Statistics

269,834 members
149,584 posts
  • New
    Amplifyus5150
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-12-28

When I turn on the gsystem, it defaults to a 00 entry 

when i step on the bottom buttons, it adds a 00& a small 1 or 2 etc etc beside the 00. Only the 00/1 button lights up. If I step on the 2nd or any other button beside the 1st....they dont light up.  
    is my gsystem defective or am I missing something? 

read more...
    0 9
    • Amplifyus5150
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here. Please click on the support button above and submit a tech support ticket. If you can send a video showing this behavior, this will be very helpful for the tech support agent in helping you resolve this issue.
      • December 28, 2021
  • New
    paul510
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-11-04

Hi, my bh250 owner amp has stopped working. All the other features (TonePrint, DI, eq and tuner) function, but I have nothing out of the Speakon connector. I unplugged it and removed the cover, then looked under the heat sink at the power chip. Oh my god! There is charting on the underside of the aluminium heat sink that looks like the components next to it have exploded. The heat compound has dried up, and it looks like this is what caused the problem. Is there any way to get a replacement board?

read more...
    0 6
  • New
    VinceoGwenrann
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-27

Hi, 

my RH450 has a noisy fan since a few weeks. I opened the case to check but everything is clean, so it's not a dirt issue.

Any idea of something I can do ?  

0 59
    • VinceoGwenrann
      Dale_M Sorry to hear this, please go to the support tab above and select Technical for us to assist you.
      • July 27, 2021