Statistics

249,695 members
126,746 posts
  • New
    Anker73
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-26

The Harmony V60/100 has been on the TC Helicon for 6+ months. Is this a real product? No one seems to have it for sale & all searches just show the same basic info about its features with the same wording (copy/paste from a press release).  

read more...
    0 82
    • Anker73
      PedroRodrigues Hi Jason, effectively it is a real product launched on the 13/07/2020 as you can see below but you need to consider that with our conjecture any distribution structure is suffering from a huge pressure and difficulties and at the same time we are changing our distribution model to allow a more direct access to our customers . I would suggest to not give up on your search and try to search by following the link below https://www.tc-helicon.com/buy.html
      • Jan 8
    • Anker73
      brattabo Hi, I`ve recently bought the Harmony V60 and got it the other day from Thomann in Germany. Now I am wondering if there exists a full manual on the product? All I can seem to find is a QuickStart manual?
      • Jan 21
      • HARMONY V100
        PedroRodrigues Hi brattabo unfortunately we only have available the QuickStart manual. Thank you
        • Jan 22
    • Anker73
      danilo19 How do I use Harmony V60 in Zoom meetings
      • Apr 22
  • New
    JoeRojas
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2020-12-26

As an owner of a 6260 Guitar Head and a G5 Head, I wonder if Bugera will make a Mini Head of a 6260? I play metal and use my 6260 (Which I love). At small venues I use the G5 with a 1x12 cabinet. To me, it does fell a bit awkward taking a good looking boutique amp to music situation where the amp need to look mean. Here's my question to Bugera, Will there be a desire to make a 6260 Mini Head that will sound like it's big brother? Just Asking.

read more...
    0 57
  • New
    Metalgod85
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-17

Where can i purchase the fsb104 footswitch for the 333xl infinium head? Cant find one anywhere and cant find a way to contact Bugera and this Music tribe site apparently is a joke with no support as tickets are not being answered.

0 79
    • Metalgod85
      PedroRodrigues Hi Terry, Please be aware that to access our network of partners and resellers to request information on that matter please follow the link below https://www.bugera-amps.com/buy.html
      I have replied to your case and I notice that you have submitted on the 16.12/2020 a sales information case as a Spare Parts case that is the reason you did not got a more immediate answer on this matter.
      • December 18, 2020
  • New
    ScottStromboeKeyser
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-10

I need a service center that's close to Texas... Can you help???

0 52
    • ScottStromboeKeyser
      KyleJohnson Hi Scott, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Please contact our service team directly by clicking on Support at the top of the page, and then selecting Service Request.
      • December 10, 2020
  • New
    juani_guzman
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-09

Dear Bugera: 

my G5 started malfunctioning about a month ago. i have had it for almost 3 years (Dec 20th will be 3 years) and  I thought it was the valves so I ordered new ones to replace them. I have installed them and the issue remains. Basically the amp has very poor definition, low volume and it breaks up at very low volume, both channels facing the same situation. I cannot get a clear clean tone out of the amp regardless. As I live in Panama, I have been led to know there is no authorized dealer nor repair shop. I have also found some posts on the internet of people facing the same issues as I described with their G5s and the issue is kind of common and Bugera had to replace their units at the end at no cost. I would like to know how to proceed. 
    thx. 
    Juan

read more...
    0 60
    • juani_guzman
      john0121 Hi Juan, I would recommend to submit a service request via the Support button at the top of the page. A member of the service team will be able to advise the best steps to resolving this.
      • December 9, 2020
  • New
    ChaseMcClendon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

Hello,

My Bugera T5 Infinium, which I have owned for about a year, has recently started malfunctioning. Specifically; the reverb section shifts between the setting on the potentiometer (which is currently set to 0) to full on (10).

Is there anyway I can fix this, send this in for repairs, or is this untit still under a factory warranty?

Thanks for any help, and have a great day!

~ Chase

read more...
    0 98
  • New
    Ws6air
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Anybody by chance have the schematics for the 1960 infinium / need for repair shop to start working on it / will keep confidential 

thanks 

marc 

0 100
  • New
    Ws6air
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Hello , 

I recently purchased a used Bugera infinium 1960 and my repair shop would like for me to try and get wiring schematics from you guys to make sure repairs go smoothly . This is a reputual company , and will keep confidential . Just would like to get to him for doing repairs . Thanks and look forward to hearing from you . Thanks 

Thanks 

Marc 

read more...
    0 73
    • Ws6air
      Nigel67 Hi Marc, I am very sorry, but we are not permitted to send out any schematics of any kind unless you are one of our local repair centres.
      • November 26, 2020
      • Bugera 1960 Infonium
        Ws6air Any ideas on why this thing is only pushing 42 watts ? EL34s tested fine also and amp seems plenty loud but when testing it , it only registered 42 watts max . Anything to do with the auto bias or any recalls on transformers?
        • November 27, 2020
      • Bugera 1960 Infonium
        Nigel67 Hi Marc, for this type of help, you will need to put in a Service Ticket where one of my colleagues will be able to help you.
        https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support
        • November 30, 2020
  • New
    JustinCDouvier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

On my t50 amp the front light started to blink. The back tube light where on. I got two sets of match power tubes. I replaced the power tubes, front light still blinking tube lights still on. Changed tubes again. No change.

0 57
    • JustinCDouvier
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Justin, if the front panel light is flashing regularly this indicates the amp cannot work due to too many issues. If after changing your tubes this is the case I would recommend submitting a service request case for further assistance.

This can be done by going to support at the top of the page, scrolling to service, and filling out the form, alternatively please visit the following link:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • November 18, 2020
    • JustinCDouvier
      Press3088 Mine is doing the same thing, did you find out what was causing this issue ? Thanks
      • November 28, 2020
  • New
    dmurdock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

1. Where is the "driver" or "v1" located on this amp? Is it marked "12AX7A?" What brands/types are the best for metal? Do you have to match the preamp tube type with the slots that are marked in the amp?

0 39
Go to page