Statistics

196,664 members
67,291 posts
  • New
    2020-11-18

On my t50 amp the front light started to blink. The back tube light where on. I got two sets of match power tubes. I replaced the power tubes, front light still blinking tube lights still on. Changed tubes again. No change.

0 3
  • New
    2020-11-13

1. Where is the "driver" or "v1" located on this amp? Is it marked "12AX7A?" What brands/types are the best for metal? Do you have to match the preamp tube type with the slots that are marked in the amp?

0 2
  • New
    2020-11-09

Europower pmp2000 ...unit powers up but all "clip" lights are on

0 3
    • trixxie lips
      Rex Beckett Hello trixxie, I think you will need to open a Care ticket for this problem. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Nov 9
  • New
    2020-11-01

I've an amp that's not much more than a couple of months old -- yet the power light is flashing and the tube life monitoring light is also on? Really -- after so little use?

0 4
    • David Eddy
      John Matthews Hi David, this doesn't sound like normal behavior. If you can submit a service request via the support button at the top of the page then the team will be able to get this resolved with you.
      • Nov 1
  • New
    2020-10-29

Just bought one of these and I am having problems with it. When I plus into the USB or the PC the blue TC Helicon logo lights up but then the square light above it which is supposed to be blue (red when guitar output is over limit) constantly flashes red. The blue logo then goes out and the red light stays flashing.

Can someone please help me?

Regards

read more...
    0 17
    • phil dolling
      William Reichling Hello Phil, please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket, and someone will contact you directly to help you out with this.
      • Oct 29
    • phil dolling
      phil dolling Thanks
      • Oct 30
  • 2020-10-22

How can I get in touch with somebody?

My preamp didn't work so I figured it was the tube. How do you see if it's broken?

read more...
    0 21
    • Klaus Nyberg
      Rex Beckett The best thing to do is to open a Care ticket: At the top of this page, click Support and then select Technical Support. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • Oct 22
      • I need tech support?
        John Maxfield or, since this is a forum, you could have answered their question directly. It' snot like troub;eshooting a tube amp is a trade secret. These things have been around for a cover a century...
        • Oct 22
    • Klaus Nyberg
      John Maxfield Tube Tester... but it would be faster to swap it. If you amp has a reverb circuit, swap the tube for the reverb out with the preamp tube. If the reverb goes wonky but your front end works, then you found the problem. Be aware, if your reverb uses a lower gain tube (12AY7 or 12AU7) it will not make the same amount of gain as before... but it will be markedly better than if you have a blown tube.

Also... if you tap on the tube when it's warm and it jungles then one of the elements has fried... just replace it with the same tube type.

It never hurts to have two or three 12AX7s, a 12AUY and 12AY7 on hand... as well as matched pairs of 6L6, 6V6, EL34 & EL84 power tubes on hand. If your amp is tube rectified you can keep rectifier tubes or swap to yellow jacket solid state replacements on hand (or both). Spare parts are basically a must with tube amps... if you're mid-performance and one goes out... you need to be able to fix it.

Cheers!
      • Oct 22
    • Klaus Nyberg
      Klaus Nyberg I don't know why. This is the weirding thing ever.
      I put the pre-amp back together to do some tests to see if the tube was indeed damages.

Plot twist. Everything worked. Nothing wrong anymore.

Now i'm super confused. It didn't work at all before i took it apart. And i didn't do anything but take out and in again the tube...
      • Oct 23
    • Klaus Nyberg
      Bill Heishman May have just been a dirty tube socket.
      • Oct 28
    • Klaus Nyberg
      Dale Minaker Hi Klaus its not impossible that the tube was not seated correctly, or possibly had some oxidisation present on the legs which removing and refitting has removed. If it fails again replace with a new one and if still faulty there is possibly a dry solder joint on the socket.
      • Nov 4
  • 2020-10-22

Hello I am new in the comunity.

I have a problem to conect the L and R outputs to the Berhinguer Ultrastack 4x12, threre is no sound, few days after my little son conected booth outputs with one jack wire, and I turned on because I don't know that he was conected that cable, the fuse was braked, I changed it for one new, and all works correctly but the L and R outputs doesn't work.

