Statistics

187,356 members
57,232 posts
  • 2020-10-22

Hello I am new in the comunity.

I have a problem to conect the L and R outputs to the Berhinguer Ultrastack 4x12, threre is no sound, few days after my little son conected booth outputs with one jack wire, and I turned on because I don't know that he was conected that cable, the fuse was braked, I changed it for one new, and all works correctly but the L and R outputs doesn't work.

If somebody knows what could happend ? Thanks regards.

read more...
    0 2
    • Yotn Fanysma
      Pedro Rodrigues Hi Yotn, to be completely honest, from your description, I think you should contact a reseller or a partner near your location and request an inspection on your unit or you can follow the link below to access our network of partners and reseller, please see below https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • Oct 23
  • 2020-10-12

Hello... I have a Behringer GX210 Ultratwin guitar amplifier that's making ground hum noise wherever I plug it in. I also tried using an Ebtech Hum X hum eliminator power adapter - it didn't make a difference that I could hear. The manual has no troubleshooting guide. Any suggestions? Thanks...   - DS

read more...
    0 16
    • David Stackhouse
      David Stackhouse So far I have tried...
      - different outlets throughout the home, with and without the Ebtech Hum X
      - turning off lights on dimmers
      - a ground adapter that changes from 3 to 2 prong (which wouldn't have been an acceptable solution even if it had worked)
      - swapping power cables
      - swapping audio cables
      ...all with no success. It's also worth mentioning that the hum is there whether or not an instrument is plugged in, and the volume level of the hum does not change no matter how much or how little I boost or cut the gain/volume on the amp. The volume, timbre, and "quality" of the hum do not change if, for instance, I plug in my guitar and touch its pickups.
      This is not necessarily a new problem. This amp was given to me, so I don't know if the hum was there before I inherited it. The hum isn't very loud - it would go unnoticed in live performance, but I wouldn't record it like this.

So... again... any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks again...
      • Oct 12
    • David Stackhouse
      Dale Minaker Hi David, possibly one last thing to try would be the amp at a different location to rule out an earthing issue at your residence, if the hum is still present as a mains 50-60hz low hum there may be a problem with the amp and it will need a repair, simply go to the support tab +create a care ticket/service request, I hope this helps.
      • Oct 14
      • Behringer GX210 Ultratwin amp ground hum
        David Stackhouse Thanks, Dale... I'll give that a try.
        • ·
        • Oct 14
  • 2020-08-12

This is a pic of the head

0 15
    • CHRIS COVERT
      Dr Paine wonderful - I like the cobwebs. Authentic
      • Aug 18
    • CHRIS COVERT
      CHRIS COVERT Yea I just got it I’m trying to find replacement knobs or the actual pits for this amp head it was given to me
      • Aug 18
  • 2020-08-12

I have a behringer V-ampire lx1200h amp head missing three knobs and I would like to fix them do you have a parts diagram with part number so that I may replace them I just got this head.

0 26
    • CHRIS COVERT
      Kyle Johnson Hi Scatpack2020. To order parts, please submit a spare parts ticket by clicking the Support button at the top of the page.
      • Aug 12