2022-12-05

#WeHearYou
    read more...
    0 0
  • New
    eminenza55
    Newcomer - Level 2
    2022-12-04

Perché il synth MS-1 non è più in vendita?

Eppure viene distribuito gratuitamente (ottima iniziativa) a molte scuole nel mondo.

grazir

0 1
  • New
    arczi79
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-30

Hi! 

I posted my question in a few different places... but so far I didn't get answer.

Crave manual: https://mediadl.musictribe.com/media/PLM/data/docs/P0DPX/CRAVE_QSG_WW.pdf

page 43:
    Caution: Do not overload the 3.5 mm inputs. They can only accept the correct level of voltages as shown in the specification tables.

page 71:
    all inputs accepts -5V to 5V
    one output gives 0V to 8V - it is ENV output

Does it mean that the ENV output can demage Crave?

read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-11-29
    I first saw them at the Jazz Festival in Montreux in the early ‘80s, together with Al Jareau and Randy Crawford and immediate got me hooked to jazz.

This is one of my favorite songs from my playlist.
    Uli

read more...
    0 5
  • New
    Behringer
    Triber Moderator
    2022-11-29

We’re excited to see more chips coming in, which allows us to start production for our long pending products.

As always, the engineering teams are super busy developing new synths.

Can you figure out, which one this is?

---

Collaborate with our synth developers, share your ideas and get a chance to win free synthesizers by participating in our activities at our "Synthesizer and Drums Behringer Music Tribe" FB Group. We’d love to see you there!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/KeysandDrumsBehringerMusicTribe/

If you are a passionate and experienced mixed architecture hardware or embedded software engineer and would like to join the leading musical instrument team, please send your resume to [email protected]

#WeHearYou #MusicTribe #synthesizer #synthesizers #drummachines
    read more...
    0 7
  • New
    Bobboo222
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-27

Was this released? Has anyone seen this? I'm curious ... please advise

0 9
  • New
    Smeth
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-24

Hoping someone can help....

I have encountered a problem with the ARP Odyssey. (Running Firmware 1.1.2 – Firmware 1.20 is not available as yet and I have brought this up with your comms team)

Everything was working fine for the past few days, yesterday I hooked up  the synth via USB (to Windows 11)  to the Synthtribe app (To check for latest firmware and to make some changes to the clock setting in the Windows app) then left the unit alone.

Later in the day I seem to have lost all (Midi to CV) control.

The synth produces a Low frequency when set to VCO Keyboard off and it does produce a single tone - but only when the keyboard off switch is between states – (halfway between if you leave the switch half way between keyboard off and on) which produces a signal but with no pitch control from the keyboard – arp or sequencer. Pitch control isn’t available via external midi either.

I can get the synth to produce further tone when plugging in a patch cable to the CV In - but again, no pitch change via keyboard/midi - Although I can control all other aspects of the analogue path which I assume rules out the analogue asects of the synth.

Is there any way it could be a software/firmware crash and if so is there a workaround –

(Factory reset in the Synthtribe App has no effect) Is there any way to roll back or re install firmware? Can an older firmware be manually installed?

Hope someone can offer some insight

read more...
    0 2
  • New
    RobertGerritsen
    Contributor - Level 3
    2022-11-23

When I start Synthtribe and switch on one of the TD-3s, I see only one synth (= good)

When I switch on the other, I see one TD-3 and two TD-3-MO's. At that time SynthTribe is lost and the sequences I make in the app, are not save to the TD-3(-MO).

I use a Windows 10 system.

Does anybody have the same problem?

read more...
    0 4
  • New
    BasedFrequency
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-23

Hello i was wondering if their was a way to have the poly D ignore start/stop message from external devices while still keeping midi clock on for the arp. i figured i could just load a blank pattern on the sequencer but it would be nice if i can disable it being started by my mpc or novation circuit when i hit play.

read more...
    0 3
  • New
    geoff911A
    Newcomer - Level 1
    2022-11-22

I'm connecting a Behringer Model D to some Behringer modules (Moog copies) however there is no Moog style S trigger available from the D. Curiously my scope shows a gate signal on the FC and LC gate inputs, which goes high while a key is down (MIDI keyboard  on MIDI in). If I connect up to these inputs (to drive a transistor with a 10 k resistor for example) the signal level drops and there is a ripple on top of it. I'm not sure if the gate output appearing on these inputs jacks is intentional, or just a "sneak circuit".

If I buffer these connections with an op amp and drive a NPN transistor from the op amp output, I get the required open collector S trigger, which triggers the modules  (911  envelope generator etc).

Similarily, there is no CV output available from the D.

Considering the increased connectivity of this synthesiser, were the missing trigger out and CV out a design omission?

Geoff

read more...
    0 1
Go to page