Statistics

305,633 members
189,953 posts
  • New
    leonm
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-16

Hello.
    I can't find additional tom pad and crash cymbal anywhere in my country. Please tell me where to buy. Or tell me which manufacturer's pads Beringer pads are compatible with. Well, or tell me the electrical circuit of these accessories.
    Thanks.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    etak
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-05

Nothing in the manual and nothing on the whole internet(?)

But... can you do a 'factory reset' on this drummodule?

0 7
  • New
    Saltyjake1226
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-04

I have a Behringer xd8usb and it was working very good before, but now im having some issues with it. I turned it on the other day and went to play it and im not getting any drum noise. I only get a humming noise with both of the jacks, any help would be greatly appreciated. I checked the solders and everything in the head unit and it all seemed to look ok. Is there a way to factory reset these drums to the original state? I can press on all the drums and the lights will show up on the HDS110USB like it is getting input. I also checked the power supply cable and it is the original cord.. 9V 500MA.

read more...
    0 15
  • New
    Diegux1971
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-02
    I have a Behringer XD8USB battery and the hihat trigger pedal has broken down. And I can't find a replacement anywhere.
    My question is, if you can have this hihat for me to buy or do you know, of any place here in Spain where I can buy it.
    read more...
    0 8
  • New
    TK0471
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-10-16

Hello, I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen.  I have three patterns in my RD-6-AM (Pattern Group II, 14, 15 and 16) that I have selected to play chained together.  I am using MIDI sync from Ableton Live via USB to start/stop the RD-6 (and other machines).  I select the three patterns at the same time and just play them, not writing to track or anything like that.  Occasionally, some of the patterns have 'disappeared' completely, and not always the same, sometimes the middle one, and then I restore from my backup, and then again but the 1st two disappear.  I'll try to copy the patterns to some other slots, but this doesn't seem to be good behavior for patterns to just 'vanish' (and I've had the device off, and then on, just went thru and played all the patterns in both pattern groups, and the last two that disappeared are still gone).   Could this be a problem with internal memory chip(s)?  I keep my machines on a surge protect power strip, and they are unplugged when not in use.  Thank you.

read more...
    0 6
    • TK0471
      NicJonesMT Hi TK0471. Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Oct 18
      • Patterns 'disappear' from my RD-6-AM
        TK0471 I had opened a ticket, and it had been marked as solved or completed, and I can say it has not, the patterns are still disappearing.
        • Oct 28
      • Patterns 'disappear' from my RD-6-AM
        TK0471 The behavior is worse today... I restored a previous SysEx dump, and then restored the individual patterns for one of my song projects. The patterns would not play correct, had to switch between PG1 and PG2 for them to appear. I have to say, switching between PG1 and PG2 has seemed to be a problem not only on the RD-6, but on both of my TD-3's as well.
        • Oct 28
    • TK0471
      TK0471

Hello Nicolas, and thank you.  I have a copy of my purchase receipt, I bought it from Amazon (USA) on March 7th 2021 (shipped March 11th 2021), sold by Amazon direct.  I registered it at MusicTribe same as I did for my RD-8, and two TD-3's.  I guess I am not sure if the warranty is only one year, or three?

I am using the factory supplied power plug 'wall wart' that came with the RD-6-AM (9v DC 670mA), and it is always unplugged when not in use (120v is marked on the box, I have the original box intact).
      I am attempting to repeat the behavior, but today, it is doing the other 'bad behavior' that the TD-3's also tend to do.  I start in pattern group #1, play some patterns, then stop the unit.  I switch to pattern group #2, and then play patterns (specifically 13 thru 16).  I press stop.  I leave it in pattern group #2, not touching the unit for several minutes.  I press 'Start' again... and the unit is now playing patterns from pattern group #1, while still in pattern group #2!  Again, I have seen this similar behavior in the TD-3 units, and online I have seen some comments about this from others (but not so much about the RD-6).
      So (still using internal clock),  I just now have selected the last four patterns in pattern group #2 so they play chained together (a technique I started doing to get longer pattern length), and I am going to let the unit play for a while and see if anything disappears again as it did last week.  If the patterns do not disappear, I will do another test by connecting back to Ableton Live (via USB) as the master sync, and see if that has any cause for this.
      Half an hour running, and the patterns are still there (internal mode).  I selected one of the patterns to play 'solo' (did not press 'Stop')... and the pattern switched to a pattern from pattern group #1!?!
      Next, I have Ableton Live as sync master, and the RD-6AM (and RD-8, and two TD-3's) are all in USB mode playing together.  I switched some patterns to ones in program#2 on the TD-3's and, yes, they also show a problem with playing from the wrong pattern group.... but that is another ticket to make.  I am going to now let this play for a while, see if anything disappears.  15-20 minutes, no problems yet, going to stop Ableton and start play again... ok, still playing the four patterns OK.  I am going to now select just ONE of the patterns (#13) and then start Ableton again.  OK, no problems there, I am going to go back to Ableton Sync and play all the devices for a while.

