Statistics

250,389 members
127,534 posts
  • New
    Serge1961
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-08-11

Hello, I appear to have lost the windows USB driver for my RD 8.

It is not recognized in FL Studio 12 as a midi device. I can't perform any software upgrade either. It can't find a device.

Please someone to help me??

Thanks

read more...
    0 52
    • Serge1961
      NicJonesMT Hi Serge1961.
      Have you recently used the Zadig driver to update the unit?
      Sometimes the Zadig Driver can take priority of the unit and stop it connecting.
      Can you please uninstall the Zadig driver and also go to C:\Program Files and C:\Windows\System32\drivers and ensure that any remaining files for the RD-8/Zadig are removed.
      Once completed power cycle the computer and then reconnect the RD08. It should hopefully reconnect and allow you to use in your DAW.

If the above doesnt work please click Support at the top of the page, scroll down and submit a technical support ticket.
      • Aug 11
    • Serge1961
      alanmoores I was having an issue with "USB Device Not Recognised" for my Behringer XR18 on one of my Windows PCs today. I uninstalled the Windows Update "KB5004331" and now all works again - perhaps this is impacting your device too?
      • Aug 11
  • New
    ZodiacSF1969
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-26

Anyone else had this issue? I get no sound out of the hi tom, whether I'm using mains or the dedicated output. Switching to Hi Conga gives no sound as well.

0 36
    • ZodiacSF1969
      Nigel67 Hi ZodiacSF1969, please contact our Service Department and they will be able to arrange a repair for you. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you.
      • Jul 26
  • New
    cdauterive1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-07-12

When is the release in the USA for the RD8 Mk2?

0 64
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-28

RD-8 MKII
    bit.ly/Behringer-RD-8-MKII

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGQfa8UUQo

In our constant pursuit for perfection and authenticity, we proudly introduce the new RD-8 MKII, the most authentic analog recreation ever produced.

This drum machine has been re-designed from the ground up with carefully selected components and circuitry, which have dramatically improved the sound of the voices as well as noise and phase response across both the main and individual outputs.

Most importantly, our engineers - together with our Coolaudio semiconductor sister company - successfully recreated the 40-year-old BA662 chip, which is instrumental for the authentic voices of this instrument.

We’re proud to deliver the most authentic and accurate analog drum machine recreation ever produced.

We Hear You.

List Price: $329 (in stock and immediately shipping from our factory)

#Behringer #RD8MKII #Classic #Analog #DrumsAndPercussion #DrumMachines #Drums

read more...
    0 62
  • New
    Inkub
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-21

hello, yesterday I bought RD-8, tried to update, but failed, downloaded the program Zadig 2.5, but I accidentally changed the drivers on the RD-8 itself, and now it says "No device detected" in SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.3, after that I tried to install 1.3.5, I succeeded, they advised me to find SYNTHTRIBE V2.0 on the Internet, but I could not find the version under SYNTHTRIBE V2.5.3

read more...
    0 48
    • Inkub
      Inkub tried to roll back the driver on the drum machine, did not help, rolled Windows back to the PC, did not help
      • Jun 20
    • Inkub
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Inkub, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a technical support ticket so we may gain a better understanding of your setup. To do this please go to support at the top of the page, scroll down to technical support and fill in the form.
      • Jun 21
    • Inkub
      No1sketchie I had similar problems. my solution was that windows doesn't like a huge list of USB devices. , I used a tool called USBDeview to find the cache and deleted all of those in the list it generates. (it doesn't delete the drivers but just the prefetch data cache) reboot and then RD-8 should show up in the Synthtribe welcome screen. ? HTH
      • Jun 23
  • New
    heyvirgil
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-18

Lo and behold, I power it on, all semms to work, connect usb cable to my rd-8. launch latest synthtool on mac, alerted firmware update required, it bricked it AGAIN. Same usb cable and computer I updated my td-3 with. I am so displeased, seems like behringer had my rd-8 for months, to not replace the defective component or just replace the unit. I am NOT happy.

read more...
    0 61
    • heyvirgil
      NicJonesMT Hi Hey Virgil.
      Please submit a Technical Support ticket and provide your previous case number. We can then look into this for you.
      • Jun 18
      • just got my rd-8 back from behringer service because of firmware update bricking it
        heyvirgil send me a new damn machine
        • Jun 18
      • just got my rd-8 back from behringer service because of firmware update bricking it
        heyvirgil I submitted a ticket
        • Jun 18
        heyvirgil I don't want to spend the time and expense to ship to you again, I have used this unit successfully a total of 2 hours since purchase, the vast majority of ownership has been spent at service or bricked.
        • Jun 18
        heyvirgil Also, why can't I modify a request ticket once I have created it? Your support site sucks so bad.
        • ·
        • Jun 18
  • New
    odyssey3001
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-17
    Hi there,
    So, I've had my RD-8 for a few months, got the hang of the sequencer apart from one bug that I can't seem to fix.. here goes...

I program ptns 5 6 7 8, no problem, I can switch between them playing live with no problem.

I program them into a simple song to play in the following seq... 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 and repeat.

I check the programming by scrolling through each the song to check each should playing twice. All good so far.

When I play the song it starts fine, playing 5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8, then the problem starts when it repeats..

So, from the beginning it plays as follows..
    5 5 6 6 7 7 8 8 (repeat here)
    8 5 6 6 7 7 8 8
    8 5 6 6 7 7 8 8..

This happens whether playing in INT or MIDI sync modes. The seq shows correctly as I programmed it in Synthtribe software.

I've deleted the song and started from scratch and I get the same issue.

I'm running the latest OS as from yesterday, still the same issue.

Anyone else had similar issue and solved it?

Cheers anyone,

Phil
    read more...
    0 52
  • New
    Laugustejr1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Where can I buy replacements parts, especially wiring harness, for the beringer hds240usb electric drum set?

0 43
    • Laugustejr1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Spare parts can be ordered from us if you click on the Support link at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 15
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-06-03

RHYTHM DESIGNER RD-9
    bit.ly/Behringer-RD9

Learn More: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EirB16oQsvM

Provides all the tools you need to become a master beat-maker, including: 10 drum voices; a 64-step sequencer; wave designer and dual-mode filter- for a full-fledged drum machine that'll shake the house! Whether you're new to drum programming or a seasoned pro looking to upgrade your setup, the RD-9 has everything you need to step up to the big leagues.

List Price: $349

#Behringer #RHYTHMDESIGNER #RD9 #DrumMachines

read more...
    2 68
  • New
    Saul79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

Buenas tardes

Tengo la batería behringer hds110usb, y lamentablemente se me rompió el brazo que soporta el hit-hat y el mismo platillo hit-hat, es posible conseguir repuesto de esto mismo. Quedo atento a sus comentarios

read more...
    0 73
    • Saul79
      Nigel67 Hi Saul79. Please can you send us a spares request ticket and one of my colleagues in that team will send you availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you. Many thanks
      • May 2
Go to page