If somebody knows what could happend ? Thanks regards.

read more...
    0 3
    • Yotn Fanysma
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Yotn, to be completely honest, from your description, I think you should contact a reseller or a partner near your location and request an inspection on your unit or you can follow the link below to access our network of partners and reseller, please see below https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Oct 23
  • 2020-10-17

Im looking for factory replacement tubes for my T5

0 8
  • 2020-10-12

Hello... I have a Behringer GX210 Ultratwin guitar amplifier that's making ground hum noise wherever I plug it in. I also tried using an Ebtech Hum X hum eliminator power adapter - it didn't make a difference that I could hear. The manual has no troubleshooting guide. Any suggestions? Thanks...   - DS

read more...
    0 17
    • David Stackhouse
      David Stackhouse So far I have tried...
      - different outlets throughout the home, with and without the Ebtech Hum X
      - turning off lights on dimmers
      - a ground adapter that changes from 3 to 2 prong (which wouldn't have been an acceptable solution even if it had worked)
      - swapping power cables
      - swapping audio cables
      ...all with no success. It's also worth mentioning that the hum is there whether or not an instrument is plugged in, and the volume level of the hum does not change no matter how much or how little I boost or cut the gain/volume on the amp. The volume, timbre, and "quality" of the hum do not change if, for instance, I plug in my guitar and touch its pickups.
      This is not necessarily a new problem. This amp was given to me, so I don't know if the hum was there before I inherited it. The hum isn't very loud - it would go unnoticed in live performance, but I wouldn't record it like this.

So... again... any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks again...
      • Oct 12
    • David Stackhouse
      Dale Minaker Hi David, possibly one last thing to try would be the amp at a different location to rule out an earthing issue at your residence, if the hum is still present as a mains 50-60hz low hum there may be a problem with the amp and it will need a repair, simply go to the support tab +create a care ticket/service request, I hope this helps.
      • Oct 14
      • Behringer GX210 Ultratwin amp ground hum
        David Stackhouse Thanks, Dale... I'll give that a try.
        • ·
        • Oct 14
  • 2020-10-09

I ordered a Bugera T50 Infinium from Musician's Friend. I was stoked to receive my amp however, when I opened the box which was BRAND NEW from BUGERA the amp was busted to all hell. Different knobs where busted off at the base of the pot. The literally powerswitches were busted of causing me to not even be able to turn the amp on. I have to say I am extremely disappointed, frustrated and beyond pissed that Bugera's QC would tank it with an amp this badly. I waited 2 months to get this amp from a backorder and to top it off it was a birthday present. My first interaction with Bugera is not off to a great start.

read more...
    0 11
    • Caleb McBride
      Caleb McBride Pics for reference
      • Oct 9
    • Caleb McBride
      Caleb McBride
      • Oct 9
    • Caleb McBride
      Kyle Johnson Hi Caleb, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Wow, I can understand your frustration, that is in pretty rough shape. If you just received it from Musicians Friend, I definitely recommend you contact them to process an exchange. If you are outside of the MF exchange period, please submit a service ticket by clicking the Support link at the top of this page.
      • Oct 9
      • MY AMP CAME BROKEN FROM BUGERA
        Caleb McBride Hey Kyle, I did and they are sending me a label. I just wanted you all to be aware of the condition in which it was received brand new in. I understand things slip through the cracks but this was unacceptable.
        • Oct 9
      • MY AMP CAME BROKEN FROM BUGERA
        Kyle Johnson Thank you for bringing this to our attention.
        • Oct 9
    • Caleb McBride
      David Knighton Hello Caleb McBride,
      I myself had a similar experience with Musician's Friend back in 2009 when I ordered a Line6 Head and Cabinet. The Head was fine, but the cabinet came with a huge crack down the side. This was most likely due to mishandling in warehousing/shipping. I was frustrated as well, because it took another 4 weeks before I could start playing. I would think something similar happened here, because it looks as though the unit was dropped on it's face. The weight of the internal components can destroy the unit from the inside if dropped from even just a few feet. It is unfortunate, but this is the woe of our shipping industry, and it happens with every product manufacturer. I know it can be frustrating, but please don't lose faith in the brand.
      • Oct 13
Go to page