Statistics

241,567 members
117,856 posts
  • New
    Laugustejr1
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-06-15

Where can I buy replacements parts, especially wiring harness, for the beringer hds240usb electric drum set?

0 29
    • Laugustejr1
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle here with Music Tribe. Spare parts can be ordered from us if you click on the Support link at the top of the page and then click Spare Parts to submit a ticket.
      • Jun 15
  • New
    Rasika
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-17

Dear Support,

We have received Behringer HDS240USB Drum set having issue with  dual-zone snare pad is not working properly ,we have checked the connection s, adjusted sensitivity  and checked the internal  piezo sensor ,but could not find any issues ,kindly advice.

S/N : S1602009AQJ

read more...
    0 34
    • Rasika
      Nigel67 Hi Rasika. Please send in a ticket to our service team and they will arrange a repair at a local repair centre. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Service tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you with an RMA number and advise the local service centre to you. Or, if you know what part is faulty, then send in a spares ticket and someone will get back to you with pricing and availability. Many thanks
      • May 16
    • Rasika
      Rasika

Hi...any update..waiting for the reply ..

• May 18
  • New
    Saul79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-05-02

Buenas tardes

Tengo la batería behringer hds110usb, y lamentablemente se me rompió el brazo que soporta el hit-hat y el mismo platillo hit-hat, es posible conseguir repuesto de esto mismo. Quedo atento a sus comentarios

read more...
    0 47
    • Saul79
      Nigel67 Hi Saul79. Please can you send us a spares request ticket and one of my colleagues in that team will send you availability and pricing. This can be done by clicking on the support tab at the top of the page. A new window will open. Scroll down and click on the Spare Parts tab and submit a ticket. A colleague will then get back to you. Many thanks
      • May 2
  • New
    N15678
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-04-05

Hi Behringer staff, my name is Samantha Robles, I bought and electronic drum set last august 2020 the serie model is XD80USB, my snare has no sound when played and the rimg shot is activated when the snare does. both pads are active when I only play the snare, and the problem is that the snare has no sound. 

Where can I go here in Mexico to an official customer service to check my problem?. I appreciate your response as soon as you can. 

Greetings!!

read more...
    0 54
    • N15678
      KyleJohnson Hello, Kyle with Music Tribe here. For Service related inquiries please click on Support at the top of the page, and then submit a Service ticket.
      • Apr 5
  • New
    jwoo672
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-03-13

Looking to replace the 9-channel DB25 to 1/4" TRS Snake right-angle cable connector for my Behringer edrum kit, as one cable which connects to Tom3 is not working, and I'm having a hard time finding this cable anywhere.

0 51
    • jwoo672
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi jwoo672, if you have not yet done so I would recommend submitting a parts request. This can be done by going to support and scrolling down to the "Parts" tab. A member of the team will be able to provide you with availability and pricing.
      • Mar 13
  • New
    DiegoCastanon
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-19

Hello I aquired a Beheringer drum set last year, and tried to register my product in this site before, but the site was not working properly on that time.

Today my floor tomb stop working and I can't find any information here in Mexico on how to make warranty effective . Any help here?? 

read more...
    0 51
    • DiegoCastanon
      PedroRodrigues Hi DiegoCastanon in this case and considering that in Mexico any assistance is provided by the reseller where the unit was acquired, to proceed with this matter you must contact you reseller. Thank you
      • Feb 19
  • New
    jakevan22
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

I just updated my RD-8 to the latest firmware and liking the improvements... but now I can't get flam on the hi hats (or the closed hats.) It works on snare and cowbell because I tried those but not on hi hats or closed hats.  Why is this? How do I fix this?? Not sure if user error or bug.  please help!!

read more...
    0 50
  • New
    KarimeCruzAl
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-07

Hola buen dia, quisiera saber que puedo hacer ante mi problema.

Lo que sucede es..que acabo de adquirir una bateria Electrica Behringer XD8USB hace 3 semanas..

Y hace poco que el cable del pedal de hithat fallo...ya no funciona

Por lo que he tenido que practicar con el hit hat abierto..lo cual resulta bastante molesto..porfavor ayudenme con una solucion

Esto puede solucionarse usando la garantia del producto?

Espero su respuesta...de antemano, gracias.

read more...
    0 48
    • KarimeCruzAl
      DavidKnighton Hola Karime, te sugiero que coloques un ticket de soporte. Utilice la pestaña SOPORTE en la parte superior de la página. Desplácese hacia abajo y haga clic en SOLICITUD DE SERVICIO.
      • Jan 8
  • New
    RGBuccino
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-01-05

I just purchased this set from someone, having issues with one of the toms not working...It was working, now it's not.  Set was working fine.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  

Need to get a hold of someone to find out what's going on.

I'm a recreational user, just playing with it for fun.

Thanks!

Ron

read more...
    0 42
    • RGBuccino
      WilliamR Hello Ronald, Please contact us by submitting a Care Ticket. Click on the Support link at the top of this page. On the Support page, scroll down to the bottom and click on Technical Support to get started.
      • Jan 5
  • New
    jeremyshirley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2020-12-14

I have a Behringer HDS240USB, barely used but when I plugged it in today and the switched it on I'm not getting any power.  Control module isn't lighting up or anything.

0 86
    • jeremyshirley
      john0121 Hi Jeremy, I would recommend to fill out the service request form via the Support button at the top of the page. The service team will be able to arrange a repair/ replacement with you depending on warranty status. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      jeremyshirley Thanks for the response, appears it won’t let me file a support ticket. I bought these from a friend who’s kid lost interest almost immediately. So I don’t have a proof of purchase that it requires even for non-warranty request.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      john0121 Sorry bout that, you shouldn't need a proof of purchase for non-warranty requests I'll be sure to raise this with the webteam. In the meantime please just attach a blank document or jpeg so the form will submit.
      • December 14, 2020
    • jeremyshirley
      jeremyshirley Changed my tribe and it finally let me without proof of purchase on the non-warranty. Thanks for your help
      • December 14, 2020
Go to page