Statistics

254,393 members
132,076 posts
  • New
    ChaseMcClendon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-30

Hello,

My Bugera T5 Infinium, which I have owned for about a year, has recently started malfunctioning. Specifically; the reverb section shifts between the setting on the potentiometer (which is currently set to 0) to full on (10).

Is there anyway I can fix this, send this in for repairs, or is this untit still under a factory warranty?

Thanks for any help, and have a great day!

~ Chase

read more...
    0 106
  • New
    Ws6air
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Anybody by chance have the schematics for the 1960 infinium / need for repair shop to start working on it / will keep confidential 

thanks 

marc 

0 105
  • New
    Ws6air
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-27

Hello , 

I recently purchased a used Bugera infinium 1960 and my repair shop would like for me to try and get wiring schematics from you guys to make sure repairs go smoothly . This is a reputual company , and will keep confidential . Just would like to get to him for doing repairs . Thanks and look forward to hearing from you . Thanks 

Thanks 

Marc 

read more...
    0 76
    • Ws6air
      Nigel67 Hi Marc, I am very sorry, but we are not permitted to send out any schematics of any kind unless you are one of our local repair centres.
      • November 26, 2020
      • Bugera 1960 Infonium
        Ws6air Any ideas on why this thing is only pushing 42 watts ? EL34s tested fine also and amp seems plenty loud but when testing it , it only registered 42 watts max . Anything to do with the auto bias or any recalls on transformers?
        • November 27, 2020
      • Bugera 1960 Infonium
        Nigel67 Hi Marc, for this type of help, you will need to put in a Service Ticket where one of my colleagues will be able to help you.
        https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=Technical%20Support
        • November 30, 2020
  • New
    JustinCDouvier
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-18

On my t50 amp the front light started to blink. The back tube light where on. I got two sets of match power tubes. I replaced the power tubes, front light still blinking tube lights still on. Changed tubes again. No change.

0 58
    • JustinCDouvier
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Justin, if the front panel light is flashing regularly this indicates the amp cannot work due to too many issues. If after changing your tubes this is the case I would recommend submitting a service request case for further assistance.

This can be done by going to support at the top of the page, scrolling to service, and filling out the form, alternatively please visit the following link:
      https://community.musictribe.com/pages/create-new-ticket?type=service%20request
      • November 18, 2020
    • JustinCDouvier
      Press3088 Mine is doing the same thing, did you find out what was causing this issue ? Thanks
      • November 28, 2020
  • New
    dmurdock
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-13

1. Where is the "driver" or "v1" located on this amp? Is it marked "12AX7A?" What brands/types are the best for metal? Do you have to match the preamp tube type with the slots that are marked in the amp?

0 40
  • New
    trixxielips
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-09

Europower pmp2000 ...unit powers up but all "clip" lights are on

0 41
    • trixxielips
      RexBeckett Hello trixxie, I think you will need to open a Care ticket for this problem. At the top of this page, click Support and then select Service. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • November 9, 2020
  • New
    Davey
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-01

I've an amp that's not much more than a couple of months old -- yet the power light is flashing and the tube life monitoring light is also on? Really -- after so little use?

0 62
    • Davey
      john0121 Hi David, this doesn't sound like normal behavior. If you can submit a service request via the support button at the top of the page then the team will be able to get this resolved with you.
      • November 1, 2020
  • New
    zoidus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-29

Just bought one of these and I am having problems with it. When I plus into the USB or the PC the blue TC Helicon logo lights up but then the square light above it which is supposed to be blue (red when guitar output is over limit) constantly flashes red. The blue logo then goes out and the red light stays flashing.

Can someone please help me?

Regards

read more...
    0 209
    • zoidus
      WilliamR Hello Phil, please click the support link above and create a tech support ticket, and someone will contact you directly to help you out with this.
      • October 29, 2020
    • zoidus
      zoidus Thanks
      • October 30, 2020
  • Klauzix
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

How can I get in touch with somebody?

My preamp didn't work so I figured it was the tube. How do you see if it's broken?

read more...
    0 121
    • Klauzix
      RexBeckett The best thing to do is to open a Care ticket: At the top of this page, click Support and then select Technical Support. Make sure that you enter all required (*) data before clicking Submit. The Care team will respond by email.
      • October 22, 2020
      • I need tech support?
        JMaxfield77583 or, since this is a forum, you could have answered their question directly. It' snot like troub;eshooting a tube amp is a trade secret. These things have been around for a cover a century...
        • October 22, 2020
      • I need tech support?
        Paul_Vannatto But not very many of us have been around for a century (hint, hint)...
        • December 16, 2020
    • Klauzix
      JMaxfield77583 Tube Tester... but it would be faster to swap it. If you amp has a reverb circuit, swap the tube for the reverb out with the preamp tube. If the reverb goes wonky but your front end works, then you found the problem. Be aware, if your reverb uses a lower gain tube (12AY7 or 12AU7) it will not make the same amount of gain as before... but it will be markedly better than if you have a blown tube.

Also... if you tap on the tube when it's warm and it jungles then one of the elements has fried... just replace it with the same tube type.

It never hurts to have two or three 12AX7s, a 12AUY and 12AY7 on hand... as well as matched pairs of 6L6, 6V6, EL34 & EL84 power tubes on hand. If your amp is tube rectified you can keep rectifier tubes or swap to yellow jacket solid state replacements on hand (or both). Spare parts are basically a must with tube amps... if you're mid-performance and one goes out... you need to be able to fix it.

Cheers!
      • October 22, 2020
    • Klauzix
      Klauzix I don't know why. This is the weirding thing ever.
      I put the pre-amp back together to do some tests to see if the tube was indeed damages.

Plot twist. Everything worked. Nothing wrong anymore.

Now i'm super confused. It didn't work at all before i took it apart. And i didn't do anything but take out and in again the tube...
      • October 23, 2020
    • Klauzix
      Hawke77 May have just been a dirty tube socket.
      • October 28, 2020
    • Klauzix
      Dale_M Hi Klaus its not impossible that the tube was not seated correctly, or possibly had some oxidisation present on the legs which removing and refitting has removed. If it fails again replace with a new one and if still faulty there is possibly a dry solder joint on the socket.
      • November 4, 2020
  • Yotn4u
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-10-22

Hello I am new in the comunity.

I have a problem to conect the L and R outputs to the Berhinguer Ultrastack 4x12, threre is no sound, few days after my little son conected booth outputs with one jack wire, and I turned on because I don't know that he was conected that cable, the fuse was braked, I changed it for one new, and all works correctly but the L and R outputs doesn't work.

If somebody knows what could happend ? Thanks regards.

read more...
    0 45
    • Yotn4u
      PedroRodrigues Hi Yotn, to be completely honest, from your description, I think you should contact a reseller or a partner near your location and request an inspection on your unit or you can follow the link below to access our network of partners and reseller, please see below https://www.behringer.com/buy.html
      • October 23, 2020
Go to page