Statistics

198,087 members
68,891 posts
  • New
    Bjorn Bambus
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-19

Hi Hi 

I bought a Ditto 4x and using the MidiSync feature with an SDrum right now which works great.
    I now wonder how about supporting Loops in a Bandsetup. 

I would like to use Cubasis LE to Set a MidiClock via Bluetooth and this Connector.

https://www.thomann.de/de/cme_widi_master.htm

These Connecter need a 3,3V Powersuppley from the Midi port. "Powered via a MIDI Out DIN (3.3/5 V)" Does the Dito Midiout support that ?

Cheers 

read more...
    0 12
    • Bjorn Bambus
      Tc Mike HI Bjørn, i'm not sure and my guess is that you cannot power it via Midi, but i'll ask our hardware guys to be sure and get back to you...
      • Nov 19
      • Ditto 4x MidiSync and Bluetooth
        Bjorn Bambus Many Thanks Mike.
        • Nov 19
  • New
    Tim Heath
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-11-14

I plan on replacing all three pots with 250k pots but I'm wondering what shaft diameter and length I should get to fit through the current holes in the pickguard and still be able to use the original knobs?

0 4
  • MichaelJordan
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-09-09

My airplay ULG10 has stopped transmitting a signal even though both units turn on and since according to the lights. Have only used it 5 times.....????....any help would be greatly appreciated.  Can't seem to contact behringer directly.

Thanks!!

read more...
    0 16
    • MichaelJordan
      William Reichling Hello Michael, If you go to the support tab above and create a service ticket someone will contact you to trouble shoot this for you.
      • Sep 9