bypass CC to create instant changes between eg 2 delay settings. Thank you
      • Apr 29
    • WedraNea
      gilmourstrat I suggested ages ago the ability to create "snapshots" inside a board... the switches could act as snapshot change, on which all pedals will be the same and the snapshot would only change on/off effects states or effects parameters. No need to load "new board" thus providing gapless switching.
      • May 5
  • New
    wesjon1977
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-27

Hi all

can anybody tell me what Bluetooth protocol wiretap uses with the app? I'm trying to figure out if I can connect my phone to wiretap and Xsonic airstep foot controller at the same time. 

When playing a recorded clip via the app, is it playing from the actual pedal unit or has it copied the clip to the app? Reason I ask this is because I would like to control the wiretap pedal via my airstep Bluetooth / midi controller to start backing tracks. If it plays through the app this won't be in my signal chain and hence no backing track through my setup. If it plays via the actual pedal unit then all good. Hope this makes sense!

wes 

read more...
    0 10
    • wesjon1977
      WilliamR Hello Wes, the file will play from the pedal. The app plays it back by triggering it from the app via Bluetooth. However, I don't think you will be able to control the wiretap pedal over Bluetooth from the air step.
      • Apr 27
  • New
    SaucePOUTINE
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-27

Hi, I've been trying to get my pedal serviced or refunded since the 17th of january. Representative (Matt Smith) has told me that my refund would be processed when I shipped the pedal and then didn't answer with shipping info; I then posted here and was told the refund would go ahead without me shipping it back, and to wait for confirmation, I shouldn't even have had to write again; one month and several replies later, I have not heard back from him. I am extremely tired of dealing with this and cannot understand how Matt could have missed my dozen replies over four different means of communication. Please let me know what is going on with this service ticket.

read more...
    0 23
    • SaucePOUTINE
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle from Music Tribe here. I will follow up with Matt on your case asap.
      • Apr 27
    • SaucePOUTINE
      SaucePOUTINE

Hello Kyle, I have not yet heard from Matt. This will soon become a small claims case for failure to honor a warranty.

• May 5
      • Customer Service Black hole for faulty TC Electronic Sub n' Up Octaver
        PedroRodrigues Hi SaucePOUTINE , thank you for your post, I'm sorry for this situation, can you please confirm if this matter has been managed? .Thank you
        • May 19
  • New
    Tinmanmac
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-04-24

Hi have impiulse and wanted to download additional amps etc 26 to 99 how do i do this ? have plugged in impulse but only shows 1 to 25 and no option to drag over additional ir's??

0 10
    • Tinmanmac
      PedroRodrigues Hi Tinmanmac, thank you for your post, to import custom IR content onto your IMPULSE, please see the steps below:
      Connect IMPULSE to your computer via a USB and connect a power supply to the DC IN socket.
      IMPULSE will appear on your computer as a mass storage device.
      For fast and easy IR management, download and open the latest official IMPULSE app from the TC Electronic IMPULSE product web page.
      You can use the app to import, export, rename, reorganize and delete IRs on your IMPULSE pedal.
      The app will do all of the leg work for you behind the scenes and put the IR into the correct folders
      Simply drag and drop IR files into the desired slots.

Supported IR file formats: .uli files (proprietery IMPULSE format)
      .wav files, 16/24/32-bit fixed (PCM)
      .wav files, 32-bit float

Supported rates: 44.1 kHz
      48 kHz
      96 kHz

If the .wav file has more than one channel, only the first channel will be used for the IR
      IR of any length can be imported but 200msec is the maximum loader length.
      IR's with length longer than 200msec will be automatically trimmed and have a natural fade out applied by IMPULSE to match 200msec

You can also drag and drop IR files directly into corresponding folders on IMPULSE, but we recommend using the app for the best experience.
      I would also suggest checking the official TC Electronic IMPULSE product page for the latest firmware updater:
      https://www.tcelectronic.com/tcelectronic/product?modelCode=P0EBH

Thank you
      • Apr 27
Go to page