Statistics

250,515 members
127,681 posts
  • New
    linuxdancer
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-20

Hi I recently bought a used  Bugera T50 INFINIUM.  Love the amp and its tone.  I noticed that when I go from Lead to Clean on the amp the 1st time a get a fairly loud pop.  Then after that there are no issues with switching between the 2.  I wonder is there a capacitor that might be associated with the switch circuit that might be going bad?  If so which one?  Thanks!!

read more...
    0 37
    • linuxdancer
      Dale_M Hi there, if it only does this the first time of trying this could be a suspect cap dissipating it's charge, it may be the symptom of a future failure and may be worth considering looking in to a warranty/non warranty repair (dependent on your proof of purchase invoice) if you wish to peruse this please go to the support tab above and select Service as your ticket type to inquire on a repair.
      • Jul 21
  • New
    liax
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-16

Bonjour

Je cherche à faire le câble pour piloter ma tête Bugera 333xl Infinium avec mon Voodoo Lab Control Swither.

Est-ce que quelqu'un l'a déjà fait ?

Est-ce que quelqu'un a le schéma de câblage ?

Merci

0 25
  • New
    lianergoist
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-15

I have changed power tubes in my BC30-212, but I don't know what value I should bias to. The old (original) tubes was 16.85, but is that a hot or cold bias for that amp? What is recommented, and what are the lower and upper limits?

0 40
    • lianergoist
      WilliamR Hello, Please click on the support link above and create a support ticket and one of our technicians will get in contact with you ASAP.
      • Jul 15
  • New
    Del12345
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

Can I use this with an 8ohm 112 cabinet?

0 40
    • Del12345
      DavidKnighton Hello Del12345,
      The amplifier say minimum 4 Ohm load, meaning anything lower than 4 Ohm is not recommended. I take it you can increase the Ohm load without consequence.
      • Jul 12
    • Del12345
      Del12345

Thanks for the reply.

• Jul 12
  • New
    sidereal9
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-08

Not sure what this white paste is. But I've had two amps lose massive amounts of volume and low end while plugged into this unit.  Now I have to replace two amps due to this product 

0 57
    • sidereal9
      WilliamR Hello, William from musictribe here, I'm sorry about the issues you are having. Can you click on the support link above and create a tech support ticket? Someone will get back to you asap.
      • Jul 8
    • sidereal9
      DavidKnighton That white stuff is probably either lubricant and/or thermal conductive paste.
      • Jul 9
  • New
    bdaishi
    Contributor - Level 1
    2021-07-02

I have had my 333XL Infinium for a few years now and I love the tones I get from it.  It recently started doing this thing where the Infinium indicator LEDs are blinking intermittently while I am playing.  None of them are staying on, and it's happening with all four indicators.  I know that, if a light stays on, that means I should change the corresponding tube.  Does the blinking mean that the tubes are starting to go bad?  The tubes are original, but this seems pretty soon for the tubes to go out when I am not using the amp constantly or at high volumes for long periods of time.  

Also of note, I use a power conditioner most of the time I play through it.  Additionally, the amp blew its main fuse not too long ago, and I made sure to replace it with one to the exact same specs.  I read somewhere that a fuse blowing could be due to a power tube issue, so not sure if this is related.

read more...
    0 23
    • bdaishi
      NicJonesMT Hi Bdaishi.
      Have you tried re-seating the tubes?
      It might also be worth trying the 333XL with an alternative power cable.

If the blinking continues could you please click support at the top of the page and open a Tech Support Ticket. We can then look into this a bit further for you.
      • Jul 2
  • New
    Tmcg53
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-22

Hello,

I need some assistance.  I received a replacement T5 Infinium for one that was defective and not repairable.

5/27 plugged in and it is not working properly...very low volume; made some "pops", possibly blew a speaker.

Does not work properly through headphone out either....volume up and down.

I tried to get a new ticket on website, but, I have no receipt for purchase since you shipped it to me as a replacement.

I would really like to end this misery which started in February of 2020.

Please let me know who I can talk with to figure out where to go next.

Thanks,

Thom

read more...
    0 69
    • Tmcg53
      Nigel67 Hi, you can either reply to the original ticket and this will open up in the queue of the person who was helping you, or when you open the new ticket, put the proof of purchase of the original item but in the notes explain the situation and reference the original ticket number. You will need to open a Service ticket for this. If you are going to reply to the original ticket, reply here with the ticket number when you have replied and I will make sure it has opened and is in a colleagues queue.
      • Jun 22
  • New
    mikemelton2002
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17

II recently purchased a Bugera 333xl Infinium head but it did not come with the foot switch. The jack at the back of the head says "FSB104 Only" (picture posted), but it appears there are two different sizes of the FSB104 foot switch. My question(s) is/are; 1) which is the right foot switch, and 2) how can I purchase the right foot switch? I'm in Colorado, USA, if that helps locating a dealer or another solution.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 46
  • New
    JohnDerry
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-14

Is infinium 5 watts amps no longer made?  Is Bugera phasing out the 5 watt guitar amp head?

0 89
    • JohnDerry
      WilliamR Hello, the G5 Infinium head is currently still available. Bugera is not going out of business, there are a lot of manufacturing delays worldwide for certain components so it's hard to say when retailers will get them in stock.
      • Jun 14
    • JohnDerry
      JohnDerry Thanks William
      • Jun 14
  • New
    mikemelton2002
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-08

Help! 
    I recently purchased a Bugera 333xl Infinium head but it did not come with the foot switch. The jack at the back of the head says "FSB104 Only", but it appears there are two different sizes of the FSB104 foot switch. My question(s) is/are; 1) which is the right foot switch, and 2) how can I purchase the right foot switch?

thanks! ??

read more...
    0 59
    • mikemelton2002
      Dale_M Are you able to take a photo of the socket on the amp so we can check for you please?
      • Jun 8
    • mikemelton2002
      mikemelton2002

Sure thing! Sorry I didn’t post that earlier
      • Jun 8
Go to page