• 2020-07-28

Good day! So I own a Bugera G5 amp head and absolutely love it. A couple days ago it started losing power or something to that nature. My emulated output does work as well as the send/return. I've changed both tubes now... Not sure what to do at this point... The distortion, loss of power only happens at the amplifier output to the speaker. I've checked my speaker, cables and tired other guitars.  The infinium LED for the tubes sometimes lights up even at a low wattage and even though I've put in new tubes. I give up and need help. Please help!

read more
    0 4
    • Abnersanchez
      Alexander Lane Hi, could you please contact support using the "support" button at the top of the page? Technical support and fill out the required details. The amp may need a service
      • Jul 29
    • Abnersanchez
      Abnersanchez Thank you I have. Haven't heard back yet.
      • Jul 29
      • BUGERA G5 SOUNDS LIKE IT'S DYING
        Alexander Lane Please give them 24 hours to respond, if they don't within 24 hours pop me an email with your case number.

[email protected]
        • Jul 30
  • 2020-07-13
    Hello! So I have had a Bugera G5 for a few months now, it's been a great amp. But a about a month ago it started crackling and losing power out of the amplified output going to a Park 4x12 8ohm, but the Emulated output does work. Changed the ECC83 power tube but no change in the amplified output. Not sure what's going on, or if It has to do with the 12BH7A but it seems to be healthy. The crackling and loss of power only happens the amplifier output. Any Ideas?
    read more
    0 8
    • newmanhax
      William Reichling If you have changed the power tubes and are still having an issue there maybe something else going on. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email
      • Jul 15
    • newmanhax
      Abnersanchez I'm having the same is issue what is it?
      • Jul 28
    • newmanhax
      William Reichling Abnersanchez, It would be hard to diagnose without putting it on a service technician's bench to diagnose. If you create a support ticket we can get this set up for you. At the top of this page, click Support -> Care -> Create a Care Ticket and select Type: Service Request. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email
      • Jul 30
  • 2020-07-08
    Hi there I have a bugera 333 head and the effects loop won’t work. I connected a electro harmonic tone tattoo pedal through it and I get no sound any idea on how to fix?
    0 4
    • JayEli
      William Reichling Hello Jay Eli, I'm assuming that if you are hooking the tattoo pedal to the effects loop that you are trying to bypass the preamp section of your 333 head altogether. If this is the case, you want to go from the out of the tattoo pedal, into the effects return of your 333 head. Also, be sure to set the input level of the return with the level knob on the back of the amp. In this scenario, you will be bypassing all of the tone controls on the front end of the amp and getting all of your tone from the tattoo pedal. Since this is a distortion pedal, you would usually plug it into the amp's front end. You don't want to plug it into the send and return of the effects loop; It would not sound terrific.
      • Jul 9
  • 2020-06-30
    anyone know the amperage for the f4 and f3 fuses (internal fuses)
    0 7
  • 2020-06-23
    Hello, I own a Bugera T50 Infinium and I've been looking all over the internet trying to find the schematics to no avail. Does anyone know where I could find them?
    0 3
  • 2020-06-23
    Greetings, i’m an electronics technician and a musician as hobby, a friend gave me a 333xl 120 watts head, no head cab nor front and back grille, is there a way to get those parts? Thanks.
    0 25
    • Juan Otero
      Alexander Lane Could you please put in a support ticket using the link at the top of the page, thanks!
      • Jun 23
      • Bugera 333xl repair
        Juan Otero Ticket number CAS-113841-K4Z7X3
        • Jun 23
    • Juan Otero
      Juan Otero Ticket number CAS-113841-K4Z7X3
      • Jun 23
      • Bugera 333xl repair
        Alexander Lane Hi Juan, this will be looked at by the relevant team ASAP. Due to recent Covid-19 issues it may ta,ke a little longer to get to you than normal, but rest assured the team will answer you ASAP!
        • Jun 24