Statistics

289,999 members
172,583 posts
  • New
    chsonci
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Hi guys, I have a problem with my beloved Model D. I've recently noticed a weird behaviour of the gear.
    When I play a note, even with really envelopes closed, there is a low but steady sound coming from the oscillators audible in the background.
    It seems like vcf and/or vca don't close completly the sound don't matter envelope settings.

Do you have experienced the same or is this a problem of my unit?

Best regards.

C.

read more...
    0 5
    • chsonci
      NicJonesMT Hi CHsonci
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible (All connected devices, firmware, DAW etc) and a photo of how you have the parameters set on the Model D
      • Tue at 4:17 AM
  • New
    BevStar
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-07-05

Hi Ya.

Occasionally when turning up the OVERDRIVE, the actual pitch increases - (not talikng about the tone profile e.g. like say increasing the HP here but the tuning goes sharp by quite a lot), pulling the device out of key.

Is this some function of a combination of other parameters - knobs and switches, etc - or an actual bug? That is, is this parameter control meant to do this when in combination with others?

I know, easy fix, don't touch the OVERDRIVE control after tuning the sequencer but...

B.

read more...
    0 0
  • New
    adao
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-27

plis help 

0 14
  • New
    Stubedo
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-24

Hi, can anyone help, I have the A-440 tone coming out of the synth, but can't get a sound from the oscillators. Never had this problem before,had the synth for a year and a half?..

0 28
    • Stubedo
      PedroRodrigues Hi Stubedo, thank you for your post, in this case I would suggest performing a the full calibration process for you Model D, for that please follow the link below to access the full guide for this process:https://wsi.li/dl/gSWYhHea8zpCPqDzy/ Thank you
      • Jun 26
    • Stubedo
      Stubedo This looks like a scammers site,,,The link above?
      • Jun 26
  • New
    cjohnson23
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-23

hey there, 

I recently recieved a replacement TD-3 as I had to return a faulty unit. Does anyone know what I need to do on the care portal in order to update the product registration?

Do I simply register the unit as a net-new, file a special kind of ticket to update the current registration, call or email someone? 

I don't necessarily want to try registering again from scratch, because the previous unit came with an extended waranty and I don't want to lose that.

Thanks!

read more...
    0 5
    • cjohnson23
      Dale_M Hi there, if the unit was completely swapped out simply create a new product registration with the same purchase date. Upload the same proof of purchase. The warranty will still be honoured.
      • Jun 22
  • New
    cRIESis
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-18

Hello everybody and i hope someone can fix my problem?

When i connect the TD-3 through the USB port to the Roland DJ808 NO sound..

When i connect a Roland TB-3 through the USB port to the DJ808 everything works fine!

So why is the TD-3 give no sound....Thnx

read more...
    0 6
    • cRIESis
      WilliamR The USB on the TD-3 only transmits and receives midi information via PC. The USB does not transmit any sound.
      • Jun 18
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-06-14

We're very excited about having received our second revision of the PRO-16 boards. Our software and systems engineers have been working hard to  get the earlier revision up and running. In the process we made improvements and corrections, which were all implemented in this latest board layout. As you can see this 16-voice synth has an insane amount of analog components.

The team feels confident that this board revision should be final. Fingers crossed:-)

---------------------

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our "Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #synthsforall #behringer #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines

read more...
    3 18
  • New
    micblack29
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-13

I sent a video got a message saying the unit is indeed broken and then nothing, is this normal? i own the deepmind, model d and i just got another synth. please please please i need it fixed before my deadline coming up soon! 

0 4
    • micblack29
      Nigel67 Hi micblack29. I have found your case and am following up with the Service Team as to why your case has not been answered. I am sorry for the inconvenience
      • Jun 13
    • micblack29
      micblack29

Hi not sure what just happened, but i got a message saying that you i got the item second hand, i got it direct from amazon, i have just cancelled my latest purchase from Behringer, are you telling me that you have no warranty if i buy from amazon, if that is the case i will never buy a product from you again, i have other synths from amazon and the warranty is fine, i have given you the original receipt, can some get back to me because right now i feel ripped off

• Jun 14
  • New
    acabrecords
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Hi everyone! 
    so just wanna say I really love the poly D! The tones that can come out of this beauty is insane!

The only problem I have is there's a couples of keys (A2,A#2,B2) that are making a weird sticky sound when i press them a bit harder, like a physical sticking plastic sound! So i thought oh maybe i got a bad unit so I ordered a second one, which to my dismay, does the same thing but just on different keys this time. 

it doesn't affect the sound in anyway but at a 1000$ CAD I would have liked to see a better quality control!

Im hesitating about my next move, do I send them back to amazon and hope that the third one is gonna be ok? Is it worth it or they all do that? 

View Video
    read more...
    0 10
    • acabrecords
      NicJonesMT Hi Acabrecords.
      Is this happening just on these specific keys or on all?
      There is a small rubber bump stop underneath the keys with an air pocket in. If you push the keys with some force it causes the pop noise, as the air is released.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page, and provide a short video of the noise you are getting. From there we can then try to determine if it is the bump stop or something else that you are getting.
      • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords Hi Nick! So on the first unit it was the key mentioned above and on the second it’s B3, C3 and D3.
        • Jun 10
      • Poly D sticky key sounds
        acabrecords i did posted a video on the post but when i get home ill take another one and send it to support! Thanks
        • ·
        • Jun 10
  • New
    dadad
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-06-09

Playing consecutive notes will lose certain notes. I used to do this a lot, but it never happened and I was very impressed by it. Also I remember some users complaining about Wasp not being able to accurately handle such consecutive notes, not the  td3 /cat PRO1 . I think this is a new problem that has only recently appeared, so why should it create new problems for no reason.

Now, consecutive notes must be kept at a certain distance to be processed correctly, which was not the case before.

read more...
    0 17
    • dadad
      NicJonesMT Hi Dadad.
      Can you please click support at the top of the page and submit a technical support ticket.
      Please provide as much detail on your setup as possible and we can then advise you further on this.
      • Jun 10
Go to page