Statistics

187,704 members
57,651 posts
  • 2020-10-11

Hello guys.

Follow me on instagram please, I share daily drum content, routines, exercises, lessons and drum cover

www.instagram.com/gerzaindrummer

0 2
  • 2020-09-27

Hi,

I use the RD-8 for 9 month now and I want to report what I think to be an interface problem.

I can't use the mute fonction of the RD-8 because my brain is constantly saying to me the flashing tracks are the muted track, then it's the opposite.

So I'm forced to use the solo fonction instead while it *hum* my brain compatible. So I'm cutting off myself the possibility of muting tracks.

I'm sure some people will be very confortable with flashing leds for active tracks and non-flashing leds for muted tracks, but I find it myself illogical and I can't get rid of it.

Is it possible to add a fonction to invert mute leds ? Even maybe in the Frimware updater to not overload the fonctions of the RD-8

Thank you for answer,
    with love from France

read more...
    0 7
    • Ant Mil
      Dale Minaker Hi Ant, I will pass your comments on to the design team but I am unsure as to how they could adjust this.
      • Sep 28
  • 2020-09-25

can anyone tell me  the email address i've got a behringer drum set i get the emails from musictribe i cant return them need help ?

0 19
    • billy kalkis
      William Reichling Hello Billy, I have emailed you again within the case you opened. In order for me to see your reply, please reply directly to the email you received from me and I should get it.
      • Sep 25
  • 2020-09-10

I'm having a problem with my drum kit it is a xd8usb behringer the kick pedal is making a humming noise even when i unplug from the kick still makes the noise when you touch it with hand probobly the control box?

0 11
    • billy kalkis
      Nigel Turner Hi, can you go to the support tab at the top of the page and send in a service ticket where we will be able to help you further. I think that we will need to get your kit in for repair. Many thanks
      • Sep 10