Statistics

215,308 members
88,415 posts
  • New
    FreebaseMarco
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

hi guys ... how can i contact behringer support.. i need to fix my model d it s possible???? thanx

0 5
    • FreebaseMarco
      Dale_M Hi there, very simple just go to the support tab at the top and select the technical support image as the ticket type, fill it in and submit it with your proof of purchase invoice, one of my colleagues can then get back to you and advise. I hope this helps.
      • Feb 16
  • New
    Scott007
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-16

Are these still being made?  They don 't seem to be in stock anywhere. 

0 5
    • Scott007
      Dale_M Yes it is most likely due to reduced capacity in production due to Covid 19, many products have not been outputted to their previous levels as demand globally has altered dramatically during this pandemic.
      • Feb 16
  • New
    alchematic
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-13

Hi I have a small original ARP 2500 set up but only have one 1004 T Oscillator. I have been trying to buy a pair of these new Behringer 2500 1004 Oscillators to add to my system. I can not find them. Behringer folks..can you help me? I would buy them today!!  You can see that there is a spot in the rack for a pair of oscillators.  Really hoping to get a pair of these soon.  Thanks  Mark Ricgardson  [email protected]

read more...
    0 11
    • alchematic
      DavidKnighton Hello alchematic,
      Your best bet is to contact Sweetwater (USA) or Thomann (Europe) for ETA. The product was launched fairly recently, so the distributors likely need to place their orders from manufacturer. It can take weeks/months before first shipments clear customs and arrive on store shelves.
      • Feb 15
  • New
    Muederkrieger
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-11

Hello,

I'm about to receiving my Behringer ARP 2600, yay! (ordered in October last year, Germany lags a bit behind in delivering this cool monster)

I want to use this device for experimenting with patches, guess this is what it's made for...

I also plan to try some random or 'uneducated' patches, so my question is: Can some internal circuits or elements be harmed when doing stuff that wouldn't necessarily follow common sense? Or would then just happen nothing, i.e. no output at all?

Just want to be aware whether certain limitations need to be obeyed when starting to experimenting with patches...

read more...
    0 14
    • Muederkrieger
      WilliamR Hello Muederkrieger, William from musictribe here. You don't have to worry about damaging your 2600 when you are experimenting on the face of the unit itself. Only if you go crazy patching stuff could you even get close to "breaking" it and even then that would only be if you were patching other stuff into it that was a different voltage. As long as you don't mess with the internal circuit board, you can't damage the unit trying to create patches and tones. , if you discover a cool sound, take a photo before you forget it. The worse thing that can happen is you might dial in silence.
      • Feb 11
    • Muederkrieger
      Muederkrieger That‘s super helpful, many thanks & good to know. So let‘s get into sound design... ?
      • Feb 12
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 BLUE MARVIN
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-BLUE-MARVIN

Learn More:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Conjure up virtually any sound imaginable with incredible finesse and ease. The pure analog signal path is based on the authentic ARP 2600 circuitry from the 70s with matched transistors and JFETs. Owning a BLUE MARVIN is like having your piece of history enabling you to re-create timeless classics or forge your own musical path.

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #BLUEMARVIN #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 8
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2021-02-11

2600 GRAY MEANIE
    http://bit.ly/BE-2600-GRAY-MEANIE 

Learn more:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSeN7_VUtuY&t=3s

A limited edition, ultra-affordable and even more feature-packed homage to the iconic ARP 2600 synthesizer. Features a mechanical spring reverb, hand-picked components, uni-color LEDs on each fader plus a super slick paint job that’ll make your setup pop!

List Price: $699

#Behringer #2600 #GRAYMEANIE #Synthesizer #SpecialEdition #SemiModular #Analog #Synth #RackMount

read more...
    0 10
  • New
    TroyPollard
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-09

I was excited to get a second MS-1 but this one has an issue were the oscillator is not pitched correctly across the keyboard/ocatves.

When you play octaves like C to C the higher C plays as a B. It does this even when changing the Osc range or using the transpose to switch the keyboard to higher octaves.

My other MS-1 has never done this. This is also a brand new unit right out of the box.

I am not sure if it is a callibration issue or what but I think I have to return this one to the retailer. :(

read more...
    0 3
    • TroyPollard
      DavidKnighton Hello Troy,
      Yes, the unit will need to be internally calibrated if it is experiencing this issue. Only authorized service centers can perform this procedure, so I would recommend reaching out to your retailer to see if they can exchange.
      • Feb 9
      • MS-1 not pitched correctly across the keyboard/ocatves
        TroyPollard Yeah, It stinks and that is what I figured. Thanks!
        • Feb 9
  • New
    Shelvin88
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-08

Does anyone know if behringer or if any website out there does preset stencils for the TD3?

Like the paper outlines which you place on your synth and draw on the knob positions? (I had these for my arturia synth and it was really useful).
    https://www.arturia.com/products/microbruteblankpresetsheets/buy

Thanks in advance,

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    sjkingsley
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2021-02-03

I just received my ARP 2600 yesterday. Problem is, even without plugging in a midi keyboard there seems to be a continual voltage coming in as keyboard CV (about 1V or so). I can measure it with my voltmeter using a patch cord plugged into the keyboard CV out at the bottom left of the unit. As a result, the unit acts like there is essentially a continual low note being played. It appears anywhere where the keyboard CV routes to. Happens whther in mono or duo mode, any of the keyboard repeat modes or trigger modes.

Also, when I do attach a midi keyboard, this stray voltage will latch to the keyboard's input CV. So if I play a high note at e.g. 4V, this stray voltage now sits at 4V, continuously, even if I release the key or unplug my keyboard. 

Help! I want to play with my new keyboard!

read more...
    0 8
    • sjkingsley
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi sjkingsley, upon review, it would appear you have also created a case reporting this. I have picked this case up today and sent a response. Please keep an eye on your spam or junk folder as occasionally our response will route to these locations.
      • Feb 3
    • sjkingsley
      DavidKnighton Hello sjkingsley,
      I don't have an ARP2600, but most synths I have behave exactly like how you've described. The oscillator will essentially retain the last note pressed until a new note is played. This would be considered normal behavior for a synth. If your VCA is wide open, you may need to close it and apply gate/trigger so that the VCA closes when a note is released.
      • Feb 3
    • sjkingsley
      sjkingsley That helps, and yes my VCA was wide open with no ADSR which explains it. Thanks so much
      • Feb 4
  • New
    Rolf_D
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2021-02-02

Hello, 

how do I do this?

0 5
    • Rolf_D
      ChrisEdwards1 Hi Rolf_D, If you have not yet done so I would recommend checking out the POLY Section of your unit, The POLY section is where you can control all settings related to the POLYPHONY, PITCH, and POLY CHAIN operation of the DeepMind 6. The available -options allow you to be highly creative in your use of the polyphonic, unison, and monophonic capabilities of the voice structure.

POLY EDIT menu page 2 allows access to all settings related to PITCH management, including transposition, portamento, pitch bend, and tuning
      • Feb 1
    • Rolf_D
      Rolf_D Thanks a lot! I will try this.
      • Feb 2
    • Rolf_D
      LariosoDog Set global tune to -80 will do 432 Hz, it is 10 values each Hz on my unit anyway.
      • Feb 2
Go to page