After about 1.5 hours of testing, and currently in the USB sync mode with Ableton Master, pattern #13 has disappeared from playing!  There is no data in the slot (pattern group #2, slot 13).  14, 15 and 16 are still playing their data as programmed.
      I just switched to internal mode, and pressed play, and selected the patterns individually... now, pattern #16 has disappeared!  Only 14 and 15 have data.  I disconnected from Ableton, and turned off the RD-6, and turned it back on... patterns are still gone.

All my tests seem to show the problems the most with the last four patterns.  My work-around will be to put them in other slots.
      All of this being said, I need to determine if I am still under any warranty coverage, and if not, does the cost of shipping & repair outweigh the cost of the unit (I paid $170.82 USD w tax originally).
      Thank you very much for your time and support.

• Oct 30
  • New
    zutje
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-24

It seems the RD-9 Synthtribe program is only available for Windows and Mac (no doubt the largest user community). I wondered, is there a way to update the RD-9 to the latest firmware with a simply SYSEX dump or something of the like, that can be performed using Linux? I must honestly say, I did not yet try to unpack the Windows and Mac installers to look for a SYSEX dump file... (But would also not like to brick the RD-9 obviously).

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    Gint121
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-20

Theres a big differnce in volume between patterns on the bass drum, the only difference I can see is that on the steps the pattern with the lower volume lights red as the louder pattern lights up pink, I've tried adjusting all the settings on the quieter pattern to see whats causing the difference but cant figure it out, any suggestions?

read more...
    0 11
    • Gint121
      NicJonesMT Hi Gint121.
      The best option would be to click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Normally the PINK Led will appear to signal that a voice is being sent to the FX bus. Please see page 15 of the user manual which shows information on the Wave Designer.
      • Sep 21
  • New
    mystuff
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-09-12

Hi. I recently bought a Behringer HDS240USB electronic drum kit. I created my own drum set and saved it under the name NUMU11. Unfortunately, every time I turn off the device, the device returns to the default NUM003 set and I have to manually switch to my NUMU11 set. Is it possible to save my set so that after turning on the device it will be selected by default? If so, in what way? And why the default set is NUM003 but not NUM001? There is nothing about it in the manual.

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    treemanpaul
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-08-10

I know these can not be changed. 

Behringer..  if youre listening then please change this. I really need to sequence my rd6 from my mc707 drum track. Unfortunatley the mc707 cant change default midi note numbers on a drum track.

Therefore mc707 cant sequence snare or one of the toms on rd6.. yes i can sequence from the rd6 using midi sync from mc707 but this no good when comming back to projects at a later date. 

really do love the rd6.. please help! 

read more...
    0 9
    • treemanpaul
      PedroRodrigues Hi treemanpaul, thank you for your post, I will forward your feature request to the relevant Team for analysis. Thank you
      • Aug 10
    • treemanpaul
      treemanpaul

Thanks ?

• Aug 11
    • treemanpaul
      treemanpaul

That was an emoji.. not a question mark hehe

• Aug 11
  • New
    adjeff4
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-16

The main mono out of my RD-9 is lacking bass. The individual and phones outputs are fine. I'm not sending to the high pass filter either. Any ideas?

0 8
Go to page